Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: wow
Forums > Community Center > Music
StanleyThePanda
http://www.funpic.hu/swf/numanuma.html

haha sorry I thought this was really funny, I dunno why.
So I thought I'd share
1--GIRL
laugh.gif LOL funnay
azn_r4pf4n
haha.. this sounds like foriegn rap.
Ington
Oh my god. That song brings old nightmares back. I remember when i was in israel and that song was made. I suppose it was made in the middle east, because it was constantly playing. And people LOVED IT. I was amazed. THE GUYS VOICE GOES UP TO TRIPLE C. Its like a normal guys voice + helium + repeated kicks in the groinal area. Thats pretty high.
aZNbLUMUNKEEbUTT
LOL..it actually sounds pretty cool blink.gif
freeflow
QUOTE(aZNbLUMUNKEEbUTT @ Jan 26 2005, 11:45 PM)
LOL..it actually sounds pretty cool  blink.gif

i know it does but just a bit ! hahahahhahaha! its funny
Babiexdreamerz
HAhaha....that was funny. laugh.gif
D FACE KILLA
Ah man, I've tried playing this before, but it didn't work...and now that it's working-my sound card is broken.
HongKongDong
I know this song... Its "Dragoste din tei"- 0zone

0zone is a big rock/pop group in Romania.... lol as we speak my romanian friend is translating the song... I will post the lyrics up when he is done... I have always been curious what this song is xD
flyonthewall4590
ha ha...it's funny...it's always funny when theirs a foreign song and some random person singing it... :D
angel-roh
Hmm after seeing this clip... I think we should make a video/song forum where we can listen to it and watch it. Cause I have seen way too many video clip and songs. It's like scattered lol. But not like Rated R, just something PG-13? or is that a bad idea...hmm anyways. Hmm I don't know why, but I wasn't laughing at all.. mellow.gif is that bad? lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.