Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Does anyone....
Forums > Community Center > Music
yourcoolerTHANme
does anyone like The Killers...ohhh mmmm gee Brandon Flowers is soo hot! BRANDON FLOWERRSS! biggrin.gif
dani41790
yea i love the killers. btw this topic belongs in the entertainment section not the girls locker room
WhiteLotus*
Yes, I love them. I need their C.D. Someone please Fed-Ex it to me.

Also, this belongs in the Entertainment forum. Make sure you know where things go next time, okay?
FLIPxADDICTION
Mr. Flowers, i love his name. I think he is awesome. tongue.gif
RandomHero
They're ok & he is kinda cute
bad_girl
dammnn am i outdated?? never heard of them.
Shattered_Hope
they're OK.
xj_liana_tx
i have never heard of him, he is ok.
inthemudhole
Ehh. They're okay.
Not my style, though.

Oh, and this should probably be moved to Entertainment. =]
Flaunted
i like them
i like the song mr brightside.

----
moved to entertainment

thanks you guys for IMing me to tell me about moving this topic.
</sarcasm>
DittotoAnne18
i love the killers!
miszkristinexox
they arent my favorite band, but they are okay.
Saeglopur
I love them. <3 Hot Fuss is a cool CD. cool.gif

-

Oh yeah guys.. we probably will realize that this will be moved.. so please be patient and don't repeat that 'it should be moved to [insert forum here]' 82357892472 times. stubborn.gif
kyuubi319
I <3 them
i bought their new CD and I can't stop listening to Mr.Brightside. How could U2 possibly get higher on the Fuse RockCountdown than The Killers? Stupid Bono..
sorry for rambling, and yes, the lead singer is sexy. Watch the video for mr.brightside. That's what I call a tantric orgasm ;]

woo dont mind me =D
D1SMANTLED
i like a few songs. their cd isnt worth listening to...
sharerol
Eh, they're alright...
jr0h
oo i luv them.. i like most of their songs. the dudes are hot too.
ahhishkaren
Hahahah yeah, Brandon's really hot in his videos... but sometimes he looks really fqed up in certain pictures that make his forehead too big. I LOVE the Mr. Brightside video. They're cd's alright. There's a few songs that I really like on that cd.
Jinjah
Weird I've never heard of them
melancholy
what i've seen i've liked so far.
KissMe2408
lol heck yes i love the killers happy.gif lol
imadorkabledxd
I LOVE THEM!!
becomingAWARE
i like them alot :]
they are so popular now. WOW. even on the oc.
jennyjenny
I only know 2 of their songs.
It's good.
Kathleen
Everytime I hear their song "Somebody Told Me," it makes me laugh because my ex was always harrassed with that song since some people make fun of him for looking like a girl. whistling.gif And yeah...the vocalist's hot, but I prefer my Billie Joe. tongue.gif
lisaaaaaaa
i've only heard somebody told me and mr. brightside from them. ehehe i <3 mr. brightside.
winsome
the killers make me happy. i like the second track on hot fuss, mr. brightside. it's music you just wanna dance to!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.