Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: favorite soundtrack?
Forums > Community Center > Music
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Statistik
What's your favorite soundtrack? i dont have one but i liked some of the spider-man ones
Saeglopur
Garden State. wink.gif
veve
QUOTE(Days Nearly Over @ Nov 5 2004, 1:20 PM)
Garden State. wink.gif

ALRIGHT! *hi five*

all of the sountracks for Quentin Tarantino movies are very good ....

I also like Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind's soundtrack and I <3 Huckabees .... much thanks to Jon Brion
Saeglopur
QUOTE(veve @ Nov 5 2004, 1:25 PM)
I also like Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind's soundtrack and I <3 Huckabees

happy.gif Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind... Electric Light Orchestra's Mr. Blue Sky is the best song on there. tongue.gif
darkcoldplace
i dunno? but garden state is cool
diezelbabygrl_xoxo
The Kill Bill Vol 1 soundtrack is my favorite. Also the Moulin Rouge soundtrack is pretty awesome. happy.gif
mysticbreeze
I love the Cruel Intentions Soundtrack. So many good songs: "Colorblind", "Bittersweet Symphony", "This Love"...
miszkristinexox
garden state soundtrack
imadorkabledxd
garden state
XxtremeRickyX
I like the Queen of the Damned soundtrack is tight.
CloudUnionX
The Freddy vs Jason soundtrack, the resident evil soundtracks, the matrix soundtrack, texas chainsaw massacre, ect.
iheartsimba
*cough*

lion king...
yummy_delight
i like the love actually soundtrack...and 50 first dates because it's so reggae-ish. OH and school of rock! there's tons of great songs on there. and Chicago!

oh my there are so many. haha
xpLiCitsmuRfette
garden state! <3 oh and queen of the damned is good too
queen
"casshern", "so close"
teeners4
lets say all disney movie soundtracks. atlantis soundtrack ( i think that was disney or paramount) i also like garden state, and love actually. hehe~ i dono i love almost all cute/sweet/romantic/action/children movie soundtracks
stephinika
right now the only ones i can think of are for 'garden state' and 'a walk to remember' hehe happy.gif
jambaJUICE
The RugRats Movie hehe.gif
Queen of the Damned
Havent heard Garden State..
TheSilenceInDiction
Wow, so many FOGS (Fans of Garden State)
Meh, write me down as well.
mSz_dOrk_anGeL
Hmmm .. Rocky Horror Picture Show.
Oh ya babe
jooleeah
Moulin Rouge's soundtrack.
hi-C
QUOTE(mSz_dOrk_anGeL @ Nov 5 2004, 10:27 PM)
Hmmm .. Rocky Horror Picture Show.
Oh ya babe

RHPC IS THE BEST!!! I have it on DVD!

With that being said, my other favorite movie soundtrack is The Wiz. happy.gif
tinababy143
moulin rouge
DaTru KataLYST
Mulan and the Lion King
jnukes
you got served.. man.. those songs are tight to breakdance to!
dreamerOi
QUOTE(veve @ Nov 5 2004, 11:25 AM)
ALRIGHT! *hi five*

all of the sountracks for Quentin Tarantino movies are very good ....

I also like Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind's soundtrack and I <3 Huckabees .... much thanks to Jon Brion

yes! you guys. good taste. _smile.gif
vivieeeen
hm... Cinema Paradiso, Life is Beautiful, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (of course)
teenprincess
I like the coyote ugly soundtrack and Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights.
kellyannie
Queen of the Damned happy.gif and Freddy vs. Jason had some cool music, but i haven't heard the soundtrack
KissMe2408
The Freddy vs Jason soundtrack, the resident evil soundtracks, the matrix soundtrack, texas chainsaw massacre, ect

^um, kinda depressing don't you think? huh.gif

Personally, Moulin Rouge (aww i love it happy.gif am i the only one here that thinks ewan mcgregors voice is phenomenal!) Freaky Friday, The Fast and the Furious,lol hey the soundtrack wasn't THAT bad....Titanic (hehe for all those bath time moods), Any disney soundtrack is ok with me,
there are probably others that i can't think of...
xquizit
Boomerang.
angel-roh
QUOTE(iheartsimba @ Nov 5 2004, 4:47 PM)
*cough*

lion king...

dont wry kristin, you're not the only one heh
crash57
the rocky horror picture show biggrin.gif
disney: aladdin, beauty and the beast
grease whistling.gif
weirdness
I LOVE THE FLCL SOUNDTRACK!! ^-^

i have it.. lolz
ANG33ZY
I like the Aladdin & Lion King Soundtrack.
tallaznkate
DOWN WiTH LOVE
THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA
Tung
Blade Trinity =)
tooeffingcrazy
I don't know if this is a soundtrack, but i love the "A walk to remember" soundtrack =].
tweeak
lord of the rings
garden state
POTC until every crappy small band did it bady, and i got sick of it
me1issaaaa
hmm. we all have many reasons of why i'm such a dork, so why not add this one onto the list?

Pirates of the Caribbean soundtrack. oh yes. biggrin.gif
SystemDamaged
Finding Neverland. Pirates of the Caribbean. Once Upon a Time in Mexico. Blow. From Hell. Spiderman. Hmm. Some more but I don't remember.
BEBEx_iNFAM0USS
garden state and lord of the rings
mary death
the Now and Thensoundtrack, its not a very well known movie, but its great
christiee_nax
spiderman 2, resident evil, moulin rouge and chicago
jr0h
i like a variety of songs that comes from all kinds of soundtracks.

so what i really mean is. i cant pick just one album because i dont like ALL the songs in there.
aZNbLUMUNKEEbUTT
i like a lot but my favorite ones are..a walk to remember..moulin rouge..coach carter ;)
heidi8822
a walk to remember, moulin rouge, pearl harbor, smokey and the bandit, the longest yard, soooo many!! tongue.gif
KissMe2408
Moulin Rouge has THE best soundtrack...i loved the soundtrack from Phantom of the Opera..such good music...and Titanic. The soundtrack to Sleepless In Seattle was great too, had a lot of the classics. lol i'm such a girl rolleyes.gif look at all those chick flick movies i posted haha
dahding
moulin rouge. that movie is soo good. and the soundtrack is just as good.
stephinika
there are topics like this...

but i'd have to go with garden state. happy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.