Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: fat joe's song "f**k 50" and jadakiss song "im an
Forums > Community Center > Music
Statistik
Omg i went to i think..hiphop game dot com..and it said fat joe made a song called "f**k 50" and jadakiss made a song called "im an animal" (which disses 50 and g-unit..) i was pretty surprised..and im pissed..u think 50 would get offended by that haha..if i were fat joe or jada i would be extremely pissed when i heard piggybank ahaa..i mean cmon juss because 50 dissed them with piggybank they have to get revenge on him by making a new diss song about him haha they have no life..anyways i havent those songs yet..but it probably sucks..50..shoot FAT JOE!
basick
Anybody... shoot this motherf**ker jason!

i heard both, they are alright. better than piggybank..

DAMN YOU REALLY ARE ON GUNIT d**k!!!!!!!!

i mean cmon juss because 50 dissed them with piggybank they have to get revenge on him by making a new diss song about him haha they have no life..anyways

do you know what self respect means.. & you might be pissed but i bet 50 cent is happy because that meanss more publicity... lucky for you, go suck some more d**k
HongKongDong
QUOTE(Jason61992 @ Mar 10 2005, 4:36 PM)
Omg i went to i think..hiphop game dot com..and it said fat joe made a song called "f**k 50" and jadakiss made a song called "im an animal" (which disses 50 and g-unit..) i was pretty surprised..and im pissed..u think 50 would get offended by that haha..if i were fat joe or jada i would be extremely pissed when i heard piggybank ahaa..i mean cmon juss because 50 dissed them with piggybank they have to get revenge on him by making a new diss song about him haha they have no life..anyways i havent those songs yet..but it probably sucks..50..shoot FAT JOE!

Bitch please... you seriously like 50? Lyrically both Fat Joe and Jada just straight out take out 50. Do you listen to 50's songs? He would talk about being gangster and all that shit then for some reason he always goes into talking about some ho.

They both got dissed. Its just like you, people are "dissing you" so you make these horribly bad raps about it attempting to diss us back. Except in Fat Joe's and Jada's case, they probably are pretty damn good and will hopefully take out 50 of the rap game.
lovescream
:O
They did?
Ah.
50 has been quite selfish lately..
EmmalieV
I dont like your sig.ugh.take off dominicans. to ( funky buddha)

anywayssssss

well they have a right to make a song like that cause hey 50 started it.
Nugget
WTF JASON..OMFG..please..leave..he

of course they would make a fuking revenge song..wtf..i would dam..eminem made one for halie bc ja rule was rappin bout her..HAILIES REVENGE..ur such a DUMBASS..stop fukin standing up for 50..eminem MADE 50 and do u think eminem needs to get a life?? fuk outta here nikka
basick
lol i swear this dude is like 50 cents hypeman.. & the songs are on the new mixtape called Various Artists - f**k 50 cent - hate it or love it.
JlIaTMK
d00d jason

*pulls you off 50 cents penis*

god lmao
Nugget
ROFL ^^

i swear i wana kill this kid..all he ever does is talk about 50..

and please..

50..shoot FAT JOE!

nga..shoot JASON!

jesus christ..
HongKongDong
Notice as how he doesn't reply... instead he chooses to go offline and ignore laugh.gif
xquizit
they have no life? your man 50 was the one who started this nonsense. if you weren't di.ckriding so hard, you'd realize that 50 was the one who brought this on himself and that he's not as great as a rapper as you make him out to be. besides, are you so clueless not to realize that this is all about publicity. if you've been following hiphop for as long and as hard as you claime to be, you'd know that artists do these things to build hype and in turn SELL RECORDS. STFU.
basick
QUOTE(xquizit @ Mar 10 2005, 2:01 PM)
if you've been following hiphop for as long and as hard as you claime to be

heh... didnt this guy say he was scaed of "gangsters" in a thread a while back... and uh just look at his picture.. lmao
Angel_Cece
i love fat joe and jadakiss, 50 cent kiss my ass! lol. fat joe and jada will win this battle.

1st of all 50 is gay.... he needs 9 more bullets in his head to understand
2nd why do you like a rapper who talks about dancing and sex and what not? that's not what raps about
xquizit
QUOTE(basick @ Mar 10 2005, 5:22 PM)
heh... didnt this guy say he was scaed of "gangsters" in a thread a while back... and uh just look at his picture.. lmao

true. but he the one trying to act like he's some sort of die hard hiphop fan.
karrar
QUOTE(xquizit @ Mar 10 2005, 5:30 PM)
true. but he the one trying to act like he's some sort of die hard hiphop fan.

Die-hard hiphop fan....... please.....any retard who say's 50 is better than nas needs some mental help.
basick
heh i was reading the ad on the top of the page... it says

"WIN A FREE IPOD - CLICK THE BETTER RAPPER' and it has a picture of 50 cent and a picture of nelly... sad
basick
and the jada track is called "checkmate".. & here are some excerps

Picture Kiss not come outswinging//
Its like going to see 50 at a show and he don't come out singing//

ahahahahhahahahaha

Yea you got a felony,but you aint a predicate//
Never the king of new york,you live in Connecticut//

hahahhaha

This is a true fact//
Since when has it become cool to get shot and not shoot back//

real talk!!!

