Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hateful Ex
Forums > Community Center > Relationships
musicjunkie
Well, two months ago we broke up and we only went out for a month and when we did break up we left on peaceful terms, but from then till now i have heard her talking so much trash about me. I want to know if there is any way i could get her to at the very least be somewhat civil towards me.
UrF4vL!pGl0Zz1212
ask her whats goin on I guess? wink.gif good luck
SimplicityGirl
Ask her why she's feeling this "hatred" towards you.

Me and my ex only went out for a month too, and after he broke it off with me, I felt hurt and I felt that he should get hurt badly too. So for the first week or so after we broke up, I'd talk badly about him whenever people asked.

So I guess some of the hatred stems from the pain and hurt that she's in. Also, it might be the fact that she just wants to get revenge on you, because that was how I felt after we broke up.

My suggestion: tell her to stop, but don't sound too mean about it. Also give it time, she might still be in shock over this.
love-issosweet
just talk to her like "hey, i've been hearing you've been talking negative about me and i want to know why...blah blah blah" something similar

good luck
my_sunshine
QUOTE(SimplicityGirl @ Feb 24 2005, 9:07 PM)
Ask her why she's feeling this "hatred" towards you.

Me and my ex only went out for a month too, and after he broke it off with me, I felt hurt and I felt that he should get hurt badly too. So for the first week or so after we broke up, I'd talk badly about him whenever people asked.

So I guess some of the hatred stems from the pain and hurt that she's in. Also, it might be the fact that she just wants to get revenge on you, because that was how I felt after we broke up.

My suggestion: tell her to stop, but don't sound too mean about it. Also give it time, she might still be in shock over this.

i think that`s a good idea. however, if she talks smack, then it`s pretty much her fault. she`s a __add cussing__ shiz talker.

Nicolatofu
talk about her! Well actually, you may want to approach her and tell her that you thought you two broke up on peaceful terms. It may take time, but it's not unusual. She may have taken this break up harder than you thought. Most of the time, it's part of the grieving process.
dahding
its the grieving process most likely. but if it continues to happen after a while, like, a long while, then u should definitely talk to her about it. if u ask her now, she might get even more pissed off. iono. its ur call buddy.
stephinika
yeah just talk to her, let her know that what she's saying isn't exactly civil.
Ington
Ask someone whats wrong with her. Because if you two broke up and she was hurt, i dunno, maybe she wants revenge or something. If no one knows why she's talking about you, ask her. Don't ask her first though.
h0y_Kalbo
yeah, i felt that twice before since my 1st gf broke up with me and i wanted revenge but i just dont want too since lifes not fair. also my 2nd gf broke up with me and i wanted revenge but now i juss leave it alone. im juss waiting for the right time or stuff until we can be like friends again, ask her friends maybe, thats what i do sometimes or juss ask what have you been hearing. let her talk smack cuz its all gonna go away some time, or say we can juss be friends or something, nothing mean, do not fight back or mostly lots of her friends or yours might dislike you.
Programmer
ok...an ex is an ex for a reason. why the hell do you even care wth she is saying....she means nothing now....forget her....if she's has nothing better to do then talk trash about you..then she's got no life.. ohmy.gif ..and i feel sorry for her..haha because that's just pathetic....better yet...DO ME A BIG FAVOR MAN TELL HER TO GO GET A LIFE. laugh.gif ....cause she's obviously still thinking about you...lmao.... whistling.gif
mouse_3k
go up to her and fight. if she is gunna say stuff at least let her say it to ur face so u can yell back at her or somethin
xj_liana_tx
talk her about it first, if she doesn't stop, drop your nice act
lilJdawg
Go up to her & say, "if you have shit to say, say it to my face." then walk away. if she continues to talk shit, get your lady friends to cuss her out. Haha.
EmmalieV
goup to her and ask her.
Shattered_Hope
your hateful ex still has feelings for you...that's why she's not acting "civil" with you. happy.gif
heyyfrankie
probably not. if y'all are broken up, she will hate you forever. deal with it. it is part of life.

sorry to be so honest. mellow.gif
mzawesome
try to talk to her. say that i heard some stuff you said about me. but most likely i think this will go on cuz after you break up with someone you dont look at that person the same way. sad.gif
mishyerr
Get over her and let her do what she wants. She's probably a whore! If you really want her kindness, I guess just talk to her about it.
sheddingtears
what a loser.

maybe she still has feelings for you or is jealous, if you found someone new. or maybe she just hates you because you dumped her (if you did) & she still wanted you?
spacewicket
shes being childish...damn
ChEeR A HOliC Xo
I know when i see my x it`s the same way. I feel hurt, and i even think that he hate`s me. Of course he dosent, were friends. Maybe u just hurt her alot more then u think u did, and its hard for her to look at you or be friend`s after all you been through. I have no idea. Just give her time and try to be there for her if you still want tobe friends. ermm.gif
swe3ttemptasian
Ask her, then talk to her about it. You guys left on peaceful terms.. it should stay like that...
spacewicket
relationships are filled with feelings of jealousy and mistrust. Sometimes u just have to acknowldge that we cant always expect the "ideal" situation that we want to be in. However, if u cannot part on respectful terms, then u should take this at face value and move on. You are better served being with friends that actually respect you regardless of your relationship past and present.
yukichan
talk to her...give her time..it seems like shes really hurt..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.