Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ahhh!! lil kim going to jail?
Forums > Community Center > Music
ohh_so_elektrikk<3
ok i saw a little news bit on mtv on lil kim, about the shooting that happened 4 years ago and im kinda confused... is she really going to jail!? it said she got sentenced for 20 years or something.. someone please clear this up =/
KissMe2408
Yah i just saw that too. She could do 20 yrs in jail or somethan, but she's not being sentenced til June i think. I dunno much about it tho, go google it
nightmare4taki
Yep she could do 20 years but thats not going to happen. Celebrities always get off. Just like Robert Blake.
Skyline Drive
Yeah I saw that on MTV.. they said she is being convicted mellow.gif
glit_gal
I doubt it..i mean when was the last time you saw a celebrity go to jail for a LONG TIME? I mean Martha Stewart went, but she did it voluntarily and she was only in jail for a couple of months. Besides the place where she went to serve her time isn't exactly a "prison" it sounded more like a retirement home or something.
mirage
it has something to do with the hot 97 a long while back... she's charged for prejury and conspiracy.
xcaitlinx
haha good. yes its true, 20 years to be exact.
ItzOnlySydney
the story

read this....idiots _dry.gif
miss barnes
yea she MIGHT get up to 20 years but, i doubt it will be that much if any at all. she'll probably get like madd years of probation...
Teesa
^yeah, that's whats probably going to happen at the end. not a big fan of her so I don't really care.
basick
yeah she can get 20 years heard this yesterday
william
i read this this morning in the newspaper. i found it funny.
Azn Kid from NY
Dayum....that sucks....for her....
becomingAWARE
if she did the crime, i guess she desrrves it...but still. its sad :{
I dont like ir when people get sentenced, especially for that long...depressing...she seems nice.
heyyfrankie
are you serious!! ohmy.gif i have not heard of it! but have been without televisions for like a week! pinch.gif i can't believe that. but ya never know, she could write some really good songs while in there. some artists do...tongue.gif
jooleeah
Wow.....interesting. I doubt she'll really get jailtime though.
Pulchritude
wow really. wow i never lil kim was that much of a bad ass.. but if she did got to jail ill would be shocked ohmy.gif
ohBrian
that sucks..

i dont have cable -_____-

what happened?
kokosofly
I heard she could get 5-30 years
xXirockhardXx
Lol. I wouldnt really care if she went to jail. Im not that big of a fan for her.
5ayuri
yea i saw it on the news that if she is guilty she will be in jail for 20 years.
cuz she was telling the jury (or w/e its called) that she didnt do a shooting or something but the police and them got evidence so she might go to jail
laur3nw
Really? I haven't heard that yet. That sucks.
super_grover08
cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif awwww i like lil kim
freeflow
^ so do i .. i never heard anything abou this .. iono y but ima read the whole story thing rite now ..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.