The block is juss fine,homie the D straight//
Most likely ya new CD is a weedplate//

lol

It'll take a lifetime to see Kiss//
You had to get shot 9 times to be rich//

true hhahah

You should just sell clothes and sneakers//
Cause out of your whole camp, your flows the weakest//

oucchhh

killed 50... take a listen yourself i yousent it

http://s31.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0RDJZ3Q...380TGX3CJL1MZYD

LISTEN TO IT BEFORE YOU MAKE JUDGEMENTS
mickybeans
i just heard this in the radio about two hours ago and i'm not a big fan of Jada or Fat Joe but I thought the track was hot! If 50 Cent can go make tracks dissing others, then how is it wrong that someone is brave enough to diss him and GUNIT back? I seriously think you are his hypeman or something, why are you getting so defensive?

Yea you got a felony,but you aint a predicate//
Never the king of new york,you live in Connecticut//

lol! i love that line! _smile.gif proves to show that Curtis Jackson isn't so "gangster" like he claims.. he has made hiphop and rap a JOKE.
shortiiex
the only reason why 5o dissed them is b/c fat joe and jadakiss were in Ja Rule's song New York
Chii
it's funny how everyone seems to be dissing/insulting this jason fellow and no one gets in trouble... rolleyes.gif
Pulchritude
yup i heard that too.. my friend told me that fat joe was dissing 50 cent cuz 50 always says he gonna do something but all he dose is sitt his a** at home... but i predict that this dissing is gonna go back and forth.. mad.gif
angel-roh
Wow. Too many diss songs. Dang, when is this going to be stopped. Oh wait... hmm... 50 cent and Eminem dissed Ja Rule because he was dissing them too. So now 50 cent is getting dissed by the singers that sang with Ja Rule "New York which was JadaKiss and Fat Joe. It's probably because Ja Rule said something to them? You know never know, Ja Rule has something in his head that he wants to do. An evil look haha.
HongKongDong
QUOTE(mickybeans @ Mar 10 2005, 7:48 PM)
i just heard this in the radio about two hours ago and i'm not a big fan of Jada or Fat Joe but I thought the track was hot! If 50 Cent can go make tracks dissing others, then how is it wrong that someone is brave enough to diss him and GUNIT back? I seriously think you are his hypeman or something, why are you getting so defensive?
lol! i love that line!  _smile.gif proves to show that Curtis Jackson isn't so "gangster" like he claims.. he has made hiphop and rap a JOKE. 

Lol 50 was born and sort of grew up in New York, but for some reason he reps wht west coast. Wtf, we don't need this bitch.

Wow. Too many diss songs. Dang, when is this going to be stopped. Oh wait... hmm... 50 cent and Eminem dissed Ja Rule because he was dissing them too. So now 50 cent is getting dissed by the singers that sang with Ja Rule "New York which was JadaKiss and Fat Joe. It's probably because Ja Rule said something to them? You know never know, Ja Rule has something in his head that he wants to do. An evil look haha.

Rappers have been dissing each other ever since the whole damn genre of music started. And yeah, 50 started dissing Fat Joe and Jada because of the New York New York song. At first it was the Game who made a song dissing all three of them (Ja, Jada, Joe; the triple J's lol) the New York New York (Freestyle Remix), but noone really paid attention to that. (Oddly)

I remember once 50 said something about Ja Rule like "After im done destroying him, im gonna sign him on the G-Unit label so that he can become a real true artist"
basick
QUOTE(Funky Buddha @ Mar 10 2005, 7:51 PM)
Lol 50 was born and sort of grew up in New York, but for some reason he reps wht west coast. Wtf, we don't need this bitch.

the f**k are you talking about?? lol.. im from the yay area but 50 cent in no way represents the west coast... lol
NiKECHiQ
whoah this kid just wont stop with his bullshit.

listened to "im an animal' oh boy that sh|t was hot. way bettter than piggybank
jr0h
lol how funny even though i hate fat joe too. i find it funny how rappers has to make songs like this behind their backs.
kokosofly
I heard Jadakiss' song and I thought it was good.. even though I don't really like him
nightmare4taki
Just have to stick up for Jason.

WHen someone say they like 50 all of a sudden they d*ck riding. But if someone was hyping nas up you would get a 100 people who would agree with that. But thats not d*ck riding if it nas but if its 50 it is. I like 50 and the whole g-unit. ANd the artist hes going after will never sale near as much as him.

Wait what the f*ck am i saying.
50 is going to murder fat joe.
Nas and Jada however will murk 50.
50 just battle Ja u will always win.

PRAY FOR FIFTY

imadorkabledxd
hahah that's how it works. i think jadakiss is comin to my school
MissChanelle
QUOTE(Funky Buddha @ Mar 10 2005, 4:44 PM)
Bitch please... you seriously like 50? Lyrically both Fat Joe and Jada just straight out take out 50. Do you listen to 50's songs? He would talk about being gangster and  all that shit then for some reason he always goes into talking about some ho.

They both got dissed. Its just like you, people are "dissing you" so you make these horribly bad raps about it attempting to diss us back. Except in Fat Joe's and Jada's case, they probably are pretty damn good and will hopefully take out 50 of the rap game.

I agree... 50 sucks
50 was good in the beginning, not anymore.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.