Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Resident Evil 4
Forums > Community Center > Music
AgentChambers
Hey everyone I'm new to this forum, haven't been on a forum in ages to be honest. So my first post I thought would have to be about the bestest new game, Resident Evil 4. All though Officer Rebecca Chambers isn't involved with this game Leon rocks though same with Ada. I beat it about just a couple of hours ago so I'm gonna be bored for awhile. laugh.gif So come on who else loves this game, the graphics espeacially in the cut scenes rule!!

Lov ya guyz

~*~Tany~*~ biggrin.gif
angel-roh
I played Resident Evil Zero with my brother, but not Resident Evil 4. I heard that the graphic was okay, but Resident Evil Zero was much better hehe. I don't know maybe if I get my interest in game back, I'll try and play? BUT I'm not quiet sure if I'm ready enough to play this game because I get scared easily these days haha. YEAH from watching too much ghost movies!
sunissed14127
I've never played it...I'm not really into video games that much.
HongKongDong
Game scared the f**kin shit outta me. Of course this comming from a guy that likes to play games like Resident Evil in complete darkness. >=]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.