Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tounge ring???
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Girls' Locker
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
No1_2_NoBody13
OK so i want a tounge ring but my mom wont let me get one....and im only 14 but i was gonna make a deal with her when i was 16 if i could get it done but everyone is telling me that she wont let me do it....also...if you do...DID IT HURT??? blink.gif
Chaos Bliss
ok, first i uno if guys are allowed to psot in here >.< newb ^^ lol... ive had my tongue pierced since i was 14, and it didnt hurt at all, it hurts more to get your ears pierced.
Chii
^^how the hell did it not hurt?
and yes, guys can post in the girls locker room...read the pinned post

why would you want one??? blink.gif

umm...no sh*t it hurts...someone sticking such a thick needle into your tongue pinch.gif ouch

if he sticks it in the wrong place, you can lose your sense of tasting things...why would you want a hole in your tongue...? huh.gif
Thestoryoftragedy
PIERCE YOUR VAGINA.
HoodieObsessed
I would NOT want a peirced tounge...I donno why anyone would, I jsut find that disturbing and..well..useless...I think your mom has the right idea tongue.gif
perfectxflaw23
I want one. :sigh: When I'm 18...
Looow
^
Oh, same here.
I'm scared.
bad_girl
im never getting one. people with them looks kool i guess.. but kinda abnormal in a way. n they talk weird too.. like they have braces or smth. + it leaves a big hole in ur tongue when u take off the ring. it'll hurt.. too. ahhh, no way!
dani41790
i dont want to get my tongue pierced. i know it doesnt hurt that much but still
Mistrunner
I'd like to get one, but a) it'd hurt too much, and b) it'd probably get in the way. I think think they look cool though. happy.gif
swe3ttemptasian
i wouldnt want it... a hole in your tongue? O__o
miss barnes
i want one but, i have to wait until i'm 18 and i might not want one by then (i'm 15).
flyonthewall4590
it looks really cool, but i could never do it...imagine if it got infected or something...my ear that i pierced is infected rihgt now i'm i almost fainted when my mom pulled out the earring...i just couldn't do it...
DanielleMaria05
I want mine done. Well, I'm to chicken to get it done, but I have 8 holes in my head. (4 in each ear)

I would say if she doesn't let you, save ur money and do it yourself later, but, she might hate you for it. However, to get it yourself, you will have to be 18

OMG! When guys have their tounge pierced, its soo hot!
danishcookiez
i dunno, i think it'd be annoying when chewing food or something
Nicolatofu
^^^ you're supposed to take it out when you eat..
I kinda want one, but I'll probably never get one because I'm too scared pinch.gif
EmmalieV
they put some numbing gel so it sholdnt hurt and yeah ill prob do mine nex year.
xXirockhardXx
I always wanted one but after a while i changed my mind. I prefer getting my lip pierced. Lol.
usv04babe
It doesn't really hurt to get your tongue pierced. I have had mine now for about 3 years. I got mine because I wanted it. It was something I got for me after I went through a hard time. It hurts more to get your ears pierced than your tongue. When you first get it done, you can't really eat and it's a little puffy, but other than that, your good to know. I was never told to take mine out when I eat. I haven't had any problems with it so far. The only thing I have noticed is if you have the metel balls, it can chip away at your teeth, but is why I have plastic ones. On some people it looks ok, on others it doesn't.
loverxoxo
i want one but i know it'll hurt
Angel_Cece
no and i dont want one either. its a bit dangerous. it can get infected and what not and you'll have to go through alot...
shortiiex
i want one but i would never get one...too scared
sadevilsoldier
I want to get mine done, but im scared, i have my belly button pierced and that prolly hurt more than the toung would but it still scars me, Big needles scar me, or any needle for that matter. One thing you do have to be careful with tho is swallowing the tounge ring, if you dont screw the balls right (that sounds very wrong) it will come un-done and you will swallow the ring, my brother in law has swallowed i think 7 of them... so yea be careful
xbr0kensmil3
i want one but i'm scared it might get infected or something
stephinika
no...i don't want one either. looks okay on some people...i'd rather get other stuff done like my bellybutton though...
5ayuri
i think im eventually get one but if i get one right now my mom will probably disown me
AngelTears
one word, OUCH!
dejecteddream
I love tongue piercings. I like them so much I have three. I know you dont want to hear this because I didnt when I was younger but wait until your old enough to do it on your own because chances are the more you bug your parents the more they will get upset and say no.
lilxroxy
no. and never.

enuf said?
toodlepops.
I don't want a tongue ring. XD
i wonder how it'll look if you take out the ring? Will there be a big hole or what? <__<
jordanriane
Contrary to popular belief:
1.) They do NOT numb your tongue during piercing.
2.) You do NOT take out your tongue piercing until it's healed (not sure about how many weeks, but if taken out too soon, it will heal quickly.)
3.) Pain depends on your pain tolerance.
4.) If you don't want it anymore, the hole is not noticeable, and after time I believe it'll heal over. So no worries!

If you do get your tongue pierced:
1.) Clean it properly, per how your piercer tells you.
2.) Do not play with it, it'll make your hole bigger (I learned this the hard way)
3.) The first few days after it being pierced, your tongue will swell. Suck on ice and/or take IBUprofin. It works miracles.
4.) Do not eat extremely hot or spicy food; the hole in your toungue is very sensitive, and it'll become extremely irritated!
5.) You CAN accidently swallow the balls of your tongue ring if they are not tight enough. Do not tighten them so much so that you strip the inside of it, making it hard to take the balls off.
6.) Wait until your tongue is healed to change rings.

