Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Say Hi to Your Mom
Forums > Community Center > Music
nightsong
Heh, if you like Pedro the Lion, clever hooks, or cute lyrics, you will probably also like "Your Mom".

http://www.myspace.com/sayhitoyourmom

Songs to listen to:
- Hooplas Involving Circus Tricks
- Pop Music of the Future

These guys are pretty funny, just read their "about" blurb.

Lyrics:
And what's that saying again? They're only words, and words can't kill me... but I can't even spell them, and the cadence of what she says is.. well.. Let's talk about spaceships or anything except you and me, okay?

You're super, you really are. Just like your t-ball trophy says, you've come so far.

They're one of my favorite bands.

xo, Pauline
CUTEBUNNY160
i dont like it that much
nightsong
QUOTE(CUTEBUNNY160 @ Mar 20 2005, 3:01 PM)
i dont like it that much

Well, I don't like you that much. tongue.gif

xo, Pauline
CUTEBUNNY160
QUOTE(PAULiNE_x @ Mar 20 2005, 12:03 PM)
Well, I don't like you that much.  tongue.gif

xo, Pauline

awwww cry.gif cry.gif * run away crying.*
meany.
lol
william
pop music of the future is damn catchy. time to go bearsharing for them.
nightsong
QUOTE(william @ Mar 20 2005, 3:25 PM)
pop music of the future is damn catchy. time to go bearsharing for them.

Yeah, that's actually my favorite song by them.

xo, Pauline
Skyline Drive
I like them. I think I shall put Hooplas Involving Circus Tricks on repeat happy.gif

Edit // I think you just got me addicted to them.. thank you. haha.
nightsong
QUOTE(say_what_you_mean @ Mar 20 2005, 3:35 PM)
I like them. I think I shall put Hooplas Involving Circus Tricks on repeat  happy.gif

Edit // I think you just got me addicted to them.. thank you. haha.

No problem. happy.gif

Ilovethemsomuch.

xo, Pauline
clarissa
wow, thanks for the link. i'm starting to love them too. my favorite is their song "super"
nightsong
QUOTE(clarissa @ Mar 20 2005, 4:28 PM)
wow, thanks for the link. i'm starting to love them too. my favorite is their song "super"

Heh, that song makes me smile.

xo, Pauline
WrathOfOnigo
Oooooooooooooooooo my gosh I really like them!!! Atleast what i have heard so far =].
learninghowtofall
pedro the lion is kick ass.

This band is all right.
Rachel
ohh i like them <3

good suggestion pauline!
actionrobot_go
They have a really great sound, I like it a lot. Thank you happy.gif
nightsong
Your welcome, everybody. _smile.gif

xo, Pauline
Tinkerballa
they sound pretty cool......style of music reminds me of a wanna be my chemical romance style lol so umm i guess thats good haha...they are good thou
nightsong
QUOTE(thatgirlmarcy @ Mar 21 2005, 12:35 AM)
they sound pretty cool......style of music reminds me of a wanna be my chemical romance style lol so umm i guess thats good haha...they are good thou

Say Hi to Your Mom? Wanna-be MCR?

HA!

Are you f**king kidding me?

xo, Pauline
angel-roh
rofl! i never heard of them... but that's funny of their music artist title hhahaa. wonder y they figure that out for their band name >.<; kinda weird.
racoons > you
worthy.gif

pauline has best musical taste on cb
karrar
they aight
tweeak
i downloaded some of their music a couple of days ago. muy bien!
nightsong
Okay, I went to my friend's house today and was watching MTV (ew), and then all of a sudden, this commercial (advertising MTV, I think blink.gif ) pops up, and the background music for it is "Let's Talk About Spaceships" by Say Hi to Your Mom.

I literally gasped.

xo, Pauline
tweeak
pinch.gif

that happened to me the first time i heard the postal service background music being played on a vh1 commercial or something (this was before they were...what they are now)
nightsong
QUOTE(tweeak @ Mar 22 2005, 6:59 PM)
pinch.gif

that happened to me the first time i heard the postal service background music being played on a vh1 commercial or something (this was before they were...what they are now)

It has happened to me on more than one occasion. sad.gif

In an old episode of RFR they played a Sherwood song, but I don't quite remember how I reacted.

ps, I bet you guys that Sherwood is going to become mainstream in a few years.. Hopefully, I'm wrong.

xo, Pauline
jambaJUICE
Yeh, I've listened to their myspace before. I like the pop music of the future one.
tweeak
QUOTE(PAULiNE_x @ Mar 22 2005, 7:07 PM)
It has happened to me on more than one occasion.  sad.gif

In an old episode of RFR they played a Sherwood song, but I don't quite remember how I reacted.

ps, I bet you guys that Sherwood is going to become mainstream in a few years.. Hopefully, I'm wrong.

xo, Pauline

yeah, RFR bugged me a bit as well, but i figured that at least it was a show that was attempting to recognize underground music, so they have pulled up some good stuff upon occasion
ahhishkaren
Pauline, you know the best music. This stuff is pretty damn good. I've heard of them for a while now, but I've never actually listened til now. I'm pretty hesitant to listen to new stuff unless someone recommends it. And their from Brooklyn! niceee.
tweeak
i've gotten pretty sick of them
..:loveee.NuTTii
Ah-It keeps buffering. I can't listen to the song in peace!!!! mad.gif I like it though. Thanky.
loopylandscapes47
it's pretty good
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.