Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: any brian mcknight fans?
Forums > Community Center > Music
stephinika
just wondering if there's anyone else on cb who likes his stuff...though i've only heard his more recent stuff. his latest album, gemini, is fantastic.
my favourites songs are: what we do here, she, and everything i do
so any other comments and whatnot? _smile.gif
mashimaro10
i like one of his old songs "back at one" happy.gif
mickybeans
im a HUGE fan! his voice is just wonderfuL<3 i am more of a fan of his earlier stuff like "anytime", "back at one", "6, 8, 12", "still", "crazy love". i love it how he writes a lot of his music too. i have three of his albums! i need to go pick up his gemini one whenever i get some extra cash wink.gif
karrar
I dont like that kinda music but he's got talent thats for sure .
misoshiru
i like his songs but i'm not a huge fan or anything.
Mr. Slowjamz
My favorite B-knight songs :

One Last Cry
the Sorry Song (tagalog version , yes to all those flips out there ...he sings it in tagalog )
Love of my Life
Anytime
EmmalieV
My fav is yeah , One Last Cry and Back at one even though their old.
DanielleMaria05
He has new music?!?!?!?!?!

I love his older stuff.

Espically "Back at one". Such a pretty song
ilauqh
i like everything i do and back at one.
jooleeah
I've only heard a couple of his old songs....so I can't say that i'm a real fan. Though I do like his music. =]
smilePiNAYstyle
one last cry
back at one
mellyshelly
i lovvee "back at one"
to-devastate
QUOTE(Emmaliev @ Mar 17 2005, 12:17 PM)
My fav is yeah , One Last Cry and Back at one even though their old.

Yeah; same here :D
CRAZEDindian40
My favorite song of his is "Anytime". I haven't really heard much of his new stuff but I'm sure it's awesome.
StarryEyedSurprize
i used to be a fan back in the day but i dont know any of his new songs... i didn't even know he had new songs...
silver-rain
Yeah, I like Back at One. Hmm, I haven't heard any of his recent stuff
Teesa
^me too..what a lovely song.
freeflow
i like 6 months 8 days 12 hours , and back @ one
May
I use to be such a huge fan. I've gotten over that.
I still enjoy his music every once in awhile, though.
Pulchritude
*rasing hand* he awesome.. he sings good love and sad songs.. happy.gif
basick
havent listened much recently

but that dude is one hell of a basketball player..
angel-roh
i like his songs especially when he sang with mariah carey. he has a nice soft voice. he's okay but i wont prefer him as my favorite singer.
jambaJUICE
hehe i remember that one song he sings in tagalog. i have it in my files somewhere
Mr. Slowjamz
hes my role model in Singing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xTINAA
I love Brian McKnight. My absolute favorite song of his is "Back at One."
nightmare4taki
^ THats my sh*T to!
Thats the only song i like that he sings.
stephinika
haha yeaaah that song is good. and its funny...the 2nd last slow song was 'back at one' at my school dance tonight that i'm now home from. rolleyes.gif
hi-C
I'm a fan of 1990s Brian McKnight. You know, when he re-made "Crazy Love" and "One Last Cry" up til the "Anytime" phase. Now...eh, he's not my favorite singer. He's extremely talented, I'll give him that, but his sound hasn't become a classic with age. That happens with a lot of singers. I love old 80s Luther Vandross and 60s/70s/80s Stevie Wonder, but their latest efforts...not exactly hittin'.
toodlepops.
He's okay.
I still remember his song : 'back at one'
MasterNe0
I like his old songs like "Back To One" and "6,8,12".

Hopefully, he come out with a new album soon that has some good lyrics.
xTINAA
QUOTE(stephinika @ Mar 17 2005, 11:51 PM)
haha yeaaah that song is good. and its funny...the 2nd last slow song was 'back at one' at my school dance tonight that i'm now home from. rolleyes.gif

Aww that's awesome Steph. They never play many good songs like that at my school dances. Hmph, how lame. haha
mickybeans
QUOTE(MissMata @ Mar 18 2005, 1:57 AM)
I'm a fan of 1990s Brian McKnight.  You know, when he re-made "Crazy Love" and "One Last Cry" up til the "Anytime" phase.  Now...eh, he's not my favorite singer.  He's extremely talented, I'll give him that, but his sound hasn't become a classic with age.  That happens with a lot of singers.  I love old 80s Luther Vandross and 60s/70s/80s Stevie Wonder, but their latest efforts...not exactly hittin'.

i absolutely LOVED 'crazy love'. it was soo beautiful {: i bought his greatest hits album, it was really good stuff^^
pnai4eva
OMG, i luv brian mcknight! HIs songs are just soo pretty lol
xiaobing
Brian Mcknight rules. luv duz songs. Lik umm... One Last Cry, 6 months, 8days 12 hrs and stuff like dat.
My Xanga
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.