Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: is it hella funny when....
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Girls' Locker
Pages: 1, 2
ShweetCandie
friend tripps over and falls
Weird addiction
"your friend trips over and falls" LMFAO laugh.gif
xbr0kensmil3
your friend trips over and falls
_sarcastic_
lol when my friend trips over and fall. i tend to laugh
i know it's abit mean but i can't help it
misoshiru
out ofmy friends, i tend to be the one who does those...except for the skirt ones.
Shattered_Hope
when friend trips over and falls..but only if they're OK...then it's funny. laugh.gif
Programmer
your friend trips over and falls biggrin.gif
i laugh so hard when they try and play it off....like me i did it once..and i caught myself and started doing pushups lol....everyone got a good laugh... happy.gif
shortiiex
it is embrassing but a little funny to see my friend say something stupid in front of a hoTTie
bravodancer04
Trips and falls..the rest are kinda mean
ThePrincessofTKD
it`s always gotta be about the friend. laugh.gif

i guess trip over and falls.
redderstarr
i think it's funny when anyone trips over and falls. laugh.gif
maia_dc
Hahaha. It's really funny when someone trips and falls... except that it's always me who does that. ._.
So I said swearing in front of a teacher. Like we were taking this math test, and it's all quiet, and then my friend suddenly goes, "SHIT!" Hahahaa... it was a "be there" moment I guess.
blah1234567
trips over and falls...sometimes i laugh sometimes i dont. depends on my mood o.o
parallel
I think it's funny when anyone..not just my friend...trips and falls..haha _smile.gif
laur3nw
I'd say trips over and falls.
The boyfriend one, I'll feel bad.
And the rest, I'll be embarrassed for them. Haha.
Chii
oh my god ohmy.gif _dry.gif no one cares that "your friend cries over her boyfriend" is a choice?? blink.gif that's so horrible, how is that funny?? stubborn.gif

i won't choose the skirt thing because something like that actually happened to me but it was from a subway going by... blush.gif

i chose "your friend trips over and falls" it's always funny unless she (or he) hurt themself ermm.gif
zbrittanyz
The boyfriend one is mean. mad.gif I chose tripping and falling.
dani41790
i think its funny when my friends trip and fall
runforfun529
your friend trips over and falls
s0pnayish
Seeing a friend trip and fall... in front of the whole school during an assembly.
xj_liana_tx
first one and last one...
silver-rain
Hah, when a friend trips over and falls- I'll most likely laugh at that.
SarahxJoy
I went with the first option.
The others, I'd be worried about their embarassment and well-being.

Like that one where any of my friends would be yelling at a teacher..
I'd be worried about how much trouble he/she'd be getting themselves into.

mellow.gif
LaStiNg4EtErNiTy
my friends trip over and fall. i would laugh first then help them up. but it's only funny if they're not badly hurt or something because it would be mean.
sandy_lumpy_shore
i liek it when my friends are staring at hott guys then trips over a backpack or soemthign LMAO
iheartsimba
i dont really find any of that funny if it will embarriss them blink.gif
inthemudhole
"your friend curses at a teacher or something"
^ The only one that would be amusing.
sexii_dessert
oh gawsh wen i see my friend trip and fall over i laugh so effing hard ppl think im choking =] i love it.
IhMc_gIrL
cry.gif iss sooo funny.I'd prefer others. Mostly about guyzz.ahahahhahah!!It brought me to tears thinking about it cuz it was soooo funny cry.gif .
heyyfrankie
your friend is walkin and you see her skirt stuck in her undies

that made me laugh! hehe.gif
__PASS10NAT3
says sumthin stoopid infront of a hot guy =)
hiromi
When my friend cries over her boyfriend... I am a cruel, cruel person...
vampireduster
yeah the tripping over and falling. I do that and they laugh at me so i laugh at them
pingpang_0811
friend trips over and falls shifty.gif
IamRad
when a friend trips.. but i would kinda die laughing if i saw someone with their skirt in their undies. haha. i tend not to laugh at any of ur options there tho.. only if my friend laughs after falling
Mireh
none of the above. cause i'm a good friend.
FlutterFire
It would have to between friend falls over or her skirt is stuck in her undies. biggrin.gif
angelrevelation
i chose when they curse at a teacher... it's hilarious laugh.gif but it's also funny when my friends trip UP the stairs. they seem to do it a lot lol
tmauze
are you like antifriend or something?!
x LUV x ALWAYS x
i think they're all mean things to laugh about but hey, i am kind of serious when it comes to my friends and i dont like to see them get hurt [unless its by me...but i always feel terrible] and i really dont like getting dissed at all by them but i can't control that.

so i guess out of all of those...trip and fall.
multifaceted
how bout the none of the above?
rOckThISshYt
Most of those are pretty funny. Except the one with the crying over the boyfriend. cry.gif No friend should think it's funny. A good friend would sympathize, not laugh.
megan_x3
i like it when my friends & i would start cussin in front of my teacher and talkin about stupid stuff .. oh funni times. . ^.^
WrathOfOnigo
When a friend curses at a teacher. Good times... good times.
But they are all pretty funny cept them crying over their boyfriend.
pinayprincess
when my friend trips and falls.... i dont think its funny to cry over your boyfriend... it could be some serious stuff
ichigofan
its funny when a friend trips and falls HAHAHAHHAHAHHA good stuff
reflection
when they fall i can't help but crack up
OhXiet_ItzDonnA
I think the one where they walk over theheater and their skirt goes up. haha
CuddleWitCathy
itz funni iv sumone bytch at the teacher.....i dun think itz funni iv sum1 trip cuz wat if dey fell on there face...thats not funni...to say myself i bytch at the teacher once....
salcha
Tripping over something or cursing out a teacher. Hahaha.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.