Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any Avril Lavigne or Green Day fans?
Forums > Community Center > Music
BrokenDream
I am a huge fan of Avril Lavigne and Green Day! Anyone fans other than me out there?
xo_rock
mm...green days okay. i dont care for avril that
Nicolatofu
haha interesting mix.. I favor green day over the two.
nightmare4taki
Avril Lav is okay. I dont buy Rock music but i her music is cool.

QUOTE(CJ Johnson - GTA San Andreas)
But for me Im into that hardcore gangster rap.
to-devastate
I love Avril Lavigne and Green Day. They both are awesome.
Rachel
use the G-d damn seach button. there has been about a thousand topic on each of these "artists" well greenday is still good but avril, excuse me while i throw up a little
BrokenDream
QUOTE(xd0rkette @ Mar 17 2005, 5:29 PM)
I love Avril Lavigne and Green Day. They both are awesome.

Finally! Someone who understands me. Lol. But hey! I'm new here! I didn't know that there was already topics about this. _unsure.gif
mashimaro10
i love green day, i use to like avril, but not anymore
BrokenDream
How come?
iced__cappucino
Green Day!! =D
nightsong
I hate them both.

xo, Pauline
ibleedforvanilla
I like green day, but im not that of a big huge fan of the band. As for Avril, she's okay, but im not a fan of hers.
yupimchuck
vomit. neither. greenday was OKAY back like 7 years ago. and avril is horrid. period. these greenday obsessed girls who discovered them from american idiot and are obsessed with boys in eyeliner. Die.
CUTEBUNNY160
aaahhh. i love them both
KissMe2408
I'm a fan of Green Day, not a huge fan, but still a fan happy.gif
And Avril Lavigne, i think she's a good singer and most of her songs i like. "Nobodys Home" and "Happy Ending" are great songs, ones that i can relate to.
Teesa
I really like green day now.
kyuubi319
QUOTE(xxcrazyjewxx @ Mar 17 2005, 6:12 PM)
use the G-d damn seach button. there has been about a thousand topic on each of these "artists" well greenday is still good but avril, excuse me while i throw up a little

hah, i agree. I liked Green Day before American Idiot, though. Dookie, to me at least, was their best album.
william
...most definitely NOT.
mickybeans
not really a big fan of their's but there are some catchy songs of avril lavgine's that i will listen to :D
RandomHero
I love Green Day! But, the old green day is mucho bettero.
I hate Avril hammer.gif
Kathleen
hah, i agree. I liked Green Day before American Idiot, though. Dookie, to me at least, was their best album.

I actually liked...Nimrod...better, but that's just me. Yeah, there's already been topics like this.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.