Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Emma Bunton
Forums > Community Center > Music
shortiiex
Did you know she has an album coming out? I just saw her video and she is no baby anymore, *cough* slut *cough*..sorry i have a cold

http://www.emmabuntonofficial.com <<<her site
tooeffingcrazy
I don't like her ><. I think her cd is going to be an infamous one though.
Nicolatofu
Dang, she's pretty. Haven't heard any of her new songs, but I'll listen to 'em....
kellyannie
I saw her on I Love The 90's Part Deux LOL. Baby Spice cry.gif
shortiiex
^ yeah i saw her too...
stephinika
ehh yeah she's pretty but i don't really like her all that much.
banddorko
yeah, i saw her on i love the 90's part deux too, and read the review of her new cd in rolling stone (i think it got a mostly positive review), but that type of music is definitely not what i'm into.
HelloSunshine
QUOTE(stephinika @ Jan 27 2005, 5:56 PM)
ehh yeah she's pretty but i don't really like her all that much.

I agree..hahaha I have to agree on you with the slut thing haha...doesn't sound like her album's gunna be a great hit..she needs a scandal..haha
Chii
aww i used to love the spice girls back in the day happy.gif

like the rest if you, i think her album will be a flop, most people from groups going solo don't really do so well...like: nick lachey, nick carter, other people (or maybe it's just people named nick tongue.gif )
Saeglopur
I used to have a crush on her when I was like .. what? Seven? whistling.gif
sandy_lumpy_shore
she kidna looks liek a country singer... wel i odnt knwo why she shoud get her own album. scary spice should. sh has the best voice
Hiiatus
Old School. It was good back then but now? Out of all the spice girl's members i wasn't expecting her to release a solo album at all... we'll see if she's gonna make it or not. well good luck to her =]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.