Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: the war of the worlds
Forums > Community Center > Movies & TV
speight89
has anyone ever read the war of the worlds by H.G Wells. its a classic horror book about aliens who invade earth. could you imagine if that really did happen including the river of blood. it would be kool
rockstermonkey
I LOVE that book. I am also SO excited for the movie-- directed by Steven Speilberg, starring Tom Cruise (wub.gif ). It comes out this summer, right?
speight89
think it does, although i am not too sure. it will be brilliant when it comes out
Eryi
Nope.. but since theres a movie coming out, i might watch it.
Eryi
OOPS!
inthemudhole
Mmmm...I love that book.
H.G. Wells is one of my favorite authors.
speight89
That is one of the best books that i have ever read and i have read a lot of books
Ballpointpencil
Yes, I liked that book. Wasn't my favorite, but I did like it. I hope the movie won't screw it up completely.
speight89
sometimes movies have screwed up books. lookat alice in wonderland
JlIaTMK
Is that not a new movie coming out soon?

It looks very interesting I must say.
karrar
yea the movie is comming out this summer , Tom Cruise and Dakota Fanning star in it .
WhiteLadyOfRohan
heh sweet........i havent read the book but i want to see the new movie thats based on the book :-)
Saeglopur
H.G. Wells - I read The Time Machine in fifth grade. It was the most boringest book ever. But I think he's a cool author.
Teesa
I saw the previews and I was like ohmy.gif..not only because it looks awesome, but also because of tom cruise throb.gif hehe
freeflow
i havent read the book .. i think ima pick it up one day cuz it seems good :)
WhiteLotus*
I haven't seen it. But the movie looks so good.

I'll catch the book before the movie.
imafreakinazn
i've seen/heard of it.
looks pretty cool
i should read it
:D
ryfitaDF
i'm usually anti-remake of movies, but this one looks kinda cool.
imadorkabledxd
hmm..sounds interesting. i will try it out. i remember he wrote the time machine and it's a pretty good book. was the movie good?
shortiiex
i saw the preveiw of that movie...scary
twelveislands
I've never read the book but there used to be an audio tape and I would listen to it while I was going to sleep. Maybe that's why I'm so weird? Haha wink.gif

I saw the trailer for the movie and I have to watch it. It looks well good ohmy.gif
eli5e
is this also the new movie coming out soon starring dakota fanning and i think tom cruise!?? is it tom cruise!?? lol
KissMe2408
mhm, never got a chance to actually read the book, but i'm pretty excited to see it when it comes out in the theatres! lol
StrideEmpty
Its a Freaky Movie. O_o
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.