Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: superbowl
Forums > Community Center > Music
capt_insane
i think either the Steelers or Partiots will win! blink.gif
jennyjenny
Pats all the way! They're my hometown! Go Tom Brady!

This belongs in sports, btw.
tweeak
we definitely already have a topic on this
captured_serenity
its a matter of who goes to the superbowl first, but i think that the eagles should get some slack and atleast make it poor town..i saw it on HBO Sports show, but yeah, poor peoples...
avalon*
the steelers are pretty good this year..with the rookie ben whatshisname. erm so i guess steelers or pats.
EddieV
THE YANKEES!!!

lol just kiddin The Patriots....
roberts_pink_drums
OMG!! PATRIOTS KICKED THE STEELERS BUTT!! biggrin.gif Know the superbowl is the Eagles Vs. Patriots who are you for?

GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!
jennyjenny
Patriots, all the way!

This belongs in sports, btw.
inlonelinessidie
Oh hell no! EAGLES!!!!
KrunkMuzik
I wouldn't say they "Kicked they're ass" but oh well. I go for the E-A-G-L-E-S baby!
Hopefully we'll have T.O. back, but if we don't, it's still all good cuz we proved we can win with out T.O.! Go EAGLES all the way!!
xcaitlinx
EAGLES because the pats are in the superbowl WAY too much and have won 2 times in the last 4 years. If they win, i will ahve to murder them myself.

MY JETS DESERVE TO BE IN THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
beambitious
god bless the eagles they deserve it
xGlovex
IM FROM MASS SO GO PATRIOTS..WERE GONNA WIN...I HOPES happy.gif
xGlovex
GOO PATTTTTTTTTTTTTTS!!
roberts_pink_drums
PATRIOTS ROCK!!!!! I'm from Texas though.. The Texans suck but, they're getting better...
tweeak
falcons are out so now i care even less than i did initially woohoo!!
PurchasedRebellion
Uh, yes the Patriots DID kick the Steelers' asses. The Steelers friggin' got man-handled and dominated. When the number one defense gives up 41 points... when the super-duper-amazing Roethlisberger is forced to throw three picks... when the power running of Bettis and Staley are held to only 90 yards... that is getting their asses kicked. What game were you watching?

The Pats have won the last two Super Bowls in THREE years. If they win this one, it'll be three SBs in four years... and they'll be considered a modern day dynasty.

I think if TO is able to play, it won't make that much of a difference. He won't be effective...

Either way, Pats win it.
heyyfrankie
i really want the patriots to win! they are awesome! tongue.gif
roberts_pink_drums
5 people so far want the Patriots to win... and the eagles is 4
PurchasedRebellion
Tommy had a fever of 103 the night before the Steelers game... and an intravenous line in his left arm... yet he STILL played. Iron man, baby. Love him.

Having finally gotten over the NFCC hump, I think the Eagles might just be happy they're in the SB while the Pats want to win it. Well, of course both teams want to win it, but I think the Pats want to win it that much more.

But still, any given Sunday. We won't know till the game is played.
xbr0kensmil3
i'm betting my money on the patriots
tweeak
yesss there was already a topic on this. please check before posting

topics merged
miss barnes
hope the patriots win!
dWang
Philadalphia Eagles!
PurchasedRebellion
Just 4 more days... could it go any slower?!
xcaitlinx
hmm maybe it's just a lucky guess...but i don't think it will be the falcons or steelers laugh.gif

the eagles will win. if the patriots win, i shall kill myself. They win way too much....give someone else the glory for once.
KrunkMuzik
QUOTE(caytexo @ Feb 2 2005, 5:36 PM)
hmm maybe it's just a lucky guess...but i don't think it will be the falcons or steelers  laugh.gif
the eagles will win. if the patriots win, i shall kill myself. They win way too much....give someone else the glory for once.

I couldn't agree anymore!
PurchasedRebellion
Oh. My. God. Y'all have to listen to this:
http://www.jamn945.com/timages/page/media/patriotsparody.asf

It's a parody of 50 Cent's "Disco Inferno" about the Patriots and the Super Bowl.

The lyrics:
THE CHAMPS

Super Bowl, hell yeah we're going to it.
Philly, you're in our way so move it.
We the best and you know we're gonna prove it.
P-P-P-Patriotsss, boy.

P-P-P-Patriotsss, boy.

New England in the house, bounce.
Winnin's what the Pats are all about.
My team gets sicker as the stakes get bigger.
In the Superbowl we're leavin on top like Jigga, whoa.
Hittin kicks and touchdowns
we shut the Bus down.
Movin on to Jacksonville, now.
Think we're scared of McNabb?
You Eagles make me laugh.
Please believe we're gonna beat that ass.

We got, Tom Brady, Corey Dillon, Troy Brown.
Move the chains - that's another first down.
Comin' back for more, let's make it 3 for 4.
Yo, call Phillie 'cause we're ready for war.

P-P-P-Patriotsss, boy.

P-P-P-Patriotsss, boy.

We're baaaaak.
Yeah that's right, just ask the Steelers how we get down.
We put the NASTY in Dynasty.
...You better tell Donovan McNabb to eat some of that Chunky Soup,
'cause we're comin' for him!

I freaking love it. <333

They win a lot because they're a great team. Why do people always hate the winners?
xcaitlinx
QUOTE(PurchasedRebellion @ Feb 3 2005, 4:45 PM)
They win a lot because they're a great team.  Why do people always hate the winners?

because it's no fun when the same team wins EVERY SINGLE YEAR. If they win again, then the next superbowl will be predictable.

plus....

donovan mcnabb is a way better qb than brady. should be COLTS @ EAGLES in this superbowl!

