Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: mariah carey's new video
Forums > Community Center > Music
Statistik
it's like that video/song by mariah..wow it sucks crap..did u know in the middle she tries to rap? she attempts to rap too much in her songs..well some of them..wasnt she a pop artist?
Weird addiction
i havent heard it yet ermm.gif
annxmakoolet
i dont believe ive seen it yet blink.gif but what song is it? haha
iheartjohn
Is it that It's Like That song? I turned on BET and just missed it by five seconds. pinch.gif
heyyfrankie
http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php...l=mariah+carrey hammer.gif

i think it is one of her better songs that i actually like.
kokosofly
I haven't seen the video yet but I like the song
sharerol
I haven't heard nor seen it. But I don't really like Mariah Carey, so it doesn't really matter much to me.
EmmalieV
never heard it before 0_o
njgurl412
i soo wanna see the video.. cause i like the song.
Teesa
mm..I hate that song, but the guy that appears in the last 10 seconds of the video (I think his name is wentworth miller), is really really cute! my mouth literally went ohmy.gif..lol.
shortiiex
i like atht song...but the video wash......phew...but still wanna see the continuation
Chii
where is she rapping in it...? huh.gif

i hate jermaine dupri though, god, he's always like butting in other people's songs, how many does he have with just himself? ermm.gif

the masks remind me of r.kelly in..."hotel" i think? plus, even though mariah is well over 30, it's gross that some guy with white/gray hair keeps watching her pinch.gif

but anyway, i really like this song happy.gif mariah carey has such a great voice
seremela_culnamo
I never liked her much, but I was watching MOD yesterday and they showed it, so I was like, "Why not?"

Watched 30 seconds. IT was so horrible, I switched the channel! Lol
katssso
haven't seen it yet, but love the song.
katssso
haven't seen it yet, but love the song.
DanielleMaria05
I like the song.. The video is stupid. Shes trying to do what others have done. Like the video is a mini movie or something. I like that was the first part of it. Her next single is the rest of it. But, I was bored, and wating Making the Video, and the "mini-movie" part has nothing to actually do with the song..
now, when usher did it. It worked... .but its usher.. ya know??
NiKECHiQ
i like the song but the videos sucks butt. i dont think the theme of the video matches the song
NiKECHiQ
my bad double post
YaWeaveIzOnFiyah
she tried to rap? ..shoot me now. sad.gif
wind&fire
dont knock Mariah... she was the best and highest paid rnb artist ... you all suck
aznxdarkricex
i REALLY like this song
but hte video is just nice to look at there's not much to it.

her next single WE BELONG TOGETHER ( i think is the continuation of the ITL music video ) is better than ITL! it's like a slow song.
eli5e
mariah carey!?/ wtf.. dude.. shes OVER ..she needs to realize that lol
jr0h
yeah i dont like it when she raps either. her voice is kind of annoying too. maybe its just me but that high pitch voice she uses...i dont think its cause shes good i think its just eternal luck that she gets since she the day she born and til the day she dies. but she probably'll be too weak to do it when she goes 50 or somethin.
gigiopolis
I saw parts of her new video on Oprah.

It was okay...
xXirockhardXx
I dont really like the song, its ok. The video sucks.
basick
never saw it..

mariah carey is hot... she should have been the main chick in the Jadakiss video, the other chick is straight, but Mariah is another level
xquizit
QUOTE(wind&fire @ Mar 7 2005, 9:52 PM)
dont knock Mariah... she was the best and highest paid rnb artist ... you all suck

Best? please...
basick
QUOTE(wind&fire @ Mar 7 2005, 6:52 PM)

dont be catchin feelings now... lol... mariah might be the highest paid ( i honestly have no idea about that ), but she is definately not the greatest
Angel_Cece
she tries to rap in it???? well i never saw the video
freeflow
its like that? i like the song i never saw the video
angel-roh
I think it was okay. But the music video was kinda boring. Dang she sings a lot of hiphop songs with a hiphop/rap singer these days heh. Well I guess it's better because having an upbeat songs are the best. Give you the grooves.
teeners4
it's too "im trying too hard" ya kno?
mzkandi
i havent seen the viedo yet, i didnt even know she had a new viedo until i read this, i will be on the lookout
super_grover08
oh i love that song it has a jamin beat
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.