Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Well now...
Forums > Community Center > Introductions
nopattern
I've been a member for awhile but I don't think I've gotten to posting yet. Hmm. Oh well. I'm Mo. I rock. Yes, I'm conceited. There's nothing all that special about me. I'm working on improving my graphic skills and broadening my knowledge in the HTML and coding department. Uhh, let's see... I love One Tree Hill. And music. I am always blowing my money on CDs. I hate green beans. And Joss Stone. And that's about it...
gohomejes
Welcome to the boards
yukichan
welcome to cb!im nancy..hope u already read the community guidlines...if u havent please do so!its located in my signature..anyways happy posting! _smile.gif
Nicolatofu
Hey Mo!! I love that name, btw. My name's Nicole. haha silly you, wasting money on CDs.. I download music! Well, have fun posting round the boards, and don't forget to get familiar with the way things work around here in the community guidlines! ;)
gelionie
Hey Mo! Welcome to CB. _smile.gif
Happy posting happy.gif
Shattered_Hope
Hello Mo _smile.gif
Welcome to cB flowers.gif
Happy posting! thumbsup.gif
--x who0ps
hey mo (:
welcome to cb !
have fun posting (;
yoohgotpangd
Welcome to CB ! Haha .. I haven`t really gotten to posting either .. but anyway, I`m Tracie. Have fun ~
Weird addiction
Welcome to createBlog
zbrittanyz
Hey Mo I'm Brittany. Welcome to cB and have fun posting!
ohBrian
good to see u introducing here
stephinika
good to see another person start posting. happy.gif welcome, i'm steph! i'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here @ cb.
greedybunny92
hi mo! Im bertha! Have fun here!
HelloSunshine
Welcome to CB, Mo! flowers.gif I'm Sha happy.gif Hope to see you around
Litobabygurl88
Hi, My name is Melody
Welcome to CB
Enjoy posting.

It's better late then neverr.

See you around.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.