Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Best Show
Forums > Community Center > Music
greener44
I would have to say lost...it is really suspensful...and i always cant wait till the next episode!!
KissMe2408
If I HAD to watch ne of those Shows then I would probably pick the Real World. But that's if i had to watch it, lol
WhiteLadyOfRohan
psch, wheres Law and Order
xnastyninjagrlx
umm how about ONE TREE HILL!!!! ahhhh happy.gif
HongKongDong
It's all about that 70's Show and you know it.... maybe you just forgot to put it up there? Don't worry.. I forgive you laugh.gif
tooeffingcrazy
You forgot about a lot of good shows. Forget the poll, i like all the wb shows. If i HAD to watch something from the poll, it would be road rules.
FLIPxADDICTION
man, you forgot The O.C.
PurchasedRebellion
From the list, it's a tough choice between House and Lost for me. But I voted for House cause Kate isn't in it. She annoys me and I just want Lostzilla to eat her.
stephinika
out of those...csi miami probably.
Weird addiction
from your list definately CSI miami cool.gif
someflipguy
I love CSI... Point Pleasant is good but not as good as the OC.. I love American Idol... Amazing Race... and Law & Order... thats just hard to pick
racoons > you
why not 'other' option... has to be survivor or AI... all about the reality tv

if not then the oc or desperate housewives
shortiiex
Out of those choices...real world
njgurl412
where is law and order:svu and Jack & Bobby.
iheartsimba
real world
sandy_lumpy_shore
out of thse, the assiant. it's soo funny
kellyannie
QUOTE(KissMe2408 @ Feb 10 2005, 6:36 PM)
If I HAD to watch ne of those Shows then I would probably pick the Real World. But that's if i had to watch it, lol

haha, same here.
WhiteLotus*
I love E.R. That is my favorite show.

Yay! Blood!
sweetdreamsx3
CSI!!! I love that show. There are some parts that freak me out though. >.<
heyyfrankie
out of those: road rules.
freeflow
i dont really watch those shows but i would say point pleaseant cuz people say that was good
rayburn1301
None of those...though I like CSI Miami, it isn't the best in my eyes. The best currently running show is Alias. The best show ever (remember this is only my opinion) would be Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Honorable mention: Angel the Series.
KELLYYY
Hey! You forgot Desperate Housewives. mad.gif tongue.gif
sm0kinm0nky
lost, that show is crazy but cool
divinity_star
Psh, Law & Order.
kokosofly
The only show in there I watch is Real World, but i'm sure the others are better...
flyonthewall4590
lost!!! and house is a close second!
smilz2dasun
um.. i dont really watch tv anymore but out of all those i kinda watch road rules..

i heard about lost and wanted to watch it sometime but i dont know when it comes on. anybody know?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.