Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: it's this one thing that's got me...
Forums > Community Center > Music
xquizit
1 Thing - Amerie

Has anyone heard this song by Amerie? Or seen the video? If not, you can hear it on my myspace. Is it not one of the most catchy songs you've heard in a while? I love the live band music, kinda sounds like Go-Go... if you're not from around DC then you probably don't know what I'm talking about. It's really great to dance to. I love the video too, Amerie is just stunning. throb.gif She's really has a pretty voice too... definately one of the most slept on in the industry.

So what do you guys think?
to-devastate
I've never heard of Amerie mellow.gif. She's sounds awesome, though. happy.gif I like how her voice goes. It just flows.. and she talks pretty fast. Haha.
xquizit
BUMP de bump bump.
Nicolatofu
i hadn't heard it before, but yeah that's an awesome song! It makes you want to get up and start dancing! I do love her voice.
nightmare4taki
I just watched the video. I love the song but not as much as I loe amerie.
biggrin.gif

mzkandi
i like the song
CherokeeChica88
I've heard it. I LOVE Amerie's new song. It's one of my favorite songs right now. The video is awesome too.
Weird addiction
never heard of her nor her music ermm.gif shes ok
imafreakinazn
i haven't heard of her....
but she sounds pretty good.
jordanriane
it's decent, nothing extraordinary.
StarryEyedSurprize
ive never heard of her but ill go listen to it
crashingg
oh mannnnnnnnn i love that song !! its my username on myspace haha. wow alot of people havent heard of her! ever heard that song 'paradise'? she and LL Cool J sang it.. right?
angel-roh
OMG! I love this song too!! It gives you that groove. You just want to dance hiphop with this song. I haven't seen the music video, but I heard of this song few times. They also from the movie Hitch soundtrack.

I also like her song "All I have" sucha nice song too. she's a great singer hehe.
cool_twin
yeah that's a good song
NiKECHiQ
yeah i like the song. for me, its one of those songs that gets stuck in my head
freeflow
i love that song i saw the video too . the videos kinda cool(:
toodlepops.
I have never heard of her. <__<
Sorry, but she sounds awesome.
misoshiru
haha..i've never heard of her either. sounds pretty interesting though.
basick
not really feelin the song... amerie isnt that hot either lol
EXPLO5ION
Heard of her, but never hear her music. Hmm.. i think ill go to launch now.
Pulchritude
that song is ok but i dont really like the words she uses i only like the beat and rythem happy.gif
ahhishkaren
I heard this song yesterday. Catchy.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.