Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: g unit diss ..
Forums > Community Center > Music
jnukes
i was goin through soundclick .. and somehow i came up to this ..

http://www.soundclick.com/util/streamM3U.m3u?ID=2185723&q=Hi

it's a g unit diss .. some of their stuff made me smile .. i think it's okay .. haha .. i wonder what would happen if g unit themself found this or something .. haha ..

btw i don't know who this is .. i was juss click on songs .. lol
nightmare4taki
Nice Diss. Have you heard the one by Joe Budden titled BIG SHOT. Every since 50 dissed Joe he never has responded to his jabs. I wonder why? Probaly because Joe will rip him apart. Anyway I don't take sides in rap beefs. Im simply just a spectator or innocent bystander.
miszSERENiTY
No ! Stop with G-Unit !! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
I hope they all die.
basick
QUOTE(nightmare4taki @ Mar 27 2005, 10:06 AM)
Nice Diss. Have you heard the one by Joe Budden titled BIG SHOT. Every since 50 dissed Joe he never has responded to his jabs. I wonder why? Probaly because Joe will rip him apart. Anyway I don't take sides in rap beefs. Im simply just a spectator or innocent bystander.

i cant really read what you are sayin.. but i liked joe budden's Game Over more...

"another fake thug gets killed//100 red dots on you so you can die a blood for real"

and was this thread really necessary?
Angel_Cece
QUOTE(miszSERENiTY @ Mar 27 2005, 1:18 PM)
No ! Stop with G-Unit !! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
I hope they all die.

lmao. agree
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.