Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Am I like the only..
Forums > Community Center > Interests > Anime
inthemudhole
non-anime fr33k? laugh.gif

Just wondering if I'm the only person that hasn't quite gotten into anime yet. =P

Ehh. I might as well read those Ranma books..
sadolakced acid
well, i don't watch anime, and i don't read anime comics...

i don't really like it that much anymore. although the classics like castle in the sky and spirited away are superb...
Azarel
I don't watch anime or read manga, but I know some anime names and characters.
misskay
I love anime, but i don't get to watch it much
because there always on when i am at college or when my sister is hogging the tv.

alos i can never find and mangas over here in england
SarahxJoy
Brie..come over to the dark side. ph34r.gif

We have cookies..shifty.gif
*Runs away with an armful of mangas and three anime DVDs placed in her mouth.*
Moohahahaha!
InvisiblePopcorn
I don't watch, read, or know any names of any anime stuff. I like some of the pictures people use for layouts and stuff, but other than that, I dont like it.
weirdness
QUOTE(tainted_angel @ Jan 14 2005, 3:23 PM)
Moohahahaha!

hahahaha YES JOIN THE DARK SIDE!!!
*wipes cookie crumbs off my mouth* what cookies?
inthemudhole
Haha. =P
I think I'll come over.. for a brief stay. :x
jooleeah
No, you're not the only one. Sometimes I like reading manga, but i don't understand how people can watch so much anime and read so much manga in one day.
Saeglopur
ANIME FOREVER!
SarahxJoy
QUOTE(lilangelgurlpnai @ Jan 14 2005, 9:57 PM)
ANIME FOREVER!

Pssh, yeah-uh!
Y'know how we do. cool.gif
Keke.
angel-roh
It's okay, Brie! Hmm... my sister is in the same situation as you do too lol. So don't worry!

Heh I knew Anime since when I was 1st grade :D
EddieV
I'm not really an anime freak I just like playing with hobby customization toys, and I like building models cars, planes, mechs, beyblades, etc...
lolita kitty
yeah, i think your the only one. xD
haha no just kidding.

ANIME POWERRRZZ!
Just_Dream
I definitely prefer reading manga over anime, which is probably why I haven't really watched any anime recently. mellow.gif

But it's okay -- some of my friends think I'm really Asian-y just because I watch anime or know about it. shrug.gif It's definitely not for everyone, but it's a growing phenomenon here in the states. :P
Insurmountable
I went through my big anime stage when I was like 13-14. I mean I use to read the books that I enjoyed and I watched a ton of anime shows. And I still have a ton of movies XD But I'm not that big into anymore. I still like Spirited Away and Howl's moving Caste, and other studio ghibli films. Their my favorite, I even put them on my zune and watch them occasionally.
venti-anemoi
The ending of Ranma is very WTF?! Just to warn you.

My non-anime-freak friends get so annoyed by me and my fellow anime freaks.
Tomates
QUOTE(tainted_angel @ Jan 14 2005, 03:23 PM) *
Moohahahaha!

haha that made me smile
HonestAnthony
I would not say that I am an anime freak but... I do like it. It is just pretty exciting to see other people go on adventures I could not. Kind of like my escape. That sounds pretty corny. rolleyes.gif
icecreamisyummy
im not into it either. i reallyy never got it
venti-anemoi
QUOTE(HonestAnthony @ Jul 25 2008, 07:33 PM) *
I would not say that I am an anime freak but... I do like it. It is just pretty exciting to see other people go on adventures I could not. Kind of like my escape. That sounds pretty corny. rolleyes.gif

Not at all. :] It's pretty much the same for me. It's like, hey, if I can't do all those crazy moves, then at least I can watch/read about people doing them.
F_L_I_P
I'm not so much anymore. The only one im keeping up with now is Soul Eater but that's probably it.
Tomates
Freak? Watcha talking about?
arria
I watch anime, just not like all day and all the time. D: Some people just find a great interest in it, that they watch it obsessively. It's not a bad thing, but i'm just not one of those people.
nikx618
no you aren't im not really into that stuff too.
but, i mean, i dont hate it. XD.gif
yaamakoh
oh man... ranma...
thats a classic, but i never got to the ending though... way too many seasons
xxstarpower
I lurve Pokemon.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.