Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Benji Madden or Joel Madden?
Forums > Community Center > Music
Paradox of Life
Both are cute (obviously), but who do you find personally more attractive? Just curious of what you guys think.
lolita kitty
omfg, i love good charlotte
this should go in entertainment though
but yes, i love them both.
hawt <33333
salcha
this belongs in entertainment.
but wait, aren't they twins? i can never remember who's who, even though they don't look that much alike.
Paradox of Life
Yup, they're twins. Benji's a little shorter I think and he has a lip piercing and more tattoos on his arms than Joel. Joel, believe it or not, cusses more than Benji... But Benji makes sicker jokes :P Anyway, I should've put it in Entertainment. I just put it in the lounge since it says "anything off-topic" so whatever. I guess it'll be moved if it's really neccessary. pinch.gif
lolita kitty
QUOTE(wonders79 @ Mar 28 2005, 9:43 PM)
this belongs in entertainment.
but wait, aren't they twins? i can never remember who's who, even though they don't look that much alike.

yeah, their twins
i think thats the point whistling.gif
love-issosweet
joel =]
salcha
probably joel, even though im not into all that punk stuff.
benji's piercings and tattoos scare me.
ItzOnlySydney
billie i have a thing for basists/guitarists/keyboardists

mellow.gif their music sux though
D1SMANTLED
i hate gc. plus benji is fat and ugly. And whats up with that wierd eyeliner-tear??
to-devastate
bleh. Good Charlotte. sick.gif hammer.gif
wounded
I <3 them both because even though they are identical, they are both their own individuals. Joel is more sensitive (which is a great asset for a guy!) but Benji is more protective, I believe (which rocks!). So, it's not really fair to compare them. They are both great guys. :)
xXirockhardXx
Bleh people, their an ok band. Not the best actually not that good but their ok. Hahahah but i would have to say neither.
Chii
QUOTE(D1SMANTLED @ Mar 28 2005, 10:46 PM)
i hate gc. plus benji is fat and ugly. And whats up with that wierd eyeliner-tear??

he is not fat stubborn.gif

i like benji more, he has these cute chubby cheeks tongue.gif
KissMe2408
ah, see i never got why girls think Benji and joel are hott??? huh.gif Will always remain a mystery to me
toodlepops.
QUOTE(AkaRyux @ Mar 28 2005, 9:39 PM)
Both are cute (obviously)

I don't think so. rolleyes.gif
ilov3chubbs
joel....benji kinda scares me... blink.gif lol
KERP1UNK
i can't stand good charlotte...but...i think i'd pick benji. i wouldve picked joel but i can't look at him the same ever again now that hes going out with HILARY DUFF!! eww
xcaitlinx
joel is hot as hell. i'd do him in a heartbeat.
shortiiex
i liek the one who isn't dating hilary duff cause he seems nicer and cuter
jojo_rokz
Im not such a big fan of GC but id choose Joel pinch.gif
DreamChaser
i say neither :); but i do like SOME of their songs
Mulder
i cant decide.

they're both too damn good looking. laugh.gif
PinkTrash
I can't tell them apart, nor am I really intrested in good charlotte.. so neither _unsure.gif
reflection
QUOTE(KissMe2408 @ Mar 29 2005, 5:14 AM)
ah, see i never got why girls think Benji and joel are hott??? huh.gif Will always remain a mystery to me

yeah me too
StarryNightSkiez
Definitely have to say Benji. Joel is a bit stuck up if you ask me. Although I still love Pierre but Benji is so much cuter.

(:
Paradox of Life
This was so long ago O___O. I look back at my Benji & Joel obssession and think, wow... I was so full of shit.
Aoiro
Wow, how old this topic is.
But definately Benji.
So frickin' hot.
:D
5ayuri
Um, neither.
yummy_delight
Hehe. Old topic.

Although I'm not a huge fan of Good Charlotte, I have to admit that Benji is pretty effing sexy... even though he shares his name with a dog.
Funkadelic.Kiss
Joel.
Jeez he kinda loses his hawtness 'cause she dates a wig wearing freak.
hilary duff.
TheReasonWhy
neither for me...i just listen to some of their songs...so..
danielle_x3
QUOTE(Funkadelic.Kiss @ Oct 10 2005, 3:15 AM)
Joel.
Jeez he kinda loses his hawtness 'cause she dates a wig wearing freak.
hilary duff.

YES, joel's hot but his girlfriend's not.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.