Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I want to marry Ryan Banks
Forums > Community Center > Music
LostInMyKryptonite
has anyone seen this movie? and if so does anyone know the song of when that guy Todd goes to see Charlie at her hometown and their walking and that song plays, it's like "it's going to be great, it's gonna be good" or something like that, please it would help me alot if someone knew that song. thanks!
Nicolatofu
haha I just watched that movie on abcfamily like 10 minutes ago. I'm not sure which song you are talking about though.. Sometimes on the credits it will say the songs featured in the movie..
zbrittanyz
The movie where he goes on a reality TV show and falls in love? I'm not sure about the song. The only one I can think of (it might not be it) is "It's Gonna be Love" by Mandy Moore. I know it's on the soundtrack of A Walk to Remember, but they might have used that song. Most likely that's not the song, but it's been awhile since I've seen that movie.
DanielleMaria05
I've never saw that movie, but like they say, watch the credits, or, go to a store, and look at the track list. It shouldn't be that hard, they always play the corus of the songs..
sandy_lumpy_shore
QUOTE(XKali_chik_4_lifeX @ Feb 27 2005, 6:38 PM)
haha I just watched that movie on abcfamily like 10 minutes ago. I'm not sure which song you are talking about though.. Sometimes on the credits it will say the songs featured in the movie..

is it an abc fmaily original movie or something?
njgurl412
it actually is the mandy moore song.. maybe they had someone else sing it .. but it is "its gonna be love" wavybaby162 is actually right.
LostInMyKryptonite
yeah the song is "it's gonne be love" thanks though everyone!, and i tried watching the credits but they didn't show it, and i looked for a sountrack but they dont have one sad.gif but thanks to everyone who helped! happy.gif
GirlInLove
hi... i'm actually new here and i signed up only because i have a question about the movie I Wanna Marry Ryan Banks too...
mmm... the song that's played when that Todd guy goes to Carlie's hometown and they are spending time together not "it's gonna be love" by Mandy Moore... the one that goes like "I need your love every minute of the day, I need your love to sweap away, I need your love with every breath i take"!!!
pleaseeeeee if someone knows the name of the song tell me!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.