Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Music...
Forums > Community Center > Music
MisplacedYouth
What do you think of the band "The Music"?
Babiexdreamerz
Theres a bad called that? Whoa...never heard of them.
Levy2k6
i never heard of the music... sounds like some type of rock band..
1--GIRL
never heard of them..
D1SMANTLED
i heard that one song from them. BLEH _dry.gif
RandomHero
I heard one of their songs & I don't like em.
angel-roh
I like 2 of their music video. I don't know the song title though haha. My sister loves THE MUSIC. I asked her "What's your favorite singer rather than Green day?" and she said, "The Music" So I yelled at her for not listening to my question. Then she yelled at me back saying "THE MUSIC" I was soo confused what she meant. And she finally told me there's a group name THE MUSIC haha....
rockstermonkey
I really like The Music. They are awesome. I don't have their CD or anything, though. Is it any good?
angelrevelation
hmm... *goes to yahoo launch and watches Breakin'" it's weird... like a mix of Hanson, No Doubt and Linkin Park... tongue.gif its ok.... sort of...
tweeak
theyre tolerable, but not particularly good
FLIPxADDICTION
haven't heard of them. odd name for a band
HelloSunshine
Yeah, odd name for a band..and nope never heard of 'em
hi-C
"Freedom Fighters" is a great song.

Hmm...I think they'll be like Franz Ferdinand. A great first single and a decent selling album but nothing revolutionary.

And FF stole that riff from Led Zeppelin stubborn.gif
instantmusic
the music? i will dl a song by them tomorrow. if i like. i will cherish. if i dont like, they are not instant in my music.
D1SMANTLED
QUOTE(FLIPxADDICTION @ Feb 3 2005, 10:21 PM)
haven't heard of them. odd name for a band

yeah. sounds like they couldnt think of one and just threw the word music in there. kinda sounds corny if you ask me ermm.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.