I've had mine done for about a year now:

Don't mind the towel I'm wearing ;) Anyway, the barbell I've got is more for people who can talk the same with having a ring that size in their mouth. The only bad thing about the ring on the top ball was that certain foods got stuck around it (ie: my gum, starburts. heh).
starlette
I have a tounge ring. Umm...I got it when I was 17. Without permission. And yeah, it really did not hurt. I have a really low tolerance for pain. And i hate needles. And it wasnt bad either. Bring a friend. Like, I got my toungue ring without permission...like I ran around behind my parents back. And i didnt even get caught for another year and a half. So yeah, but i totally had to hide it. And so I would just wait. But it is a really cute peircing. I love mine. I'v had it for over 2 years now :D
parallel
I don't have one and probably won't ever have one because it would be a sin to damage my body that the Lord gave me happy.gif But I have to admit..they look good..and are great on guys..heheh
Azarel
It messes up your teeth since it hits the inside of your teeth. I hear insurance doesn't cover your teeth if you have a tongue piercing.

And you can't eat spicy foods.

And no shit, it hurts.
mzkandi
i was interested in getting my tongue pierced, people who have had it done says it doesnt hurt that much, it just pinches
jordanriane
QUOTE(Azarel @ Mar 11 2005, 9:50 PM)
It messes up your teeth since it hits the inside of your teeth. I hear insurance doesn't cover your teeth if you have a tongue piercing.

And no shit, it hurts.

Wow, those are some pretty stupid myths.

It only messes up your teeth if you constantly play with your tongue ring, or if you accidently bite down on a metal ball. I've chipped a back tooth before from biting down too hard on it before. Insurance covers no matter what.

You CAN eat spicy foods, you just SHOULDNT the first few days after you get your tongue pierced. you just put a hole through your tongue, so it's ultra-sensitive. other than that, after it's healed, eat all the damn tabasco sauce and other hot shit you want.
Shattered_Hope
uhh..no...and umm...I think NEVER.
xsweetxcandyx
i used to, but i know it would hurt like a motha... but it still seems hott
Jasminluvsu
never done it... i rather get my belly done
Eternally_Yours
im pretty damn sure that it would hurt. i mean, try pinching your tongue and see if that hurts?

if your mom still doesnt let you pierce it then do it yourself wink.gif
BrOkEn_AnGeL06
i just got my tounge pierced last wednesday and i was so scared but it actually [SIZE=14]didnt [SIZE=1]hurt i was totally surprised. It hurt less than getting pinched. its awesom and looks cool!! i love it. the only way itll get infected is if who ever did it wasnt sterile or if you dont take care of if the right way. As far as doing it without your parents permission whistling.gif ... there is ALWAYS someone willing to di it for some money illegally but i didnt have to worry about that one both my parents gave me the ok!! laugh.gif
ANG33ZY
no i'll pass
aznxdreamer
ask your dentist.
sammehmyst
I wouldn't want to feel a little thing inside my mouth all day long.

What happens when I accidentally bite my tongue? Ouch. x10.
FLIPxADDICTION
come on, a hole in your tongue.
yupimchuck
the worst pirecing pain ive had is my industrial. nothing else hurts. but tongue piercings are disgusting, for anyone. anything ese is okay. and only a few kinds of piercings hurt, but in general piercings dont hurt.

QUOTE(Azarel @ Mar 11 2005, 8:50 PM)

And no shit, it hurts.

i thought the only one that messes up your teeth was the labret, since the flatbacks rub your tteth it can rub the enamel off. but ive just heard that i dont know if its true

im pretty damn sure that it would hurt. i mean, try pinching your tongue and see if that hurts?

if your mom still doesnt let you pierce it then do it yourself 

hah i learned that the hard way. ill never pierce anythign myself again. i ruined my chances of ever going to go get any more piercings
sexy_meagan69
[FONT=Courier][SIZE=7][COLOR=red] whistling.gif I've had my tounge pierced for a few months now. It's great I love it and my BOYFRIEND likes it as well. wink.gif I think if you want it bad enough then you should go for it by all means. If you're not sure that you want it or not then don't go get it done. It really doesn't hurt at all when the needle goes through. It hurts afterwards. Like when you try to talk or when you eat or swallow something. Remember you do use your tounge for everything! Then the part that sucks is it gets swollen for about 4 days and you have to basicaly learn to eat and talk all over again. It's kind of like your a baby for the first week. Other than that taking 2 ibprofens and drinking alot of really cold drinks like slushes or snow cones helps the swelling go down greatly. After the first week though I promise you'll love it. Like I said though if you're not sure if you want it then don't get it done, because even though it doesn't hurt when the needle goes through it hurts like a bitch afterward. I mean I almost took mine out the next morning when I woke up with a fat tounge and couldn't hardly talk. If you can deal with all that comes along with it like not being able to talk right, not being able to kiss for a while, or not being able to eat right for a week then go for it man. Although from my own personal experience I'd say the belly button is better because it only hurt for a hour or so afterward, but my tounge hurt for days afterward and gave me hell for a week. The thing people say that gives off a false idenity to the pain is they say the tounge doesn't hurt as bad as the belly button. You can't feel the needle go through your tounge,but you can feel it go through your belly button. The belly button pain goes away in a hour and you basicaly forget about it, while you might not feel the needle go through your tounge but it hurts way worse than your belly button the next day. Then that pain last for a week or two. So, in some since your tounge hurts worse than your belly button!
glit_gal
I would never get one, it would bother me...ALOT! Although i would probably be ok about getting a belly piercing.
yellowgurl
kinda think that piercing on the tongue is a bit extreme. i heard u have to get it done like.. professionally like doctor and its hard to eat. who knows? ur body, ur decision wink.gif
wincyyellow
i think this is not cool or fashion...just wired
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.