Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: website layout
Forums > Resource Center > Graphics Help > Graphics Help Resolved Topics
~Shades of Grey~
Like the layout of this sight? So far that is... it's not finished

pureillusions.net

Don't be scared to look around, there's more then one page to it. happy.gif rolleyes.gif

oh and no I didn't make it my sister did.
whomps
Sort of plain.. Don't like Redensek.
Lightner
eh....sorry but... that is just reaaallly boring... and u said too look around... what am i looking for? there is nothing there but coffe..
freeflow
add something more to it its a bit plain
but it looks ok :)
~Shades of Grey~
QUOTE(Lightner @ Apr 2 2005, 11:13 PM)
eh....sorry but... that is just reaaallly boring... and u said too look around... what am i looking for? there is nothing there but coffe..

lol, no there's pics, if you go undr photos (there's an idea) and click on the link city. and it's tea, sheesh pinch.gif _smile.gif lol And you need to clikc on the thumbnails happy.gif
anyways it is pretty plain right now, it's not done yet. The front page needs to be uploaded (I belive it is done) and the rest need to be finnished up, so ya plain would be the word for it so far.
mysticalazxn
add more words to it.
it look cool.
gohomejes
its really simple. the colors don't really go.
xxtaintedlips
ahh the brightness burns my eyes...no seriously it is better than one i could make...
avalon*
It's really bright, and plain. Add more to it, and change the color =]
YaWeaveIzOnFiyah
I like it. =] The colors just seem a lil` pasty. ermm.gif
ChasingLife87
It's a cute idea, pink and all. Is there any way you could, like, center the whole thing on the page? It's right up there at the top, at least for me, and it makes me want to scroll up! pinch.gif

QUOTE(x_angawhomps @ Apr 3 2005, 1:09 AM)
Sort of plain.. Don't like Redensek.

Okay, that bugs me. Font preference is a matter of opinion. I personally love redensek.
[2]Nekked
how come whenever i did this back in the day, i got yelled at? cmon mods..
mona lisa
I don't think I was here for that. Anyway, someone had put up something like this in pictures, which wasn't allowed, so someone said it's better just to put it in webdesign. So I guess people saw it and decided to do it also. oh well, whatever.
[2]Nekked
well they're wrong.

"personal pages are only allowed in your signature, and commercial pages are only allowed for purposes of providing information."

from the community guidelines.
misoshiru
isn't this advertising? like what trish said. anyways, it's kinda cute though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.