Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: when is the right age for u
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Boys' Locker
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
minimcgrath
just woundering
shortiiex
i think you spelled intercource wrong.....i think it is suppose to be intercourse
anyway......i think guys lose their viginity eariler than girls..girls have a lot risks to take and guys have pleasure most of the time
teenprincess
QUOTE(Shortiiex @ Feb 21 2005, 10:33 PM)
i think you spelled intercource wrong.....i think it is suppose to be intercourse
anyway......i think guys lose their viginity eariler than girls..girls have a lot risks to take and guys have pleasure most of the time

What? Who are the guys doing it with? Wouldn't the girls lose it at the same time?
minimcgrath
QUOTE(teenprincess @ Feb 21 2005, 7:35 PM)
What? Who are the guys doing it with? Wouldn't the girls lose it at the same time?

lol lol
EXPLO5ION
QUOTE(teenprincess @ Feb 21 2005, 10:35 PM)

^please dont spam mini

I think she means that girls are more likely to wait longer to do it because girls can get pregnant and all that stuff. The guys just do it and all they have to worry about is if the girl becomes pregnant or if he gets STDs.

I think 18 and up is good.
Oranite
QUOTE(simplicityxx @ Feb 21 2005, 8:42 PM)
^please dont spam mini

I think she means that girls are more likely to wait longer to do it because girls can get pregnant and all that stuff. The guys just do it and all they have to worry about is if the girl becomes pregnant or if he gets STDs.

I think 18 and up is good.

lol yeah very true indeed though some guys don't really care if the girls gets pregnant or not (I think this is a lack of resposiblility...showing imaturity if it happens....), but yea...we guys do have anything to lose at all... its fun for us with little risk in comparision.... and if your afraid of STDs or Pregnancy use a condom....its not as fun but atleast it won't bite you in the but later on if something happens...
jennyjenny
I think whenever you feel you're ready and take responsibility on what would happen if she got pregnant.
Chii
QUOTE(teenprincess @ Feb 21 2005, 10:35 PM)

not really, guys can always have sex with girls older than they are...

i think i lost it at the right age...which was 16...the normal age these days is probably 17-18 - i hope
nevernothere
When you're 16... if you can drive... you should f**k.
minimcgrath
QUOTE(nevernothere @ Feb 21 2005, 8:38 PM)
When you're 16... if you can drive... you should f**k.

it seems u dont kare about any risks, u just go for with no kare in the world. Very mature(sarcasism).
asiu1990
if girls wouldn't get pregnant, ppl would be making out all the time..
teenprincess
not really, guys can always have sex with girls older than they are...

Oh yea, didn't think of that

QUOTE(asiu1990 @ Feb 22 2005, 12:11 AM)
if girls wouldn't get pregnant, ppl would be making out all the time..

You can't get pregnant from making out
blah1234567
hmmm.... i say 16-17 years old for me. you cant get pregnant 12 days before your period because if there is no egg to get ferilized you cant get pregnant
VGyrl88
Married..I can't afford to put myself at risk to STD, pregnancy, and other deseases..I like to be devoted to my husband too heh but um I hope I never get drugged into such things blink.gif
Derek4jc
I'm waiting till I get married
dopeSOUL
um... married.. trust me it will be worth it... to bad i didnt wait... which i dont regret... but i just think it would be better..
Rachel
you can have sex whenever you are completely ready. there is no set age

and its intercourse
Programmer
when you know your ready.....that's all im gonna say.
ItzOnlySydney
QUOTE(xxcrazyjewxx @ Feb 23 2005, 2:30 PM)
you can have sex whenever you are completely ready. there is no set age

and its intercourse

*nods head in agreement* took the words straight out of my mouth
mactjhs
haha weird topic but yea if i was to have intercourse id do it with a condom, not only juss to protect myself and the girl im doing it with but because those warm sensation condoms look hella cool! lmao
auroradude
15 or 16. thats when i did it. im not immature, and i do care about my girl. i waited til she was good n ready.
Weird addiction
15-16... happy.gif
racoons > you
well the age of consent is 16, so aroudn then is fine
BOAmusics
at least 18 and up, prevent HIV and AIDS stuff
but without it i think any age is ok lol.
lilJdawg
I would say when your married but whenever your ready & is willing to take care of a baby & raise up a family, then you can do it anytime.Tha's my opinion.
lilJdawg
I would say when your married but whenever your ready & is willing to take care of a baby & raise up a family, then you can do it anytime.Tha's my opinion.
wind&fire
how bout when youre the legal age
cLinT_wEStw0oD
i think puberty is good cuz youre old enough to understand the risks and possibilities of it. just be careful and you aint got nothing to worry about cept what shes gonna think of you after
michelina0kudelka
you guys are all saying 16 is good for sex, I'm 15 and I haven't even had a boyfriend, nor have i been kissed sad.gif ....am i really that ugly? wacko.gif
DrEaMgUy2K1
whenever your ready for it mentally and physically, and w/e morals u have
heyyfrankie
whenever i am in love...rolleyes.gif
someflipguy
How bout whenever you find a person willing to do it.. lol! j/k

like everyone else said when your ready.
xquizit
it depends on the person and if they're mature enough to have sex. when it comes to men, often times, age does not determine maturity level, unfortanately.
racoons > you
you guys are all saying 16 is good for sex, I'm 15 and I haven't even had a boyfriend, nor have i been kissed  ....am i really that ugly? 

really, really not

lol.

the right guys out there. just hbecause someone loses the'r virginity at a certain age doesn't mean you have to too
EmmalieV
depends on the person.
tweeak
QUOTE(michelina~kudelka @ Feb 26 2005, 9:42 AM)
you guys are all saying 16 is good for sex, I'm 15 and I haven't even had a boyfriend, nor have i been kissed sad.gif ....am i really that ugly? wacko.gif

yeah, well, me too
Angel_Cece
i think 18 is an approiate age. you should be on your own and in college, more freedom
salcha
married, save it for someone special.
CUTEBUNNY160
married or 16-17
kandiapplegrl
I'll have sex when I'm ready. When the time is right ya know? If someone special comes along.
instantmusic
the day you can afford it.
Tung
when your ready to face the consequences of having sex.
xD_toooften
its ur choice so yeah do what you need to do. i think you sohuld wait until you're responsible enough. 18+
Litt0_TeeZy
hmm..for me i'd be when i'm married, but for all you others that don't see it that way...just make sure you're ready for it...and the package that comes along with it...nothing is 100%. not condoms. not birth control. but we all know that right? hopefully.. i would say married =)
Eryi
Well, I'm against abstonence I believe that people can have sex before their married or when their in their 20's or something.

I'd like to have sex, anytime when I'm ready.
rainnydaiis
To me is when your ready or in "love." Because losing your virginity isn't that great at all... anyways

Since I'm a christian and they say no sex until your married... Because if you do have sex before marriage its called ADULTRY...
ArsonIsFire
yeah definetly after marriage....... to many people rush into sex mostly because of pressure it sucks. (iv got a guy whos like a stalker trying to get me to hav sex and hes 14 my gosh everyone needs to settle down for a couple more years)
iwalkbackwards
I believe that sex is just sex. I don't really see it as a huge matter. :-/ I don't know why but I think you should believe you love the person. Any age really is fine...
Teesa
when you are ready. I mean absolutely ready.
diablo108
Wait til' you're married if at all possible, but if you TRULY love the person, and want to share your emotions, then that's fine. Just remember: condoms are your friends!

-Alex
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.