Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ewww my radio is contaminated!
Forums > Community Center > Music
tweeak
so first off, i would like to mention that when i got in the car and started flipping through stations (becuase i was going on a 5 minute drive home from school- by the time i picked out a cd i would be home) and on the two rock/top 40 stations (which i dont particularly like, but i only have so many options) there was country music playing. like tim mcgraw of some shit- i dont know. but but but...why are they playing country on normal stations? ew, now im disgusted. anyone elses radio stations doing something stupid like that?

ive been making a lot of useless-ish topics like this one lately, so im adding a bonus topic about harry potter

why are there so many topics on it right now? now i an avid harry potter myself, but there is a ridiculously large amount of them. and i cant even merge them because theyre on relatively different topics. so kids, stop it.

the end of my excessive complaints
heyyfrankie
i don't know why they would be playing tim mcgraw on the rock station but i can see why they would play it on the top 40 station. unless it was a top 40 rock station. blink.gif

and i don't know why there are so many topics on harry potter. but if they are all different and they are helping keep the entertainment forum alive, i don't see why they should stop. but once all the topics in here are about harry potter, we have a serious problem! pinch.gif
sweetdreamsx3
Nope. No country music on my radio station. :]

And wtf? Harry Potter? Ahahahahaha. There's four of them. :P SUCKER.
tweeak
4? theres 7 just on the first page
sweetdreamsx3
The last time I checked there was four...and I just commented in one, so that makes five...Let's find the other two...*searches*

//Edit: Okay, I found the rest of the two. Some of it are on the same topic..
weirdness
yeah, i just went to the entertainment forum, and i saw harry potter everywhere im like o_O

i don't listen to the radio much, so i wouldn't know why they would put... country music on a rock station. sounds stupid though :|
Saeglopur
Country is not as bad as rap.
heyyfrankie
QUOTE(lilangelgurlpnai @ Feb 7 2005, 5:12 PM)
Country is not as bad as rap.

i beg to differ! shifty.gif
jnukes
well .. cause harry potter's awesome ! _smile.gif
tooeffingcrazy
^Not as awsome to have 7 topics on it.
I like country. I wouldn't mind having country on the top 40. And yes, it is better than rap.
william
QUOTE(tweeak @ Feb 7 2005, 12:04 PM)
why are there so many topics on it right now? now i an avid harry potter myself, but there is a ridiculously large amount of them. and i cant even merge them because theyre on relatively different topics. so kids, stop it.

dude, i know... last night i came to entertainment before going to bed and all of a sudden this place was infested with them!
FLIPxADDICTION
it is so ANNOYING! i'm a big Harry Potter fan and all, but seeing all these topics in the past few days is going a bit overboard
Heathasm
QUOTE(tweeak @ Feb 7 2005, 3:04 PM)
i cant even merge them because theyre on relatively different topics. so kids, stop it.

hahah, this is on harry potter too, just a different topic tongue.gif
iheartsimba
haha i'm suprised their asre so many...no new news about it really..its not like a new book or movie came out..well i hope not--am i behind?!

btw nikki i listen to 95.5 da beat haahha it interests me
tweeak
QUOTE(Heathasm @ Feb 7 2005, 9:58 PM)
hahah, this is on harry potter too, just a different topic tongue.gif

yeah, but thats why just incuded on this one i was making already, which was fairly useless so i figured id throw my extra complaints in, and not have to make a whole separate topic and have kathleen/lindsay lohan syndrome

QUOTE(iheartsimba @ Feb 7 2005, 9:58 PM)
haha i'm suprised their asre so many...no new news about it really..its not like a new book or movie came out..well i hope not--am i behind?!

btw nicki i listen to 95.5 da beat haahha it interests me

i used to listen to 95.5 when it was new, but isnt it like all rap now?
sammi rules you
they played jay-z..on my station..the other day. the jay-z/linkin park thing.
on q101.
i was aghast.
tweeak
yeah, they played that on 99x too, but i was only a bit surprised
gigiopolis
About the Harry Potter topics, I noticed that most of them are old topics that have been bumped up.

Maybe some HP fanatic searches for the topics and bumps them all up? Seems likely. We could do some research and see who bumps up all these HP topics.
angelrevelation
i dont really listen to any other radio stations other then Spirit 105.3, so i havent heard weird songs on different "type" stations...

i dont really mind having so many harry potter topics, cuz i'm obsessed with it myself tongue.gif but i was reading one and it was like "did you see the cast on MTV today?" and i was like THEY WERE ON?? AND I MISSED IT?? laugh.gif then i saw the date and it was from last summer.... hehe...
njgurl412
im not really into country music.... im so use to hearing a song with 50 cent, on every other song on the radio...

about the harry potter thing..... ever since the author name the title for the 6th book and said the relaese date for the book.... harry potter maina went into a wildfire. plus the 4th book is gonna be a movie this fall and there is already pics of the actors on the set of that movie.
toodlepops.
the radio stations are poor and the only music they can afford is country. *shrugs*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.