Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: does music/songs change your mood?
Forums > Community Center > Music
x shootingstar x
does it?

like when you're sad, u listen to music and become happier? or more sad?

or when you don't feel anything... and suddenly, you feel sad/happy..

stuff like that..
xj_liana_tx
sometimes when i am bored, it opens my mind up
sheepy
yeahs when im sad i listen to upbeat music and im okay again.
DaTru KataLYST
r&b and asian music make me soulful and uppity respectively. =\
heyyfrankie
whenever i listen to hip-hop music, i get hyper! wacko.gif

and whenever i listen to classical music, i get bored. mellow.gif
lovescream
Yeah. I guess some punk rock songs make me kinda.. happy. rap songs bugs me and gets me annoyed. songs i dont know makes me.. sad. i dont know why? =\
sandy_lumpy_shore
when i'm sad i just sign a song to relieze stress. like it someone died i would just sing "LaLa" just becaue..
RandomHero
Yeah music can put me in a good mood when I'm pissed off. Unless I turn the tv on and catch 2 seconds of rap music.. pinch.gif
sm0kinm0nky
some songs bring back memories so sometimes sad
windsflamelead_
when im sad it soothes me and shines light through the agony

when im mad it soothes me and throws anger in the mouth of wind

when im sick it soothes me and heals my inner wounds

when im happy it ummmm makes me happier????

ps...it refers to music
stephinika
yes in a way...it can make my current mood more intense persay or perhaps calm me down etc...
freeflow
yea ..
some songs just really make me think
DanielleMaria05
O most deff.. Sometimes I'll be really hyper, and happy, but I'll listen to a song on the radio, and I'll start crying and be in a sh*tty mood for the rest of the day...
But yeah, It cheers me up, but mostly, when I'm sad I'll listen to sad music, which, kinda defeats the purpose, but yeah..
Saeglopur
For the heck of it, sure why not?
Shattered_Hope
sometimes it does and sometimes it doesnt.
angelrevelation
yea definetly. When i'm sad, listening to sad music actually helps me because it makes me feel like someone is feeling the same things. if i listen to happy music i get really annoyed, because they're so happy while i'm miserable...
some touching songs get to me too
imadorkabledxd
emo makes me sadddd.
kokosofly
When I listen to like, a slow love song.. makes me start thinkin about a certain someone.. n then i might get really into the song n get a little sad.
Upbeat songs make me wanna dance... get a lil hyped up..
xAznBabeeGurlx
Sumtimes. It really depends on the song. When I'm sad or bored and I listen to any kind of rock it just brights up my day. Also, wen I'm cleaning the house it makes it more fun and it just makes the time goes by faster.
angel-roh
yes especially worship songs changes my mood. when im sad, it changes to HAPPY hehe. also ENYA *deep sigh* enyyyyaaaaa
mickybeans
it usually changes my mood a lot^^ like, whenever i listen to fast upbeat music, i get in the mood to joke around and be silly. and then love songs--it gives me that.. nice feeling inside<3 and any sort of flute/piano/violin track brings forth this feeling of serenity (:
Teesa
definitely! especially when I hear a song that I love that I haven't heard it a long time it will make me so happy..or if it is a sad song, it makes me kind of moody.
quiescentvoice
well if your mad you could listen to music that's loud and heavy ...which calms me down.
jooleeah
I listen to music when i'm feeling bad. It usually makes me feel better afterwards.
basick
yeah i listen to john legend when im angry... by the time i get to "Number One" i'm usually singing along happily
yummy_delight
always. whenever i'm feeling sad, happy rock gets me feeling alright again. a little get up kids, fall out boy, and hellogoodbye cheers me right up.
xXirockhardXx
Yeah music can change my mood. :] For the better or for the bad.
nevernothere
Of course it changes my mood.
jenika
i guess...only when im kinda sad or pissed off...it helps me calm down abit
nightmare4taki
Of course It does. First and Foremost I must say Im an wanksta. But when Im in the club and they play that hardcore gansta rap, I get loose with all the other thug n*ggas out on the floor. But i still play it safe because they all be throwing gang signs. Dont want to get jumped especially if your not rolling 20 deep.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.