Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: no tax week = D
Forums > Community Center > The Lounge
Mr. Slowjamz
haha finally a good reason why i moved . No Tax week on any clothes items and electronics below $155 in my community biznatches ! and guess what? im gonna spend ,spend spend , rip dem dollaz off my pocket . sucks fer all of u tongue.gif

anyways ever happened where u live ?
Nicolatofu
we have sales like that i think like once or twice a year. I always go and buy something!
misoshiru
no i dont. things are already taxed when we see it in the store, before we pay.
sunissed14127
we NEVER have had anything like that happen here. thats not fair!!! lol
jennyjenny
Um,
isn't it like no-tax day sometime after Thanksgiving?
For us it was.

I got my monitor on no-tax day.
You can buy anything without tax excluding cars and it was like.. stuff before 1000 or 5000.. i forget which one.
heyyfrankie
yeah. doesn't that happen all over the us?
xGlovex
umm yea sometimes i think. but i save and save and save untill sales..im smart. iv got like 400 in my walet right now waiting to be spent.
Solipsist
But I like paying that extra $.8 for my $.99 double cheeseburger...

- Solipsist
sweetdreamsx3
No tax weekends on..like Dec. Lol, but I don't like going because it's so crowded and musty.
sheepy
yeah we currently have it. i wish i could go buy stuff bleh.
sweetONyou080
we have it in like august.... >.<
cmgchica717
What the hell. Where do you people live that you get that option? Thats friggin awesome Im living in the wrong state....stupid michigan I hate this state...im moving after I get married
shortiiex
i live in NY and i am going shopping today!! Finally no tax.....we have the most tax in the US
stephinika
um no... cry.gif i wish we did.
weirdness
QUOTE(Shortiiex @ Feb 5 2005, 2:12 PM)
i live in NY and i am going shopping today!! Finally no tax.....we have the most tax in the US

same :D
Skyline Drive
I've never heard of that, but I think we have it.
Just_Dream
blink.gif I don't know much about this because I don't go shopping very often anyway.. I sit around the house all day haha.

Is this only for a certain state? :/
FLIPxADDICTION
don't have to show off.
ANG33ZY
I don't know ? !! ??
lovescream
I don't know. My mom's the one who usually pays for me. Therefore, I just look at the pretty stuff the store has.
Gypsy Eyes
I know, it's perfect timing too. I just got my paycheck on monday. So far I have spent about $300. And saved like $150. One of the major perks of the stupid government. Whoever came up with no tax week is a genius
demolished
Wow, your community is such a great place to shop. From where i live, there's taxes on everything. i wish my community has no tax charges.
1--GIRL
psh no cry.gif
salcha
pshhh
not where i live... _dry.gif
jaeman
Yeah, lots of military discounts for me all year round; especially during the holidays.
emptyminded
^Of course you do. Lucky you.

Around these parts, it's only like the week before school starts, I think.
Mireh
we don't get tax for clothing in NJ ;D
KrunkMuzik
Bleh. Taxes arent really that much here....so Im not "jelous" lol
xj_liana_tx
i like that... i hate tax
s0pnayish
They didn't have taxes when I used to live on Guam, and when I go on base [the Navy Exchange] to buy stuff, they don't have tax either.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.