Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: REST IN PEACE BIGGIE, AKA FRANK WHITE
Forums > Community Center > Music
basick

rest in peace

although im not his biggest fan, he was a great rapper and very influential... unlike half the bullish we see today... sad that all this 50 cent bullshit is happening the day one of the greats die...

can you believe it has been 8 years since he has passed? seems more recent.. and please dont start none of that pac > biggle ish here...

and share some of your favorite songs and stuff.. i wouldve made an RIP Big L post but i wasnt here back then...

pay homage to big and pac even though i never met them
mickybeans
^ that's so sweet of you to remember his death. although i am more of a Tupac Shakur fan, i still respect Biggie very much. iw as just listening to a few of his tracks today and then read that today was his death anniversary date.

Rest in peace Biggie Smalls.
basick
only one fan? uppin
DaTru KataLYST
Biggie didn't deserve to die. He didn't even want the feud. He just wanted the music to flow.

RIP
wind&fire
awwwww....oh well.. even though he kinda did kill 2pac.. but hey...
uLoVeMikeRoch
QUOTE(wind&fire @ Mar 9 2005, 11:33 PM)
a
what are u talking about?
Biggie was the shiznit, always remember that.
basick
QUOTE(wind&fire @ Mar 9 2005, 8:33 PM)

dont come here with that ish lol
wind&fire
yeh alright then

*starts to mourn*

happy?
basick
QUOTE(wind&fire @ Mar 9 2005, 9:22 PM)
yeh alright then

*starts to mourn*

happy?

you alright doggie? lol... i dont give a flying 747 f**k what you do, but none of that 2pac/big beef here please
AngelicEyz00
I like Tupac better.
basick
QUOTE(AngelicEyz00 @ Mar 9 2005, 9:32 PM)
I like Tupac better.

now i know you are jsut saying that to be ignorant biggrin.gif and believe it or not i like tupac better too... but i respect biggie
AngelicEyz00
No, I'm saying it because it's the truth wink.gif
basick
QUOTE(AngelicEyz00 @ Mar 9 2005, 9:34 PM)
No, I'm saying it because it's the truth wink.gif

lol... yeah the truth is you like tupac better... me too, probably cause im from san jose... cool... now lets pay our respects to the man in the title of this post
AngelicEyz00
For sure. Biggie was great as well.
jOeSsN
yes i remember that tragic day when biggie passed, and when big l passed, 2 very great rappers, i still bump there music everyonce in a while
EmmalieV
Biggie was the man ..i remember what I was doing when I heard that Biggie died on the radio , my laundry.
xquizit
Damn, why can't ya'll just pay your respects and stop bringing Tupac into it. Damn.

RIP to Biggie Smalls, one of the most influential artists to ever grace the hiphop realm.
Azn Kid from NY
yes RIP to biggie smalls....he had amazing lyrical skill and storytelling ability...

..and was one of the greatest and most influential rappers ever..
DanielleMaria05
OMG people. Lets fight over whos better. I really didn't listen to rap then. I just got into it a few years ago, but ya know
angel-roh
I didn't know he died. It seems like a lot of black rappers are dying. I never seen any American bands dying nor pop singers.

That's weird, how come there's a lot of young black rappers dying. Well I don't think Biggie and Tupac are old. I still think them as a young person. They don't have gray hair, so I think them as a young guy.

Let me guess. Did he died by a gunshot like Tupac? If so, gosh!!!!! Hm... this topic makes me think about "Little Toy Soldiers" by Eminem. Heh... it just reminds me of it hehh... when I hear rappers dying cause of the gunshot. That's scary and sad for them....
wind&fire
^ he died AGES ago..

and geebus.. i was joking before... i actually like notorius B.I.G
miss barnes
dang it dont feel like 8 years. that means i was 7 when he got killed
jr0h
i hardly know him. is he aka notorious b.i.g. somethin like that. he died years ago i can tell..why is this being mentioned now?? is today the day he died or somethin. im not trying to be rude here dont take anythin harshly here..
Azn Kid from NY
^ yeah he died on march 9....gunshot...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.