Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NIRVANA fans
Forums > Community Center > Music
Jollibee

For all Nirvana fans in the Los Angeles
area, there will be three free screenings of Nirvana's in-store performance at the old Rhino Records store back in 1989. Exclusive photos may be obtained upon request. Screenings are on February 2nd, 2005 at 5:00PM, 7:00PM and 9:00PM at the current Duck Soup/Rhino Records location 2028 Westwood Blvd, just north of Olympic. There will be 25 first edition posters (photos of the band taken from that show) given away on a first come, first served basis. Shot by Sam Epstein, filmmaker and former Rhino employee, the performance took place prior to their release of "Bleach" and two years before their huge "Nevermind" album was recorded. Courtesy of Cori.

is anyone interested in going? theyre giving away posters.. biggrin.gif
shortiiex
is this advertising?
xcaitlinx
i dont think so...perhaps?
Jollibee

i dont think so. i was just wondering if anyone in the la area wanted to go. it would be great to meet people from createblog
. _smile.gif
sm0kinm0nky
i love nirvana but uh i live in nj lol
Xprezsion
Yea, I love Nirvana but I live in NY, but didn't Kurt Cobian commit suicide in 1991 or 1992? I thought the group split from them on, they haven't had any new songs have they?
Jollibee
QUOTE(sm0kinm0nky @ Jan 23 2005, 10:17 AM)
i love nirvana but uh i live in nj lol

heh. ive always wanted to visit jersey.

Xprezsion
- kurt cobain is dead. and its a screening. we're not actually going to see dave grohl or krist novoselic in person. tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.