Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I can't believe that I actually watched the video
Forums > Community Center > Music
xj_liana_tx
Wow.. I was at my friend's xanga, and so i started to listen to the song on there, and turns out it's a music video too so i watched it. and it was in korean so i couldn't understand the words and everything but.. the images are really self-explanatory. The video was like a little movie clip. It's just... SO TOUCHING!
Watch the whole thing.
Click Here
lovescream
Okay.. is it just me, or is it not working? The page is just completely white. Nothing else but white. Eck.
xj_liana_tx
^ you wait for the windows media player (at least for me) to pop up
inthemudhole
*shrugs*
I listen to a band that sings in German.
And yes, that would be Rammstein. happy.gif
smilz2dasun
oh wow. eight minutes.. but yea.. i liked it. very .. different plot for a music video. didn't expect all that coming. who was that other guy?
basick
i just saw the new talib kweli video. it was in english. it was pretty cool.
CUTEBUNNY160
aww its so sad andsweet at the same time. cry.gif cry.gif
ANG33ZY
i saw that one " because i'm a girl " music video.
DanielleMaria05
O, It didn't work for me. I love music in different languages. I have some.

Even if I don't understand it, I still listen to it.
Shattered_Hope
It's so beautiful... happy.gif
mickybeans
i do this ALL the time! i am Vietnamese and I am in LOVE with korean music<3 I will sit there and watch korean gameshows and laugh my head off, even though I have absolutely no idea what they are saying! I've done the same with plently other languages too, I love other cultures, languages, and just.. everything!
xj_liana_tx
QUOTE(smilz2dasun @ Mar 23 2005, 8:30 PM)
oh wow. eight minutes.. but yea.. i liked it. very .. different plot for a music video. didn't expect all that coming. who was that other guy?

i think the other guy was the protagonist's brother.
hpsm2
i've seen that video before... it was so sadd....
*inkeepingsecrets*
awww. that was sweet. i almost cried *tear*
kantoaznboi
lol its funny how ppl dont read the whole post. lol ppl talkin bout seeing a vid in another language when u didnt even ask. haha

that is a sad vid. seen it awhile bak. man koreans sure kno how 2 make sad stuff/ lol it like hits u so bad. and like u feel the persons pain.
HelloSunshine
QUOTE(Despise @ Mar 23 2005, 4:26 PM)
*shrugs*
I listen to a band that sings in German.
And yes, that would be Rammstein. happy.gif

One of my brothers listen to Rammstein _smile.gif lol anyhoo yes, I've seen this music video a few times. It's so sweet//sad :[
xj_liana_tx
QUOTE(kantoaznboi @ Mar 24 2005, 7:00 PM)
lol its funny how ppl dont read the whole post. lol ppl  talkin bout seeing a vid in another language when u didnt even ask. haha

that is a sad vid. seen it awhile bak. man koreans sure kno how 2 make sad stuff/ lol it like hits u so bad. and like u feel the persons pain.

i agree with everything you just said
lisaaaaaaa
I've seen it quite a while ago. Gosh, it still brings tears to my eyes cry.gif
silver-rain
Yeah, I've seen that before. Actually, I wasn't too saddened by it... it didn't really affect me.
to-devastate
Wow. Thats so sad and sweet at the same time. lols.
Took long to load. but i guess it was worth it. :]
yuna*
oh i have it on my pc already. =)
yesyes, it's touching..like most korean drama
FoOd
Ooooh I have the mp3 of this! Its also in Cantonese and in Vietnamese happy.gif
f0b_un1t
i'm guessing it's kiss's because i'm a girl by looking at the link. it's been a while but yeah, it's a sad mv :[
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.