Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Neopets or Hilary Duff
Forums > Community Center > Music
Pages: 1, 2, 3
hduffz_fion
happy.gif do u like hilary or have a neopets account?
Podomaht
i hate both. :] sorry.
jaeman
QUOTE(Podomaht @ Apr 6 2004, 4:58 AM)

I agree! biggrin.gif
Mireh
I used to go on neopets. I hate hillary duff.
CEP
I went on neopets for like 5min.
It confused me, so I never went back ever.
I don't like Hilary Dufff either.

- Chinkieeyedpnoi
hybrid
I used to go on neopets, but it got more boring and stuff. And I hate Hilary Duff. She's soo "urghy" and ugly. She should just stick to acting-- not singing AND acting.
alinamalina14
lol i used 2 haf a neopets account, but i like hilary duff
krnxswat
Haha, I used to play Neopets for like 2 years a few years ago. Now I look back on it, it was so childish. _dry.gif
Jonathank91
i hate both but i would prefer hill..
kraziegrl
QUOTE(Mireh @ Apr 6 2004, 10:41 AM)
I used to go on neopets. I hate hillary duff.

samesame.. hillary duff.. omg she annoys me like crazy. to make her voice sound like that in songs, they use ALOTTTT of machines _dry.gif
simplycute233
I used to have an account 4 neopets but I stopped and I hate Hilary Duff!
m@dcow
I go on neopets still, though it's to check on stocks and reload my shops... that's the real way to earn money...

hilary doesn't have a strong voice... that's why I dont like her... she sounds like she has a cold.
peanutbutterbbb
i have a neopets account! i know i'm such a dork. hehe

i used to be so addicted to the game, but then after a few months i got tired of playing it.
Mr. Psychotic
never went to neopets but this one girl i knew did all that...then i dont like hillary duff or w/e
thedilenquent
i use to do neopets ... and i like come clean... so sue me
hybrid
QUOTE(thedilenquent @ Apr 6 2004, 12:13 PM)
i use to do neopets ... and i like come clean... so sue me

We wouldn't sue you even if you killed me! happy.gif Yeah, I guess Come Clean is a ehhy eh song. I kinda like it.
CloudUnionX
I USED to have a extremely high level kougra and lupe. But neopets became GAY and froze my account right after it got hacked into. mad.gif

...and hilary duff is hott...her name reminds me of duff man
LuShuZxLaNa
neither.
kryogenix
QUOTE(krnxswat @ Apr 6 2004, 10:51 AM)
Haha, I used to play Neopets for like 2 years a few years ago. Now I look back on it, it was so childish. _dry.gif

hell yeah. that was a waste of time!

i can't stand hillary duff.
starling
wait, do either of those things have anything to do with the other? or am i just lost?? huh.gif
iheartsimba
I did neopets when I was like 11. Then after my guild failed, I quit. It no longer seemed as exciting. I was at like 100 guests too =/
xislandxstylex
i used to have a neopets account, and i used to sorta like hilary duff..but now i hate both biggrin.gif
Flaunted
use to have one account. hated it. never played again. hilary. i dispise her
LatinaLady
i dont like either. i think neopets is awaste of time. hilary duff eh.she dresses wierd. she is different and not my thing.
espressive
Neopets, I use to have an account but then I've played for so long that it's just boring now. I do the same things everyday, so I just stopped signing on. My current obsession is Xanga :-p lol, and I don't like Hilary Duff!
silver
neopets!
ahahahah
don't really like hilary duff
zipster
That's a weird combo.. I could see if you compared Neopets to Pokemon or Hilary Duff to Lindsay Lohan.. but to take elemnts of both? ha

no to neopets and hilary duff is cute
stryker76
yes i still sadly have an account...with dyin pets...i keep it up cuz my younger bro plays the games on there but he dont want a pet....Hilary duff is only ok to look at
cutielilsuga
hiilary duff
jooleeah
lol yeah how did you get neopets and hilary duff in the same place? whatever. i don't like any of them :D
dani41790
i used to have neopets lyke a loong tyme ago n i hate hillary duff
pink_luva
QUOTE(peanutbutterbbb @ Apr 6 2004, 12:10 PM)
i have a neopets account! i know i'm such a dork. hehe

i used to be so addicted to the game, but then after a few months i got tired of playing it.

lol me too laugh.gif but i got tired of it after a week. lol
jaeman
I think my Neopet died months, maybe years ago...
jolin_rmx
ur neopets will NEVER die. and i love both since i'm hduffz_fion i noe! duh! she started this topic cos she wanted u to join my guild.
angel-roh
used to have a neopet account...but it was boring................and i was very busy... heh but i feel bad for my neopets... i bet it's hungry...and prolly be dead by now...how sad cry.gif
blackeststar
neopets is boring and hilary duff is annoying.
Mireh
QUOTE(jolin_rmx @ Apr 7 2004, 4:19 AM)
ur neopets will NEVER die. and i love both since i'm hduffz_fion i noe! duh! she started this topic cos she wanted u to join my guild.

Please do not advertise on the boards, its pretty pointless because most of us here don't go on neopets or like hillary duff. wink.gif
sweetpnay0786
Hilary Duff is my homie g dog! heehee =Þ
waccoon
QUOTE(hduffz_fion @ Apr 6 2004, 5:53 AM)
happy.gif do u like hilary or have a neopets account?

wtf? they dont even have to do with each other
divinity_star
That is sort of a random question, lol. I have a neopets account but I only go on if I am really bored and need to do something to pass the time...And I don't know about Hilary Duff...
Just_Dream
I once signed up for neopets... 3 years ago.. O_o" hahas in 7th grade. I signed up, got confused, gave up. As for hilary duff, I Loathe her.. so fake.. soo... FAKE> pinch.gif
ul0vejoy
i think im too old for this. (both, i mean).
tinababy143
i dont even know what a neopet is LoL..i like hilary tho
Luster Soldier
Got a neopet account, trained my pet up pretty good, and then quit :P. It seems so pointless now.

I don't like Hilary Duff.
tofumonzter
Haha. Neopets is fun. whistling.gif

waccoon, watch your tongue. stay cool.
sweetlyz
i don`t have nor like neopets .. and personally hilary duff annoys me. like that thing she does with her shoulders when she`s standing .. i just wanna push her shoulders down and teach her how to stand straight. haha, i`m sorry!
euroFUSION
I used to play Neopets (I hate it for the most part now).

I don't like Hilary Duff either.
BeyondElite

I agree! 

Me neither!
juliar
I used to go on neopets in 4th grade, right after September 11th. And then I stopped after like 6 months. Hilary Duff needs Slim Fast.
strice
lindsay lohan is much hotter than hilary duff. then theres emma watson
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.