Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: mannnnnnnnnn!
Forums > Community Center > Music
Note
gawd. I just went to hollywood today to rent something of somekind and they had nothing! i ended up renting avp. Disappointing that was. soooooo, enough chit chat. Anything you guys wanna rent?

[jerry]
Nicolatofu
haha at first I thought you were talking about going to Hollywood and trying to rent a house! I can't think of any movies I want to rent so far..
dahding
*ponders* not really..can't think of any...*shrugs*
misoshiru
none at the moment.
jordanriane
I always dig through old VHS to watch movies I used to see as a kid, but never understood.

Check out: Super Troopers, Harold & Kumar Go To Whitecastle (quite funny ;)), Friday Night Lights, Man On Fire, Manchurian Canidate, Silence of the Lambs.
Saeglopur
Get all the Charlie Brown specials! happy.gif
imafreakinazn
i wanna rent the grudge
:3
KawaiiChibiGirl
Rent something anime! hahahahahaha!!!!! I'm obessed with it biggrin.gif _dry.gif
william
i want to rent requiem for a dream. my dad just got netflix so i'll have to tell him to add that to his list.
LiLEthiopian
QUOTE(imafreakinazn @ Mar 12 2005, 2:30 PM)
i wanna rent the grudge
:3

i rented that last week..its kinda confusing at the end...

i rented and saw "the notebook" today..that was pretty good..ummm..i wanted to get John Q..
Teesa
I just watched man on fire with denzel washington..really good movie.
RandomHero
Muppet Treasure Island.
The best movie ever with puppets.
staircase wit
i've been waiting forever to watch anchorman and shaun of the dead.
StanleyThePanda
QUOTE(william @ Mar 13 2005, 10:39 PM)
i want to rent requiem for a dream. my dad just got netflix so i'll have to tell him to add that to his list.

have you not seen it yet?
thats cool...

hmm renting movies is fun...haha uhm no none at the moment that I want to rent
zbrittanyz
Still haven't seen Harold and Kumar. And Shaun of the Dead. So one of those.
iheartjohn
I like to rent really old horror movies. They aren't scary, but I think they're cool. =P
Tung
i don't rent movies. i download them ahahha. comedy is the best though .
racoons > you
i dont want to rent it so much as borrow it froma friend, but anyways i wanna see the japanese ring again. good shit
KissMe2408
I feel like I wanna rent the Incredibles and Anchorman. lol just because.
toodlepops.
Not really, I'm good with cB. XD
jordanriane
Definitely check out Shaun of the Dead! It's a great movie.
angel-roh
Shaun of the Dead had a lot of gore. So if you like lots of blood, head-chopping stuff... you should wana see that. And it's kinda funny... not really funny, just kinda.

Notebook. Gives you the chills... has a nice ending too but sad. It'a an awesome story, but it has some sex scene.... looks intense to me LOL.

Little Black Book. cute movie, it was okay. funny too, but not with lots of laugh... i might have to watch it again cause i kinda didnt get the story.
mickybeans
i finally got around to watching 'shark tales'. i always thought it was gonna be like.. a cheap version of 'finding nemo' but its quite entertaining! Its funny how the main fish OSCAR [voice by Will Smith] looks and acts JUST like Will Smith xD its a really cute movie and had me laughing a lot :)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.