Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: yet another topic about lindsay's lohan
Forums > Community Center > Music
shortiiex
i just saw the world permire of her new video Over, i thought Rumors was better, but this video's story makes sense.
my world
hm.. i didnt see it yet.. was it on MTV?
Rachel
rumors was a wanna be britney spears movie/song
PurchasedRebellion
It's not up on MTV.com yet so I can't watch it.
teeners4
i saw it on muchmusic. i think the song is okay, but i love the chorus, the rest of it kinda stinks. well thats what i think. i didnt really pay attention to the video because i was at a party at the time, but from what i saw i didnt really get it =P but then maybe the song sounded bad to me because there was a lot of background noise...

k pointless post for me but anywho! does anyone have a link to it?
qoddesscheeks
exactly y does people love lindsay lohan so much? she`s not THAT hot. my math teacher was her 10th grade teacher&she`s planning to invite lindsay to our fashion show next year so everyone in my school would go&they can raise a lot of money.

she`s like another britney, except she started corrupting way earlyier than britney did.
shortiiex
QUOTE(PurchasedRebellion @ Jan 18 2005, 6:20 PM)
It's not up on MTV.com yet so I can't watch it.

here it is
it is on alphabetical order

http://www.mtv.com/onair/trl/vote/
Shattered_Hope
QUOTE(qoddesscheeks @ Jan 18 2005, 9:10 PM)
exactly y does people love lindsay lohan so much? she`s not THAT hot. my math teacher was her 10th grade teacher&she`s planning to invite lindsay to our fashion show next year so everyone in my school would go&they can raise a lot of money.

she`s like another britney, except she started corrupting way earlyier than britney did.

I second this. whistling.gif
sheepy
well its more.. practical than rumors.. but i don't even like her so whaaaatever.
Kathleen
She looks like an oompa loompa. mellow.gif
PurchasedRebellion
I just saw the video and I don't get it.
stephinika
i haven't seen it yet. i want to so i can make lovely comments on it. biggrin.gif [/sarcasm]
avalon*
woww rumors was like...raunchy. blink.gif
captured_serenity
haven't seen it yet but i like her songs, they are good...
ghetto_gangsta303
lindsay lohan...is better off in the movies..."im sick of rumors starting...im sick of being followed"?????? that just makes ppl want to go after her even more!
Nugget
i just saw it and i guess she means she cant live w.o the one she loves?? and the rest goes on and on..i honestly like her voice in singing but i just dont think taht its for her..
Flaunted
i thought the rumor's song WAS britney spears song for the longest time.

this video was funny, His dad didn't want his son to be with a slut.
and took him down. laugh.gif
imafreakinazn
oh geez
another video?
sheesh
"rumors" already was over played
NOT ANOTHER ONE
i'm gonna die
x_x
angel-roh
"Over"? Hmm... I never heard of that song and never seen the music video yet too. Well I'll be looking forward to look at it. It's her music video now playing at the Mtv2 music videos? If so, that's the only way that I could see her from her new music video. Well mtv and vh1 too... but uhh whatever yeah i guess that too.
racoons > you
she`s not THAT hot

o i dunno... i think she's note worthy
KissMe2408
I just saw it play this morning on MTV...i like it so much better then Rumors. she doesn't seem as slutty, and there is actually a story behind it...the boyfriend and his dad relationship thing was sad tho, like when the dad starting beating up his son...good god..made me wanna cry..The song sucked of course lol, but i thought the video was pretty decent. She has changed a whole lot since that movie "freaky friday"..she seems like a totally different person
gvoxford
QUOTE(Kathleen @ Jan 18 2005, 7:10 PM)
She looks like an oompa loompa. mellow.gif

that is the best judgement i've heard yet. ahaha. man i wish she would just go away, i mean not.. GOD I HATE LINDSAY LOHAN, SHE'S SO GAY but there are too many "pop princesses" (and i thought having britney affect my childhood was horrible.)
kellyannie
Somebody please make her stop. hammer.gif
MasterNe0
QUOTE(MyChemicalRomance. @ Jan 21 2005, 4:31 PM)
Somebody please make her stop. hammer.gif

I second that vote.

She trying to follow other actor turn singer like Hilary Duff.

should just stick to acting.
sunissed14127
I havent seen it yet. I dont like her...but that song rumours got stucjk in my head so much!
Skyline Drive
QUOTE(allthatglitterss @ Jan 19 2005, 10:46 AM)
woww rumors was like...raunchy.  blink.gif

I agree. I hope she quits singing.. ARG hammer.gif
Jinjah
I haven't seen Over yet but I have seen Rumors and I didn't like it.
sandy_lumpy_shore
i haven't seen it yet. i want to watch it!!
sandy_lumpy_shore
i haven't seen it yet. i want to watch it!!

??edit: sorry for double posting. can someone deleted it for me or somethin
aznxdarkricex
over is nothing like rumors.

i like over better and the music video is less... "raunchy"
lovescream
See it at Launch. [http://www.launch.com]

I actually like the song, now it's on my winamp. The song has a catch. Honestly, I don't like lindsay, but I like some of her songs.
bubbly
i think she tries to hard.. And her stupid lipsynching.. Ugh... That was a great way to start her music career. _dry.gif
cewinee
QUOTE(xxcrazyjewxx @ Jan 19 2005, 12:06 AM)
rumors was a wanna be britney spears movie/song

yep
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.