PATS SUCK!
PurchasedRebellion
In this age of the salary cap and free agency, the Super Bowl is never predictable.

This year, the Patriots are losing BOTH their offensive and defensive coordinators... we'll probably have to let go of Ty Law unless he takes a pay cut... and David Givens will be a free agent and he might not resign with the Patriots. So, the Patriots will be losing a lot of key personnel... who knows if they'll make it to the Super Bowl next year.

What's your basis that McNabb is better than Brady? Brady is in his 4th year and he's already got 2 Super Bowl rings and was twice the MVP. McNabb is in his 6th year and he FINALLY just got over the NFC hump and he's got no rings. Who's the better QB? The one with the rings or the one who has nothing?

If Manning doesn't give up some money, the Colts are NEVER going to the Super Bowl.
xXlilShoRtIEXx
well watch this about the eagles: Goin' to J'Ville
xcaitlinx
QUOTE(PurchasedRebellion @ Feb 3 2005, 6:03 PM)
In this age of the salary cap and free agency, the Super Bowl is never predictable.

This year, the Patriots are losing BOTH their offensive and defensive coordinators... we'll probably have to let go of Ty Law unless he takes a pay cut... and David Givens will be a free agent and he might not resign with the Patriots.  So, the Patriots will be losing a lot of key personnel... who knows if they'll make it to the Super Bowl next year.
What's your basis that McNabb is better than Brady?  Brady is in his 4th year and he's already got 2 Super Bowl rings and was twice the MVP.  McNabb is in his 6th year and he FINALLY just got over the NFC hump and he's got no rings.  Who's the better QB?  The one with the rings or the one who has nothing?
If Manning doesn't give up some money, the Colts are NEVER going to the Super Bowl.

going to the superbowl more does not make you a better quarterback. u really believe that tom brady carried his team to the superbowl every year? i think not. He wasn't the only reason why they've gone so many times. And i base my opinion on seeing them both play, and comparing their capabilities.
PurchasedRebellion
QUOTE(caytexo @ Feb 3 2005, 7:50 PM)
going to the superbowl more does not make you a better quarterback. u really believe that tom brady carried his team to the superbowl every year? i think not. He wasn't the only reason why they've gone so many times. And i base my opinion on seeing them both play, and comparing their capabilities.

Hahaha. Wanna know why when asked which QB they'd like to have on their team, Dan Marino, John Elway and other football greats named TOM BRADY? Why when asked if they had the ball and a minute left in the fourth quarter, which QB they'd like to have leading their team, they named TOM BRADY? Because he's THE clutch QB. Sure, those two field goals that won the Super Bowls were made by Adam Vinateiri... but who drove them down the field to field goal range? TOM BRADY.

And sure, he didn't carry the team to the SB by himself, but he was a damn big part of it. And if going to the SB doesn't make you a better QB, getting the MVP sure as hell does.

And to compare Brady and McNabb... Brady's overall QB rating is 87.5 while McNabb's is 83.9. Brady's completion rate is 61.6 while McNabb's is 58.3. Brady's longest bomb is 91 yards while McNabb's is 80... and Brady won the long throwing contest at the QB challenge. So, based on stats Brady, is better.
KrunkMuzik
Man, lol, just wait till Sunday. We don't know whats gunna happen until it happens. Pats champs. Philly champs. Who knows? I just cant wait for the damn day to come. Go Eagles! Baby!
PurchasedRebellion
Seriously. Any given Sunday.

Seymour is playing. Which is awesome for us.
KrunkMuzik
T.O. might be playing. Which is..i dunno if good or bad lol.
PurchasedRebellion
I think TO will play a few snaps... just so he can say he played in the Super Bowl. His ego won't let him sit out this game.

But like Belichick and the Patriots, I'm not too worried whether or not TO plays. We're more concerned about Brian Westbrook.
xcaitlinx
my prediction: eagles 36-20.
PurchasedRebellion
I don't think it's going to be that high of a game considering both defenses are good. I'm thinking more like Pats 24-21 or 27-17...

But then again, the Stillers had the number one defense and we put up 41 points on them. Hahahaha.
KrunkMuzik
Yea, I dont think its gonna be a high-scoring game.

Eagles: 30 - 17 :Pats
PurchasedRebellion
18 hours until kickoff!

Even if the Patriots lose, they're still pretty damn awesome. Back to back 14-2 seasons... 21 game winning streak... critical injuries to both their starting CBs and they still won... they are amazing.
xcaitlinx
yayaayayy it starts in: 5 1/2 hourssss!
KrunkMuzik
Damn...lol, I can't wait, whatever happens, Eagles will still be my team.
greener44
Fly Eagles fly
On a road to victory
Fight Eagles fight
Score a touchdown 1..2..3..
i dont kno the rest untill:
fly eagles fly
on a road to victory
E...A...G...L...E...S
EAGLES!!!!!!!
PurchasedRebellion
Gee.... look who won. We are officially a dynasty now. Freaking awesome.

I love it. I especially loved when Harrison picked off McNabb on the last play... just like he did to Manning. Hahahaha.

And guess who predicted the score? 24-21, baby.

But, it's goodbye to Charlie and Romeo... will definitely miss them two.
avalon*
can't believe there were so many interceptions by the pats! goodness. that one touchdown by the eagles was amazing!
PurchasedRebellion
QUOTE(allthatglitterss @ Feb 6 2005, 11:00 PM)
can't believe there were so many interceptions by the pats! goodness. that one touchdown by the eagles was amazing!

Because the Patriots are that good. They would have had more... if they hadn't dropped some of 'em and if the penalty hadn't been called and one hadn't been overruled.
tweeak
well then. patriots won. its over and done with, just like this topic

topic closed
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.