Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: girls and hair
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Boys' Locker
Pages: 1, 2, 3
char88
i dont understand y girls dont shave there arms. one time i was at the movies and had my arm around this girl and my hand was rubbing her arm and i just felt buttloads of hair. nah it was a normal amount but its a real turn off.

YOUR THOUGHTS
cocoalightning27
Hairy arms.........shave em.......:/
michelina0kudelka
Well we get to put up with your nice hairy faces, your nice hairy legs, and as a bonus have you forgotton that your arms are also hairy??

So...I DO NOT think that I should have to shave my arms and put up with um the "itchyness" just because you don't like the hair on my arms...You're being a hypocrite!!
dahding
^^double standards suck, don't they?

like, if it's a little and whatever, i'm not gonna be bugging them about it. but if it's like, whoa calm down now, then yeah i guess. it's kinda a turnoff, but personality over looks ppl.
bravodancer04
Dude our arms will itch, and plus guys always leave a little stubble on their faces, and when you kiss them.. pinch.gif
aznraver396
QUOTE(bravodancer04 @ Mar 19 2005, 10:20 AM)
Dude our arms will itch, and plus guys always leave a little stubble on their faces, and when you kiss them.. pinch.gif

ahaha. yeah, pretty much. well, does any girl really have that much hair?
Trolling
QUOTE(bravodancer04 @ Mar 19 2005, 10:20 AM)

well not this guy... I barely have peachfuzz...
bravodancer04
QUOTE(hosing @ Mar 19 2005, 11:22 AM)
well not this guy... I barely have peachfuzz...

lmao thats wut my brother calls it
SpedMonkee
not me, i shave so it seems like i dont even grow hair on my face (thats how good i am lol)

and about the arm hair...if its not much, i dont really see what the problem is. my girl has some, and it really doesnt interfere with anything..
jennyjenny
Well I mean, I really don't like hair on guys' arms; why don't you guys shave them?

And I mean... shouldn't it be our decision whether or not we should shave them?

And plus, it'll probably grow funny.
heyyfrankie
it kinda depends. if there is a lot of hair on her arms, and i mean alot, it might freak me out a little bit but i doubt that the amount of hair on a girl's arms is going to change the way about her. i'm not that shallow. rolleyes.gif
Rayj
A little is ok, but a lot is a turn off
mona lisa
what, so girls are supposed to shave their arms cause guys don't like hair on girls' arms? guys' arms are more hairy than girls' arms, and i haven't heard anyone complaining about it. lol plus, why the hell would any girl SHAVE their arms when they can WAX it? haha
Nicolatofu
my arms have hair on them... well since my hair is really dark, you can tell i have hair on my arms, but think about all the hair guys have that us girls put up with. we shave/wax just about every other spots of hair on us...so a girl's little arm hair won't kill ya rolleyes.gif
xXirockhardXx
I shave my arms but i didnt do it for a guy. I did becasue i hated how much hair [atleast i thought i had a lot of hair my freinds think i didnt] i had. It is prety stupid for a guy to care if a girl has hair on their arms or not.
TrAnSzI
my arms have hair on them... well since my hair is really dark, you can tell i have hair on my arms, but think about all the hair guys have that us girls put up with. we shave/wax just about every other spots of hair on us...so a girl's little arm hair won't kill ya

^ haha she's so right. guys are so fussy, shit, i mean, we practically have to change most things about our bodies anyway, can't you put up with a little??
ha I started to shave my arms in like, hell the 8th grade cuz people made me feel bad about it, and it wasnt even that bad. It's really too bad.
Litt0_TeeZy
hmm..does it really matter? if you love a girl you're not going to be all like "hey hunny...shave your arms..they're sick" are you? that'd be pretty shallow if you do...but i guess whatever floats your boat....i just feel bad for the girls that get picked on by the guys...one my friends had hair on her arms and they were dark so they were very noticable and all the guys made fun of her...i swear she cried so much about it...some guys are really shallow and i think it's stupid kuz no one is perfect so why must you pick on others? err..i dunno i don't shave my arms kuz you really can't see my arm hair...being asian i don't think we really get that hairy...lol. dunno. just speaking my mind...
FireArrow
if its a lot, then its nasty
Levy2k6
girls arent really supposed to have arm hair, its okay if its like barely any showing but no.. lol.
x shootingstar x
wtf?

shallowness..
NyteRyder
some girls do she their armpits
secretXoshadow
i`m a girl ... i shave my arms i hate having the itchyness of the hair there
there's this girl in my school who has dark black clumps of hair all over her arms... make me wanna throw up . sick.gif

<33
tOrii3
CreateBlob
You're shallow if you don't like arm hair. I don't - don't like - them, but I don't - like - them either. Who cares!

Someone wanna explain what waxing is? >_<
someflipguy
I got a pretty boy face, no hair but the stash.

girls need to shave their arms, but if they don't i don't care. Just don't have more hair on your arms then your head!
mona lisa
QUOTE(CreateBlob @ Mar 21 2005, 6:51 PM)
Someone wanna explain what waxing is? >_<

"the process of removing body hair with a depilatory wax"
it hurts like a b!tch pinch.gif you have to put on the wax, put a cloth on it and make sure that the area is well covered. then you really *quickly* take the cloth off. makes a weird noise too.
xxtaintedlips
OMG guys are sooooo shallow!
what is the world comming to?? some day we are all going to be plastic mummies because we think it turns guys on..ya well im not doing that!....Shave this shave that..what ever happened to all the hair on guys..i mean it is natural get used to it!!!
browniebabe121a
QUOTE(Levy2k6 @ Mar 20 2005, 6:23 PM)
girls arent really supposed to have arm hair, its okay if its like barely any showing but no.. lol.

