Full Version: Green Day
Forums > Community Center > Music
mouse_3k
Do you like this song? This is once of the few rockish songs I like
racoons > you
lol yes, i'm listening to it now.

but i do feel it's one of the weaker songs on the new album
heyyfrankie
yes! i don't really care for green day but i like this song alot! it is all over the radio. happy.gif
sporadic
Everyone likes it. I have a feeling it's going to be overplayed (if it isn't already) and I'll start to hate it.
Weird addiction
i prefer american idiot but bbd aint bad
distortedMIND
'Boulevard of Broken Dreams' is all right. I'd rather listen to their other songs, though. wink.gif
silver-rain
yeah, i like this song too. american idiot isn't that bad either.
KissMe2408
man, i love that song. I can relate to it so much
stephinika
yep...i like it. green day is pretty awesome. happy.gif
cocoalightning27
It's not bad....but I'm not totally obsessed with it like some of the people at my school
EXPLO5ION
I liked it soo much before but then people started to like it at my school and i got over it.
cmgchica717
its a good song. Everyone is overplaying it on the radio though
RandomHero
QUOTE(sporadic @ Jan 22 2005, 9:30 AM)
Everyone likes it. I have a feeling it's going to be overplayed (if it isn't already) and I'll start to hate it.

Exactly
shortiiex
i like taht song so much better than american idoit
sammehmyst
I really like it.
jr0h
i've already made this topic. i guess people forgot? or they just dont care. lol..

i liked that song very much..but its overplayed! but its ok there are plenty of other good green day songs to listen to.
jr0h
i already made a topic about this a while ago. i guess people forgot or just didnt care.

i liked the song a lot before but since it was so overplayed..ugh i just couldnt take it. but there are plenty of other green day songs to listen to =)
mouse_3k
I havent listened to NE of their other songs..I aint a fan, this is the only Green Day song I like. I heard a sample of American idiot on VH1 and MTV and all..seems kinda..bleh..not a fan of rockish..punkish..well w/e genre it is, i dont like it haha
ahhishkaren
Yeah there's already an old thread about this. It's an ok song. I liked it when I first got the album, but now it's just waaay too overplayed. MTV and the radio kill everything. _dry.gif

I don't know though... It's a good song, but it's not my favorite on the CD. It seems a bit Arvil-esque when he does the ahh's. But yeah, good song compared to the others the media's playing out there.
highly_evolved
i liked it alot when their cd came out. i still love it but kinda pissed about how much its getting over played.
Shorty435
yes, I love that song....its not my favorite, but its a pretty good song.
Shattered_Hope
great song. happy.gif
yukichan
i like green day.. all of the songs r good..._smile.gif
HelloSunshine
i absolutely love it!
FLIPxADDICTION
i love the song. but it's getting overplayed now and the video is a bit boring.

i'm in love with their next single "Holiday" the preequal to Blvd Of Broken Dreams. The video is great happy.gif
dWang
QUOTE(mouse_3k @ Jan 22 2005, 9:03 AM)
Do you like this song? This is once of the few rockish songs I like

yeah me too, usually i hate rock music bceause i cant stand it but this ones alright
racoons > you
i'm in love with their next single "Holiday" the preequal to Blvd Of Broken Dreams. The video is great

I agree!

the three best songs on the album are
wake me up when se[ptember ends
homecoming
jesus of suburbia

ilove the long songs...
1--GIRL
its a good song..
iheartsimba
yeah its a good song. but i just hear it soo much so its not one of my favorites anymore
xcaitlinx
i`ll listen to it again when all of the preppy posers stop.
racoons > you
i`ll listen to it again when all of the preppy posers stop.

thats really lame, why shouldn't u listn to a son gjust beause other ppl like it as well... ridiculous
xGlovex
i think its ok. not the best..

HEY MOUSE_3K!
xcaitlinx
QUOTE(MarchHare2UrAlice @ Jan 23 2005, 10:41 AM)
thats really lame, why shouldn't u listn to a son gjust beause other ppl like it as well... ridiculous

no its not, because 3/4 of them haven`t even listened to any other song besides american idiot. That's the pathetic part about it. People like songs that they hear on the radio and then they sing it over and over again in school until another song comes out that everyone likes. If I started singing Boulevard of Broken Dreams in September when the album was first released, most people would look at me as if I was nuts. All because I don`t follow the crowd, it doesn't mean you can criticise me, genius.
xkiller_muffiinx
I love that song biggrin.gif Green Day rocks ass
vickiwang123
I luv dat song. my bro actually got green day stuck in my head...lolz. I like simple plan, yellowcard, and good charlotte too
xcaitlinx
QUOTE(vickiwang123 @ Jan 24 2005, 10:59 AM)
I luv dat song. my bro actually got green day stuck in my head...lolz. I like simple plan, yellowcard, and good charlotte too

yeah...umm...the lyrics that u put in ur signature are wrong...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.