Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: which free website would u prefer?
Forums > Community Center > Technology
sckr101
Which free web is better to use, blogger xanga freewebs tripod geocities , ect.

???
the_crox
err... xanga.
inthemudhole
I prefer Xanga.
JC4P
i dont get it. like 2 of the choices r Blogs the rest r hosting services...
mzkandi
xanga
william
i also like xanga the best. i think most people around here do.
KissMe2408
I think xanga is the best to use
ryanoman
For blogging, I prefer Xanga, but I just use blogging software on my server sub-domain space. For hosting, Geocities is probably easiest.
angel-roh
XANGA is the best. Nothing more can beat XANGA.
to-devastate
Go xanga ! :]
uLoVeMikeRoch
Bloggin its definitley xanga, but for hosting i dont like any of them. I think they all suck.
X-Zeifer
Xanga.
jordanriane
livejournal.
ibleedforvanilla
xanga, duh :D
jenika
i like xanga...its so easy to useee
salcha
xanga. i've had it for almost two years now.
Teesa
xanga of course=)
freeflow
xanga
cocoalightning27
Xanga....:)
EddieV
Xanga mainly because its easy to get into contact with people because a lot of people have them...

But I like Myspace better because you also have a friendster feature...
KELLYYY
Of course, Xanga, but that new CLAF is bugging me. _dry.gif
yukichan
xanga....idk y..lol..
Levy2k6
xanga is probaly the best for journal wise.. other than that.. im not sure.. i'd just pay 2 bucks on some website and get a domain name.. they all cheap now.
threepointone
i would prefer finding someone who's willing to share webspace with me =P
laughn_l0ser
xanga is good. i had it for about 3 years now.
Eryi
Xanga, i tried blogger but didnt know where to put in url's LOL.
to-devastate
Xanga; I find it quite fascinating how everyone in my class has one. mellow.gif
JC4P
QUOTE(threepointone @ Mar 22 2005, 10:12 PM)
i would prefer finding someone who's willing to share webspace with me =P

points at my topic in WebDesign fourm
sweetxsimplicity
Blogger and Xanga has nothing to do with Tripod, Geocities, and Freewebs. blink.gif
heyyfrankie
well, i would choose either blogger or xanga because those are the ones that i have heard most about and i use xanga and it is pretty safe. but i have heard that blogger is alot safer. _unsure.gif
Kenjii
Well for webblogging things, Xanga. For personal websites, I use Atspace.
Elmolover36
I have a freewebs site but i like xanga because it's safer and easy to custimize. cool.gif
punkymoke
..... xanga
Jus2s1mp13
i pick xanga.
x LUV x ALWAYS x
okay, lets see.

blogger, xanga, blogspot, livejournal, myspace: all blogging sites. I myself use xanga, but livejournal and myspace are also popular.

freewebs, tripod, geocities: there are other free hosting services but i find freewebs the best. easiest to edit, and for some reason i just like the entire layout of the site and all.
pAtRiCk_sTar
Xanga. To me, you get much more freedom with the layouts, like being able to use javascripts and all that stuff. It's also easier and not complicated to figure out or to oget around. After Xanga, I like myspace because it's easy to customize.
lil_lysa
undefined XANGA!!!!!!!!! tongue.gif
visualfusion
I like my freehost at lghosting ... 50gb transfer, 1000mb space... all for free. >=D with connections of course
xRocMaJox
For blogging I would say Xanga but for webdesign or starting anther type of site where you want mulitple pages try Angeltowns.com you get enough space to do you.But the address is kind of long so try getting a dot.tk or something ;]
toodlepops.
Xanga, I'm too poor to ge t a domain. lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.