Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ~:Taste of Chaos ToUR:~
Forums > Community Center > Music
anlaidksnclkasdcla
Do you have tickets?

Do you like the Bands in there?

well, here's my story, i was trying to win these tickets on the radio, and i won the last pair... Now i am entered to meet My Chemical Romance... This is so Great... I am SO happy the other bands there are The Used, Killswitch Engage, and senses Fail... there's more bands, but i didn't list them.

-Bella biggrin.gif
xx_rockstar
OMG ur so LUCKYYYYY! i love MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE<3<3<3
and SENSES FAIL!!!!!<3<3<3
D1SMANTLED
there have been countless posts on this already... hammer.gif
cmgchica717
^^ Agreed hammer.gif

However I am still in the process of getting tickets, they are coming to Mi in March happy.gif
SuiciadlxLullaby
I'm so ticked because i want to go to one of the shows in ohio, but i have to go to my stupid choir concert. your so fricken lucky!!!
kyuubi319
I hate you people that have tix. kiss my ass. *cries*
WhiteLadyOfRohan
*cries* I was planning to drive to Kansas City for my Spring break to go since they arent comming to dallas.............all thats left is balcony seats. I cried when i found out im so freakin pissed. I LOOOOOOOOVE senses fail, the used, my chemical romance, saois, underoath ugh *melts*
D1SMANTLED
i might go. UNDEROATH ISNT PLAYING AT MY VENUE!!! cry.gif

anywho... i'm going to the one on march 30th or 31st in Long Beach.. i hope i can get a ride to it, otherwise no taste of chaos for me! sad.gif
KeePOnSmiLinG
I AM DEFINITLY GOING!!

Got 4 tix ...me & 3 friends _smile.gif

[/B]YOU MIGHT GET TO MEET MCR?! luckY! I <3 frank ireo!!:w00t:
angel-roh
my sister is going ... that's what i heard.

anyways im not going cause really im not that interest in rock.
RandomHero
I want to go soooooooooooo bad!! UNDEROATH!! <333
Kathleen
I've already merged two of these threads - you should really try the search engine next time.
http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=57813
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.