Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Whats The Best Way To Get A Girl?
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Boys' Locker
Pages: 1, 2
Actorofdrama
My Brother Had To Think About This One For A While! happy.gif
racoons > you
Be yourself, and be nice.

Or in my case, as am complete a-hole really, then act well
dOyOOHtHINK
give her flowers are good.. but then shell later imply that your chocolate are making her fat... just be your self.. and if your a complete A-hole then i guess yyour outta luck already
HongKongDong
Threaten Her >=]

or

Act retarted

or

be who you are... if she can't like you because of you shes not for you >=]
Actorofdrama
blink.gif Im Not Sure I Like That Post Above Me yawn.gif
racoons > you
if she can't like you because of you shes not for you >=]

Exactly
tweeak
QUOTE(MarchHare2UrAlice @ Jan 22 2005, 8:58 AM)

but james, you got rejected 4 vor 5 times and accepted only once
INSOMNIA
You should act yourself because in the long run you can't keep on acting different in front of them, and will break up.
racoons > you
but james, you got rejected 4 vor 5 times and accepted only once

nicki dear u mustn't quibble. its not an attractive quality in a young lady.

and its not entirely true either, but lets not spam up the board
tweeak
its perfectly true because jenny dumped you 15 minutes later by phone
racoons > you
again not entirely accurate and not what i meant either
tweeak
well, you can bring up the "jennifer made her" and whatnot all you want but she did. i didnt think that was what you meant either, but you didnt elaborate so i just responded
racoons > you
thats also not what i meant, or what i was going to say, but shall we stop quibbling? btw i love the word quibble.. tis excellent
krismiss678
do i know all these people, nicki?
racoons > you
u did, although i moved a year and a half ago, and we weren't that close anyway, in fact if memory serves me right we had a falling out of some kind b4 i left... i vaguely remember anger... its all a blur really
tweeak
thats james (yes, the british one) you should knowwho were talking about, yes ;)

oh yeah, james, i remember that haha
krismiss678
whoa! that is so weird! wow. its gonna take me a minute to process this. ahahaha

YOU WENT OUT WITH JENNY?!?!?! oh yea. i think i rememeber
tweeak
i made him join

ok well not really but i told him about cb

he only went out with jenny for like 15 minutes
krismiss678
yea i remember that. do either of you still talk to jenny??
tweeak
no, we never got along too well

and i, being the wonderfu friend that i am, never made an effort to get her screen name for him
krismiss678
hahaha. why?? well, i saw her at a chattahooche football game, but other than that i havent talked to her.
she doesnt have one. she couldnt figure out aim. at least i think she doesnt
tweeak
i dont remember, actually. but i think band passoffs and chalenges didnt help us much

does she go to chattahoochee?
krismiss678
yea. she does. and james, we were friends i think...and i never got mad at you or anything i dont think...
tweeak
i think you got into some sort of fight

but i dont know, i think that was about the time he decided not to tell me a lot of stuff

i thought she went to some dance school
krismiss678
um, no. she didnt go to a dance school. she just went to chattahoochie because her brother, josh was like retarded and he had to go to a better middle school. haha. jk. and i dont remember a fight, but okay.
tweeak
oh, ok. yeah, i have no idea, but i dont suppose i fight 2 years ago matters particularly now anyway
krismiss678
yea. thats true
angel-roh
I rather hear my crush's life... but not too many show-offs, one of my biggest turn-offs _dry.gif

anyways... but giving me 4 white rose with 4 leaf clover is a very sweet thing to do!!
misoshiru
here's a better idea. just to simply get a girl, you could lasso her.

or not....
racoons > you
here's a better idea. just to simply get a girl, you could lasso her.

always works for me wink.gif
Actorofdrama
My Brother Is Such A Retard, He Goes Out And Has Fun With His Friends More Than His Girlfriend stubborn.gif
mishyerr
i think the best way to get a girl is to be yourself, charming, and very, very "gentleman"-ly. like opening door for her, pulling out chair, getting .. drinks? ;D and talk bout yourself, too! but let her talk, as well. cus ladies love to talk... and but i love to listen to my date/guy talk as well. so. balance that out..

gifts are overrated, i think. they make me feel nervous and guilty.. like i owe him something..
Actorofdrama
Wow Thanx, That Helps happy.gif
xGlovex
Um Id Say Flirting. Making her laugh. Posibly trying to kiss her cool.gif
instantmusic
13-15, a good set of friends and charm.

16 +, a car.

facts of life.
auroradude
Dont forget best way to keep a girl wink.gif

Sex is the super glue of a relationship. But its not everything...
AngelicEyz00
Sweet talk your way to her heart. Tell her you'll eat her out laugh.gif
cheri_pi
wow i think none of those

the best way to get a girl is to notice her-- say 'thats a cute shirt' or something,
talk to her when it looks like shes lonely, just be kind, she'll like you, i promise :)
heyisti
be urself, make her laugh, make her think that your safe
iheartsimba
flowers _smile.gif
and of coarse charm adn sweet talking to..
but flowers help _smile.gif
alone in the world
when you talk to her make her feel special, like shes the only girl.

dont be stupid & try to sound cool and cocky. thats the worst mistake you could ever make. for a guy to act impressive and act like sucha pimp and holla at a girl in front of the girl you like is sucha turn off cos your gonna make her feel like shes one out of 36+ girls.

but if shes a very kiinky girl buy her some whipped cream. she'll know what to do with it. wink.gif
ex_multini
it's pretty obvious "Charm And Sweet Talking" can do the job well
Actorofdrama
blink.gif I Wasn't Expecting These Many Post.... huh.gif
sammi rules you
QUOTE(MarchHare2UrAlice @ Jan 22 2005, 7:58 AM)

i thought you were pretty friendly.
Chinchillaman
All girls are different. Like snowflakes. And the same tricks wont work all the time. Some girls crave attention. Some like you if you act like you don't want them. Some are horny and want to be with you phiclialy all the time, some want to take it slow. You just have to figure out what is what.
Kay-
Sweet talk her and give her flowers..
If a guy did that for me i would fall over and die XD
brooklyneast05
treat her like shit, duh
just browse around the relationship forum here and u'll see how many guys have gotten girls by treating them awful

QUOTE(Chinchillaman @ Jan 30 2005, 03:52 PM) *
All girls are different. Like snowflakes.

lmao
gag
so ridiculous

edit
wow this thread is old
pictures
QUOTE(cheri_pi @ Jan 29 2005, 01:43 PM) *
wow i think none of those

the best way to get a girl is to notice her-- say 'thats a cute shirt' or something,
talk to her when it looks like shes lonely, just be kind, she'll like you, i promise :)

Lol! no offense, but i seem to hear that in a gay man voice, like "OMG THAT SUCH A CUTE SHIRT!" lol. i would say, TALK TO HER.
VaeVictis

Harpoon her.
tungyr
okay im a girl and i prefer sweet talking/ better sweet acts from a boy. like a bouquet for no reason at all, a sudden kiss on the cheek... lol kinda eww i guess but i like those. and u have to be 35% aggressive
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.