Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Which band rox more!!!!!?!
Forums > Community Center > Music
Pages: 1, 2, 3
vickiwang123
I think they allll rox! thumbsup.gif
KissMe2408
They are all pretty good, but i would have to say Green Day. cool.gif
cmgchica717
I like them all except GC. Taking Back sunday is the best out of those.
RandomHero
Out of that list, Green Day..hands down.
cocoalightning27
Aren't there Multiple Topics on this already?

I'd have to say Yellowcard..I'm a die hard fan
Tung
all of these band are POSER music. the best of the least i would say is yellowcard
to-devastate
Yellowcard is a must. happy.gif
I just love their music and their lyrics.
Plus awesome violin playing in there ^.^!
dukesoccer07
Green Day is by far the best band
nightmare_o0oh
blink.gif Yellowcard? I don't think Yellowcard rock at all. DEFINATELY Green Day rocks more. Green Day definately has more meaning to their songs...
smthngcrprategrl34
definetly taking back sunday
D1SMANTLED
they're all mainstream bands. _dry.gif

get your head out of your duffel bag and listen to real ROCK music. fo shoz'.

i'd say taking back sunday though. they're awesome.
kellyannie
taking back sunday
silver-rain
i like them all- but i'd have to pick yellowcard.
sandy_lumpy_shore
i didn't liek any of them that much so i chose "they l suck'
sharerol
Well out of the choices you listed, Green Day.
stephinika
out of those choices? green day and yellowcard comes second.
shortiiex
i am not a BIG fan of any of them...but i chose GC
dahding
ew, most of those are teeny bopper poser bands...only band that i somewhat like is green day cause they've been around so long and have that older cooler sound. simple plan? psh. good god.
EXPLO5ION
GREEN DAY
FLIPxADDICTION
something corporate, brand new, the starting line, the get up kids, saves the day _smile.gif

i picked Green Day. cool.gif
the_crox
like woah.... these are all mtv bands...

hmmmm... I didn't vote anything mellow.gif
distortedMIND
Out of the list...Taking Back Sunday is the way to go. thumbsup.gif But you can always find better bands than the ones you listed. :/

like woah.... these are all mtv bands...

And...being on MTV makes a band automatically bad? stubborn.gif
Weird addiction
they all rock but from ur list i prefer simple plan happy.gif
cewinee
INCUBUS!!!!!!!!!
angel-roh
one word.... *drums*

Green Day
xGlovex
Yellowcard. Theyr talented any my fav. out all those choices.
gvoxford
QUOTE(cewinee @ Jan 25 2005, 9:15 AM)
INCUBUS!!!!!!!!!

ah HELL YES! finally... another fan... biggrin.gif
banddorko
QUOTE(D1SMANTLED @ Jan 24 2005, 6:39 PM)
they're all mainstream bands. _dry.gif

...and the early november isn't?

anyways, i chose they all suck. pretty self explanitory. but if i had to choose, i would go with taking back sunday- i was obsessed with tell all your friends when it came out.
D1SMANTLED
QUOTE(banddorko @ Jan 25 2005, 8:47 PM)
...and the early november isn't?

AND I JUST GOT BURNT!!!! early november isnt as big as any of those listed anyway. anywho... you got good point there.. but i've been a fan of early november for a LONG time.... before they got big i guess.

and all those bands that were listed i guess where.. mtv bands? or... teeny bopper bands? poser bands? most of them. (except tbs!, in my opinion) special emphasis on simple plan and gc.

and ditto. i was a fan of tbs when tell all your friends came out also....

sorry for being shallow. hating a band just cause they're mainstream. mellow.gif

i like your xanga by the way. Conor oberst and Bright Eyes <333333333333333333333333
shortvi3tlaydee
im not into punk or w.e it is lol...
D1SMANTLED
QUOTE(shortvi3tlaydee @ Jan 25 2005, 9:00 PM)
im not into punk or w.e it is lol...

umm... just put it... rock.
lhuvhurts
Simple plan, but all the others are really kool as well!
xxmzkrnpunkster4
i love green day and taking back sunday....i dont really like simple plan and good charlotte is so so....not that much anymore...use to b obsessed wit them last year but i dont like them that much..
WhiteLotus*
Taking Back Sunday and Green Day.

cool.gif

But, I do like other bands a lot more..
StanleyThePanda
ew mainstream crap!
I said "they all suck"
Cause mainstream sucks
Jake
Green Day, hands down.
waccoon
I don't see how you can compare bands from different genres. Taking Back Sunday to Good Charlotte? Come on.
1--GIRL
out of those.. greenday
kyuubi319
Well.. actually, I don't ever rememmber seeing TBS on MTV.. and I love taking back sunday..
but thats only out of the list.. i like the offspring the best; Born and Raised on them =d
sm0kinm0nky
they all suck lol. green day USED to be GOOD.

iunno i like alota bands dont know which i would say is my "favorite".
so ill say from autumn to ashes
LeSLiE
Too many people like Green Day now.. because of American Idiot

Taking Back Sunday..for me.
Ington
QUOTE(StanleyThePanda @ Jan 26 2005, 1:51 AM)
ew mainstream crap!
I said "they all suck"
Cause mainstream sucks

That is so true. Personally, i think they are too pop and mainstream to rock. I guess im just not a punk fan. Im more of the oldschool metal and hard rock. You know, Sabbath, Zeppelin, AC/DC, Van Halen, Nirvana, Twisted Sister, Metallica, the goods. I like something to thrash to. I would go crazy if i had to listen to punk, because it has like no feeling in it. No crazy guitar solos, no shrieking high notes, no amps cranked to 11, nothing to make it different from other songs. Well this is only my opinion. Im sure you punk fans think differently.
oXMuhNirvanaXo
biggrin.gif I do like them all so i picked all of them but the best is ... Green day
SoaDyPOP
green day=sellouts
ahhishkaren
QUOTE(sm0kinm0nky @ Jan 26 2005, 4:31 PM)
    from autumn to ashes

Oh man. I caught one of their shows over the summer. FATA kicks ass. Hmm... out of the bands on the list? Green Day for sure. Everyone says they became sellouts once dookie came out, or that American Idiot ruined the whole Green Day atmosphere, but I dont really care. My uncle is the biggest Green Day fan in the whole effin world, so I basically grew up with them.

I don't buy into the whole "They sold out" thing, just cause they happened to make it big. I don't understand how people could like a band one day, and the next day they hate them just cause they saw their video being played on MTV, or saw some hilary duff clone listening to their songs, and automactically hate them... that's just retarded... _dry.gif
njgurl412
i pick green day ... but i kinda like yellowcard also.
WhiteLadyOfRohan
I think they all pretty much suck excpet for Taking Back Sunday. they are all pop-punk crap. Green Day's old stuff was pretty good, but the new just isnt them. im absolutley infatuated with tbs though :-)
islandgirl4eva
I don't like any of them better as a band as much as I like their songs. So basically, they're all on equal ground.
D1SMANTLED
if you listen to only American Idiot by Green Day, and dont even consider them as an older band with countless albums, then.... YOU'RE WRONG AND NOT A TRUE FAN!!

_dry.gif
sp182gc
grrr, i dont like green day. i chose taking back sunday. but in reality... AFI!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.