umm yeah they are! if you see any girl that doesn't have arm hair they either shave or its light!
blah1234567
i shave...
avalon*
well if you shave it then it feels stubbly, but my arm is hair is soft..and yeah. i don't have that much.
Annie5332
Because when you shave your arm hair, it grows in darker and heavier. Thats why
Chaos13
GAAAAAHHHH!!!!! you mean like a lot of hair???????? gaaaaahhhh!!!

i....dont like it on girls but its their choice to shave or not despite the rude compliments what she would get.
KittyKat05
thats nasty
teaspoondesigns
QUOTE(michelina~kudelka @ Mar 19 2005, 6:16 AM)
Well we get to put up with your nice hairy faces, your nice hairy legs, and as a bonus have you forgotton that your arms are also hairy??

So...I DO NOT think that I should have to shave my arms and put up with um the "itchyness" just because you don't like the hair on my arms...You're being a hypocrite!!

Well, yes, this topic is a little hypocritical.

But in answer to your question, a lot of hair is a turnoff to me. My girlfriend shaves her arms, so I don't really know about any "itchyness". But I think that if she has a normal amount of hair (which isn't that much, females' bodies do not produce as much hair as males'.), then it should be fine.

And if you stop liking a girl completely because of "hairy arms", then you have serious issues and need to think your life over.

->~*EDIT++
And also, as a side note, when you shave, the hair in that area grows back thicker, making it darker, making it more obvious. Mhm.
Eryi
i asked a girl that once, she said it'll be come more bold.. huh.gif
ohh_so_elektrikk<3
i dont effin understand why guys hate arm hair on girls, but they are totally okay with their own!! its so hypocritical. i dont shave my arms because my hair is light blonde, and i dont have a lot of hair on my arms anyway. if i was to ever shave my arms it would grow back all dark and hairy and shiot _dry.gif
lilnatcat
Um.........if its not noticable then I guess there's no need to shave it as it would just get more and more noticable.

I don't shave mine coz its not like u see black patches on my arms or nything, its not that noticable and u can't really feel it.....since I've NEVER shvaed them before, my arms are like soft.........
AngelTears
QUOTE(michelina~kudelka @ Mar 19 2005, 9:16 AM)

Sing it sista...

Yeah we do have to deal with you lot being all hairy and crap I think you can stand a little hair on our arms..
Rogue_Ewok

um, then why were we born with it, dumb ass? if a girl shaves their arms, then the arm will get all red and bumpy and itchy, so unattractive looking... so quit bitching. Is all we're good for sex and looks? I think not.
HoodieObsessed
give me a stinking break. what do you guys want anyway??!? us to shave ourselves for 3 hours a day or sometihng?!?!??!? well, no thank you, I don't even shave my legs, and I don't care what ppl think, if I get a boyfreind it'll be for personanaility not for how smotoh my arms are! stubborn.gif

QUOTE(michelina~kudelka @ Mar 19 2005, 6:16 AM)

you said it girly. If boys shagve their arms I'l sahve my arms, if boys shave their legs I'll shave my legs, end of story. If not, STOP COMPLAINING pinch.gif
Trolling
Hrmmm... I just got an idea... If everything comes in "bolder" or darker and more corse I should shave my legs and arms... Bah Im like hairless already in thoose areas...
Soleil
Hey...its the same with guyses arms...(lol sorry about the spelling). But ya its sick when theres alot of it.
bravodancer04
QUOTE(NyteRyder @ Mar 21 2005, 10:20 AM)
some girls do she their armpits

umm this one wtf?
Trolling
Damnit... I forgot about my hairless armpits... Not even peachfuzz gah... My masculinity is...
Angel_Cece
girls dont shave their arms beacause it grows back thicker
chaneun
uhm..

girls should have freedom too instead of having to put up with itchy arms, i mean, do guys have to shave their arms, legs, or armpits? what makes them have more freedom?
5ayuri
i shave my arms..they were hairy so i shaved them yea i dont like people being like omg ur hairy (they never said that) but yea if they did i would get pissed off so i shaved them. They look so much better and it doesnt even itch.
gogopwrrnger
meh, i shave my arms, i tried to stop and grow it back, but its not attractive and it makes me feel like a dude. _dry.gif
xXMomoBubbleTeaXx
I have peachfuzz...Why do we have to deal w/ your hairy..

arms..
legs..
chest...
armpits..
face..
and around the penis area... blink.gif
Trolling
QUOTE(xXMomoBubbleTeaXx @ Mar 26 2005, 8:13 PM)
I have peachfuzz...Why do we have to deal w/ your hairy..

arms..
legs..
chest...
armpits..
face..
and around the penis area... blink.gif

1/6 thats not bad... But why should a guy have to worry about
arms..
legs..
chest...
armpits..
back..
and around the down south area...
ohBrian
QUOTE(char88 @ Mar 19 2005, 6:27 AM)
i dont understand y girls dont shave there arms. one time i was at the movies and had my arm around this girl and my hand was rubbing her arm and i just felt buttloads of hair. nah it was a normal amount but its a real turn off.

YOUR THOUGHTS

OMG DUDE!! ohmy.gif

HAHAHAHA DUDE I REALLY FEEL SORRY FOR YOU...... MUST HAVE BEEN HARD FEELING ON A FEMALE YETI ROTFLMAO laugh.gif

I just cant stop laughing man hahhahahhaa
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.