Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: my boo
Forums > Community Center > Music
Nugget
ok so some of u mightve heard this or w.e but my sister got a bootleg and it had nelly and usher singing My Boo..

http://www.myfilestash.com/userfiles/aznan...boo%20remix.wma

enjoy my friends happy.gif

and heres ciara 1,2 step wit the goodies background music kinda thing..i dLed it pinch.gif

http://www.myfilestash.com/userfiles/aznan...%2C2%20step.mp3
angel-roh
My boo...sounds familiar..isn't that usher ft. alicia keys song? lol... isnt it?
HongKongDong
This version of My Boo is pretty cool.

My boo...sounds familiar..isn't that usher ft. alicia keys song? lol... isnt it?

Yeah, originally it was supposed to be Usher ft. Beyonce but it ended up with Usher ft. Alicia Keys
Nugget
then they had one wit alicia keys WITH beyonce and usher but alicia keys is waaayy better..beyonce dare i say made things worst
angel-roh
^ i know. alicia keys sings better than beyonce. that's what i think. wait so the nelly one is all rap, right? or is it the same lyrics as usher did?
HongKongDong
^^why dont you just listen to it?
to-devastate
i think alicia is way more talented than beyonce.
this is pretty good version. hm.
Pulchritude
yea i heard this song a while back its pretty cool but its weird were it has 2 boiz huh.gif but i like the end of the song where nelly sings my O, my O, my O, my OoO, my booOOo.. it sound great! happy.gif
freeflow
usher made the remix w/ nelly i think its on his confessions special edditon album .. im not soo sure .. yaa it was supposed to be w/ beyonce butbecause of the way they did song is it sounds much better w/ alicia keys
jr0h
poo..i've heard all kinds of those songs everywhere and its annoying! especially when they overplayed the one with usher and alicia keys.
DanielleMaria05
QUOTE(SHAWTY_TOYA @ Mar 10 2005, 11:50 PM)
usher made the remix w/ nelly i think its on his confessions special edditon album .. im not soo sure ..  yaa it was supposed to be w/ beyonce butbecause of the way they  did song  is it sounds much better w/ alicia keys

^^ Nope. Not on that cd because I have it, and I've never heard it before. I'm still waiting on this thing to buffer. I hate dial-up.. grr
tinababy143
ick! i dont like it..i downloaded it a while ago hoping it would be good..buuuuut it wasnt
imadorkabledxd
it sounds ok
xiaobing
My Boo is the shits. Its lik my favorit song
My Xanga
f0b_un1t
i like the 1,2 step remix :] sounds really cool
Chii
the link doesn't work for me...oh well i'll just download it

ooo i like it happy.gif
Angel_Cece
QUOTE(aznangel4lyfe357 @ Mar 10 2005, 10:45 PM)
then they had one wit alicia keys WITH beyonce and usher but alicia keys is waaayy better..beyonce dare i say made things worst

lol ditto.
ANG33ZY
yeah and didn't it have jermaine dupri in it too or something .. i don't know.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.