Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: working out
Forums > Community Center > Music
cewinee
hey i noticed theres no work out topic and i was wondering if any of you know any work outs with weights in particular to help myself tone up..
cuz ive been going to the gym for 4months since september then i stopped uptil now but eating properly.. so i like the shape of my body i jus need tips on how to tone myself up now.. cuz alota parts are too soft they look fat haha, well just my arms to be honest. anyway workouts i need most is to aim for tightening the hips/waist.. lose alittle weight on the arms and toning the arms (NOT making it larger!!) haha and toning the legs. help sad.gif hope i get replies

edit// ok i feel dumb now for saying i hadnt noticed any topics on workin out n stuff haha! im new shut up cry.gif haha this topic used to be at girls' locker room btw it was jus moved here haha sorry again!
CrazieFreshie
If u can swim, swimming's a great sport for toning all the muscles in ur body. Also, snoop through ur mom's old video collection...I found out my mom has a bunch of workout tapes she doesn't use anymore. Also, if u read the magazine Seventeen, there's a lot of ideas/tips for working out in every issue.

Dunno if that helped. It's good that u like ur body, us girls are so picky these days! haha

hug.gif
Gypsy Eyes
yeah swimming is an excellent sport for toning muscle and keeping in shape.

try pilates. I love them, they work really well.
cewinee
QUOTE(Gypsy Eyes @ Jan 26 2005, 7:23 PM)
yeah swimming is an excellent sport for toning muscle and keeping in shape.

try pilates. I love them, they work really well.

really?? swimming? is that the best solution you'd think of to tone up? ok ill go try that starting tomorrow! =) thanks guy! lemme know of anything else i can do! oh and u know how many laps or watever i should do a day? n wat style? thanks again happy.gif

oh yeah! wat ar pilates!
scandoangel
def laps in the pool..

but since its winter, that can be hard. in the winter i normally lift weights to keep my arms in shape.. not too heavy tho.. around 5 pounds.. and do diff kinds of things with them about 3 days a week..

this winter stuff really stinks cause normally i run, and i cant afford to go to gym right now =/ so i do yoga and pilates..
cewinee
oh cool! thanks for the info! fortunately i live in a hotel so theres an indoor pool i can go to! =)

btw.. WHERE was my topic moved to?? how do you know where it goes? lol

OH OK OK i see it went to interests>sports hehe
Shattered_Hope
If you lose something, you gain something else...if you swim..sure your body will be in great shape..but your shoulders will be big..if you run..your stomach will be small..or waist w/e..but your calves will be big...like I said..you lose something you dont like you gain something else...can't really have it all. whistling.gif
Soleil
warm up for 15 minutes-cardio
weights
cool down-10 minutes-cardio again
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.