Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: does anyone listen to japanese music?
Forums > Community Center > Music
yukichan
Does anyone here listen to japanese music??If u do, what kind of music is it (j-pop, j-rock, enca, etc.)and what is your favorite artist?
RandomHero
I've never even heard a song by a Japanese person pinch.gif
runforfun529
My boyfriend sometimes does and it sounds like.. techno or something.. not really sure.
Nicolatofu
I remember listening to it in music class in 8th grade..it sounds really interesting, but I don't know any good japanese artists....would you care to reccommend some?
FLIPxADDICTION
i think Japanese songs sound pretty awesome. If i only knew what they said. mellow.gif
stephinika
i used to..not so much anymore. but sometimes. and mostly just j-pop.
cocoalightning27
My friend always rants about J-pop and K-pop.....I personally don't listen to that
Azarel
*raises hand* Jrock. throb.gif
pikimoo
Pop rocks.

Those are good.

Utada Hikaru, Malice Mizer, L'arc En Ciel.. etc?
Azarel
QUOTE(pikimoo @ Jan 23 2005, 12:35 PM)
Pop rocks.

Those are good.

Utada Hikaru, Malice Mizer, L'arc En Ciel.. etc?

... Malice Mizer and L'arc En Ciel are Jrock, not jpop.
Xprezsion
Yea I listen to Utada Hikaru mostly (shes my favorite J-pop), my friend got me into listening to Orange Range, Boa and Ayumi Hamasaki, but I don't really like them much.
azn_r4pf4n
yes i do. kpop and jpop for me. man... i gotta stop replying in these types of fourms... i feel like im spamming cuz im repeating my jpop/kpop favorites.. well.. i'll stop answering this type of question unless it's about a certain jpop/kpop celebrity.
imadorkabledxd
i like jpop and jrock. i don't really follow any singers..but i like ayumi hamasaki, krystal kay, some mflo stuffs, malice mizer, dir en grey. and especially asian kung fu generation
Saeglopur
Hey guys, what about Ziggy? (I think they are pretty old..? Maybe? I don't know.)
pnai4eva
a lot of my cuzins listen 2 j-pop. I pretty much like listening 2 it 2, especially sum songs by utada hikaru!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.