Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: bleh cds
Forums > Community Center > Music
noaccounthere
I was juss looking at the shit I got this week. Damn, Ive nvr bought soo many cds in my life... cause I usually download em. But I guess I might as well do my share in the economy.

Anyway...

B2k - you got served
Kayne West - College dropout
Carl Thomas - lets talk about it
Usher - Burn

Kayne west cd kinda sucked... too much talking between tracks. The Usher cd is pretty tighh, but for some reason I like the carl thomas cd the most.

Stupid RIAA i want to go back to downloading.
xquizit
Usher
Alicia Keys
Ruben Studdard
Tha Down Low (Compilation of slow jams)
kevinma03
I bought from this one group called CD-R. There were 50 CDs in it.
soadturner
all CDs are too expensive, and they wonder why we would rather download them....heck, even Ipod can get a CD 5 to 6 bucks cheaper
Dr3aMeR
why would someone buy cds in this day of age???
NvieDi3ai3yGrL
wow i don't remember the last time i bought a cd .. too much money and i never really use much time looking at the cd case or cover haha .. however, i did buy the jay-z black album for my hunni on valentine's day since he wanted it .. it's a good cd .. i've heard all the songs and i have most of them on my laptop :D
Jiggapin0
N.E.R.D. - Fly or Die
Kanye West - College Dropout
Neptunes Presents The Clones

I've been buying a lot of cd's lately. A lot of good artists been comin' out. I rarely buy cds(Internet and a CD Burner whoop whoop!), but sometimes I like to give back to artists I like. I mean anyone can get any album online for free even way before its release. If you want an artist you like to come back with more music, give 'em some money. I feel sorry for artists that have only one good single on an album. It makes people juss wanna dl the mp3 of the one good song. Who really wants to buy a whole album(15 bucks!) with only one good song?
Kathleen
Hmm yeah I never have money to buy CD's these days...you know, back in my day...hehe. The last time I bought a CD was the Blink-182 one, unless you count local band CDs, because the last one I bought was Renfield's. Hmm...I think the music industry is trying to lower down prices, though, because they know they're doing something wrong when people are just downloading music. If they sold them for cheaper prices, not as many people would be downloading. At least I wouldn't be...
m@dcow
cds... are a thing of the past... and record company's better think fast before they go out of buisness....

^_~

radio...
DisneyPrincessKate
I got the Lucky Boys Confusion album Commitment. laugh.gif I looooove it!
AlwayzADreamur
For me..

- G-Unit - Beg For Mercy
- Twista - Kamakazi
- Kayne West - Collage Dropout **
- Young Gunz - Tough Luv **
- Usher - Confessions

hehe i like spending money...

(** = burned from friend)
LinknPrk__003
I just bought Smile Empty Soul its really good mellow.gif this is a really old thread LOL biggrin.gif
CJ1
Moved to Entertainment
Kathleen
There's nothing wrong with reviving old threads. wink.gif I know the new Green Day CD came out not too long ago, but I didn't hear much about it...Metallica's CD came out awhile ago, but I heard it sucked. I want to get The Offspring's Splinter CD.
bdbuie
I bought from this one group called CD-R. There were 50 CDs in it.

no way! that's my favorite group!
jaeman
I bought Yellowcard's Ocean Avenue
jimmyjackiechan
wow, I haven't bought a CD for a LONG time. Ever since I got Cable internet, there was really no need for a cd. (i dont carry a cd player either) ((and I burn my-own cds for my car)) but i want to get usher's new Confessions. Is it good?
PinoyOtaku
Mozart Requiem, K626 and Pure Trance 3. Yup classical and trance all the way man... tongue.gif
tkproduce
i bought staind - 14 shades of grey. old, i know, but it was on the cheap
LinknPrk__003
I just bought Dameage plan its really..go pick it up mellow.gif
LatinaLady
i havent boguth any my dad says to d/l when i want a cd and when i am gonna download he says no. sucks
f00LisH_h3aRt63
recent cd that i bought was my hula halaus cd...and w00t w00t im singing and chanting on it. so DUH its a good cd. haha nah jP! its called, "Kumz (kuuuumz...thats how u say it), reflections"

throb.gif jackie
DrNick311
I got these CDs at a five-finger discount biggrin.gif

William Hung - "Inspiration"
Cypress Hill - "Till Death Do Us Part"
Dead Poetic - "New Medicines"

A little bit of everything doesn't hurt.
Luster Soldier
QUOTE(Kathleen @ Apr 22 2004, 5:46 PM)
I want to get The Offspring's Splinter CD.

Yeah, the offspring splinter cd is really good. A little short but has a lot of good songs.

I don't buy much cds but I tend to colllect them. The last cd I bought is the beatle's white album, which is a classic to my collection.
DesperateXMeasures
Punk Statik Paranoia - Orgy
Candyass - Orgy
Alk3
Sugarcult - Palm Trees and Power Lines
:)
01-supergirl
Janet Jackson - Damita Jo
Usher - Confessions
LinknPrk__003
The Vines-Winning Days,

its really good
LatinaLady
QUOTE(01-supergirl @ Apr 24 2004, 1:13 PM)
Janet Jackson - Damita Jo

wow i didnt know janet got a new cd out. i need to chaek it out
angel-roh
heh i like buying albums cus their albums are so pretty...
hehe and like to have it as a collection^^;; but these days
i dont buy cd`z... i jus burn songs...heh... cus these days
i dont have no favorite singer heh... yeah ... heh
LiNHy POO
hmmm... usher, petey pablo, and cassidy

cassidy is the bomb!
x_perplexity
i bought Usher's- COnfessions as well last week.
majahflavah06
Kanye West: College Dropout
Maroon 5: Songs About Jane
Yellow Card: Ocean Avenue
Usher: Confessions
warmgun
weezer... the first one..
Day_By_Day
a lot. some downloaded of iTunes.
rOckThISshYt
B2k - you got served
Kayne West - College dropout
Carl Thomas - lets talk about it
Usher - Burn

Kayne west cd kinda sucked... too much talking between tracks. The Usher cd is pretty tighh, but for some reason I like the carl thomas cd the most.

Stupid RIAA i want to go back to downloading.

first off, can i borrow your cds just to burn?!?!?!? lol. jk. well, secondly, I WISH I COULD DOWNLOAD TOO!!! i can't aford to buy all the cds i want!!! they're so god damned expensive! wacko.gif but i haven't gotten any recently, but i usually listen to my trapt cd, the ataris, and dashboard confessional. they're all really good.

pee ess:: who's carl thomas?
sweetlyz
uhh, i haven`t bought a cd in a LONNGGG time! i bought a stack of CD-R`s though .. biggrin.gif
ANG33ZY
Kanye West and Bad Boy's 10th Anniversary the hits.
angel-roh
heh i bought... korean and japanese cd.

BoA- Love and Honesty album
Dong bang Shin gi- Hug
EddieV
Evanescence - Fallen

Disturbed - The Sickness
JumpforJoy
The Fray - How To Save A Life
The Academy Is... - Almost Here
The All-American Rejects - Move Along
The Bravery - The Bravery
The Honorary Title - Anything Else But The Truth
Tribal J_Rome
The Fugees - The Score
Yellowcard - Lights And Sounds
Programmer
Big Pun- first cd
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.