Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: essential need.
Forums > Community Center > Academia > Writing
xTINAA
I need you. I want you here with me so badly. It’s not even really you that I want. It’s just what you represent. Who you are means nothing to me right now but what you do for me means everything. You make me feel as if I have worth, as if I’m something special. You give me that connection that I long for right now. That sense of protection when I’m in your arms. It was nice knowing that someone cared, that I could call you up at any moment and you'd listen to my problems. You made me feel warm whenever we held hands. And even in those times of silence I knew that there was something greater than just the two of us there. Heh, it's sad to think that those are the things I miss. They seem so petty and foolish. Maybe it's because they were so abruptly taken away and now I feel deprived of them. I need you. I need the way you made me feel. The way our bodies fit so perfectly when we hugged. I need it. I'm going through withdrawal and I can't handle it. I just want someone to take the pain away. I want to regain those feelings again. I want to feel loved, worthy, special, warm, cared for... I just want to feel.

Thanks Naomi for chatting with me and helping me through all the crap. You're my inspiration for writing this. _smile.gif
islandgirl4eva
Chrissy, you know I'll always be there if you need me. The way you express the torture you feel, it makes me feel it too. The longing for that someone for WHAT they are and not WHO they are, it's so painstakingly familiar. Regardless of what you say, this is very well written. Love you!
stephinika
beautifully written chrissy. i can relate all too well. there's such emotion put into this, its great. _smile.gif we must chat sometime! i added you on msn, just to let you know. tongue.gif
inthemudhole
Lovely work, Chrissy.
I felt what you were feeling, great job on getting the emotions through.
Keep it up, I love your writing.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.