Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: it just doesnt happen
Forums > Community Center > Academia > Writing
akjsd
Her eyes stung from tears . Tears that were left unheard for so long . Silent tears that nobody cared about .

She was lying on her bed, unaware that her pillow was moist from silent tears . Only her pillows heard her screams, for she never showed her true feelings to anyone else . She always waited until she was in the protection of her 4 walls, her room . Only her pillow saw her tears, only they knew her fears . For night after night, she cried into them, afraid that the slightest noise would make her pain known to the others in the house . She didnt want anyone knowing that her heart was slowly breaking . She wanted them all to think that she was strong , that she didnt need a boy to make her complete . Her family and friends all thought she was over him, they all thought that she was ok . Nobody ever bothered asking how she felt . But, as things turned out, they were all wrong . She needed him .

As she laid on the bed that held her troubles, she thought about all the times she and the boy that used to love her shared . She remembered all the times he had told her he loved her . She wondered if he ever meant any of the 3 words he said . She remembered all the times they had hugged and kissed . Now, she truly missed being in his arms . She remembered the first time he had ever talked to her . She remembered those words like yesterday . She remembered the time he had finally asked her out . Whispering those 7 blissful words into her eager ears .. " Baby, will you go out with me ? " . She had known then that her life would be a heaven beyond words . She had remembered all the times he had spent hours on the bus, just to come and see her; she remembered the warmth she felt everytime he surprised her by showing up at her school . She remembered those times they had spent together at the park, just talking to one another, being with each other . She didnt want to remember . Everything they had shared was so overwhelming, she had never been able to remember everything at once . She tried to forget it all . But the more she tried to forget, the more the tears seemed to come .

She tried to forget all those memories , but somehow, he had seemed to engrave his name into her heart . Her poor heart . It was aching, she felt like it was going to explode . She could feel the pain . People told her she'd get over it . That it was only emotional pain . That she would find someone new, someone better . But no one knew that the pain she felt was physical . Only her scarred arms held her secret . But like i said, no one ever cared enough to ask . No one ever seemed to notice that her smile was fake, that her laughs were forced . The only one that had ever truly loved her was now gone . Not loving her anymore . He was gone now . Like Spring had fled from winter . But unlike the seasons, he was never coming back . She had lost him forever . He was with another girl now . He didnt love her anymore .

No one ever cared enough to ask , that much was established . She held her hurt inside . Only her pillow knew her tears, only her arms held her secrets, only her heart felt her pain . She tried telling herself that life would get better . But she also told herself to stop lying . She wanted to forget everything , she wanted to stop all the pain, the hurt, the tears . But she couldnt . Forgetting someone you once loved, was like trying to remember someone you never knew . It just doesnt happen .
mishyerr
Beautiful.
KissMe2408
Only her pillow knew her tears, only her arms held her secrets, only her heart held her pain .

^that part you wrote was amazing, i had to read over it twice. The whole short story was beautifully written and full of emotion. It sounds like you were writing from expierence...but yes, you did an amazing job with it. I could feel the girls pain. I think alot of girls have been through what you just wrote, including myself, you really knew how to capture those emotions and put it on paper.(or internet) lol. The only thing i suggest, is open up with a better first sentence. One that really captures you and draws you in. After the first paragraph i was captured, but you want a reader to just read one sentence and want to keep going...Like if you start off with that quote up there^ that i found buried in the last paragraph...that would be amazing. But you are the writer, it's just a suggestion happy.gif Awesome job tho, :)
cocoalightning27
dang thats pretty good.....
loljuliana
I love it. Its so. .realistic. .and I can easily relate to it. Keep up the good work thumbsup.gif worthy.gif
stephinika
that was amazing. i just got so pulled in by it...amazingly written. please, keep writing.
Hiphop d[-_-]b
Forgetting someone you once loved, was like trying to remember someone you never knew . It just doesnt happen . '

that is so..beautiful and omgoodness. i love your writing. im like speechless. that was beautiful.

Only her pillow knew her tears, only her arms held her secrets, only her heart held her pain

that sounds exactly like me. thank you;

thank you. i dont know why im saying thank you. but i feel its needed
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.