Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Your Very First Anime
Forums > Community Center > Interests > Anime
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
LaZazn
Anyone here like anime? _unsure.gif I do. My first anime was Oh! My Goddess. Oh! My Goddess got me hooked when I first saw it. And my current favorite is Naruto. shifty.gif
CEP
The first anime I've ever seen was Dragon Ball. It was captivating then, but not anymore. Just felt kiddish.
My favorite anime is Serial Experiments Lain. Hands down the most confusing anime I've ever seen. I loved it because of that.

- Chinkieeyedpnoi
pbear
First: Hana Yori Dango
Favorite: ...Paradise Kiss or Kodocha...yeah, I haven't really read any in a long time
GinaDaQueen
My first and last anime was Chobits. Anime just takes up too much time and stuff and money.
Spirited Away
happy.gif first was sailor moon then the list goes on and on (includes: Fushigi Yuugi, escaflowne, evangelion, please save my earth, ruroni kenshin, kamikaze kaitou jeanne... flame of recca, pet shop of horrors...)
I think my favorite is Ruroni Kenshin.
LaZazn
Anime is a hobby. You choose to spend time. And about they money part. You can always download anime for free. There's alot of fans who sub anime and distribute them over the internet. laugh.gif
kraziegrl
QUOTE(LaZazn @ Apr 12 2004, 9:59 PM)
Anyone here like anime? _unsure.gif I do. My first anime was Oh! My Goddess. Oh! My Goddess got me hooked when I first saw it. And my current favorite is Naruto. shifty.gif

ahahahha the first time i read it, i was thinking 'wel.. whats ur anime??' but i didnt notice the title was 'Oh! My Goddess' (;

hm. i think i likeee.... love hina, inuyasha, marmalade boy, kodocha, chobits [story's pretty good :P] hm. think thats it so far ^^
CloudUnionX
The first anime I saw was Wicked City, which is a movie, not a series.

I just bought the Love Hina boxset and im still finishing that.
somguy2004
QUOTE(LaZazn @ Apr 12 2004, 6:59 PM)

oooh have u downloaded all current eps of naruto??? i was downloadin like the 1st 10 but since i only got 56k, poor me cry.gif neways ive downloaded 1st and 2nd with few minor problems here and there. then in the middle of the download of the 3rd one it didnt let my continue on coz of the torrent manager i was usin! mad.gif i was so pissed i deleted the entire folder without watchin 1 and 2 eps stubborn.gif
but back on the topic, i think the 1st animes ive seen were yu yu hakusho and flame of recca, im not sure though
LaZazn
Yes biggrin.gif . Have all of naruto episodes [1-78] and manga chapters [1-212]. I'm a big Naruto Fan! =]

and somguy2004, go to www.gotwoot.net to download your Naruto stuff. =]
Fireshrieker
hm... i believe my first was DBZ...

my current favorites are:

any unseen epis of DBZ, DBGT, Rurouni Kenshin (duh!), and Yu Yu Hakusho

i'm a hardcore toonami fan
ThePrincessofTKD
first anime was SAILOR MOON!!!

"in the name of the moon...i shall punish you!!!"

haha...never gets old to me.. tongue.gif

my all time favorite...would be GUNDAM WING...`cause it`s the best man...haha.. shifty.gif

anime nowadays aren`t as good as before, don`t you think..?

inuyasha is kinda cool to me..but i lost interest..last time i saw something inuyasha was the second movie..

rurouni kenshin lost touch in me `cause it made me cry..

**SPOILERS**

in the last OVA..he dies...so sad... cry.gif ...

in the manga he doesn`t die but in the anime they think he deserved to die..(they had a good reason why..)

so yeah.. cry.gif
alinamalina14
sailor moon, i loved it, i still love it, i will always love it!!!
lookitskim
This should be moved to entertainment...

Anyways.. i like Love Hina and Initial D. And it's probably goin to be the only anime i'll be buying... anime is too expensive. I know u can DL it... but i like the original copies... happy.gif
LaZazn
Oh Initial D. I like it's theme song "Night of Fire". HAHA that song r0x0rz.
somguy2004
QUOTE(LaZazn @ Apr 13 2004, 6:21 AM)
Yes biggrin.gif . Have all of naruto episodes [1-78] and manga chapters [1-212]. I'm a big Naruto Fan! =]

and somguy2004, go to www.gotwoot.net to download your Naruto stuff. =]

thats where i go...i think. and it wont let me download nothin mad.gif
juliar
Kenshin
Inuyasha
Spirited Away...Does it count?
I watched .hack//sign once, i think it was prety good. and blue gender, and..
tongue.gif
Mireh
MOVED TO : ENTERTAINMENT

My first anime was sailor moon! biggrin.gif

I really dont watch it anymore though
xxyalovemehxx
i love anime!
even though i don;t watch any anime shows
i love to drawing it!
biggrin.gif
Jiggapin0
AKIRA, shit is classic!
bird_of_prey
the first anime i got into was Sailor Moon, lol. that was a while ago.
uLoVeMikeRoch
My first one was Dragon Ball Z
And my fav... well ima total anime lover
My favs Series are : Gundam , Dragon Ball (its a Classic dont call me kiddy!!) Rurouni Kenshin, Yu Yu Hakkusho, and outlaw star i guess, i just sudeenly forgot all the ones i liked...
My fav anime Movies are: the db movies (db,Dbz,DBGT) Gundam Wing Endless Waltz, Akira, Vampire Hunter D and some more
da_confuzed_001
first:dragon ball z
favorite:inuyasha/naruto/Rurouni Kenshin/Yu Yu Hakkusho/fushigi yugi/initial d
hybrid
My first anime was about this witchy girl who like had these rings and blah.. I don't even remember the name.. i saw it when I was seven...

My favorite ones are Ruruoni Kenshin, Blue Gender (whatever happened to that?), Evangelion. happy.gif
aud_chua
the very first anime i saw was tonari no totoro (my neighbor totoro). best one i've ever seen!!!!
lately, i've been watching noir. really cool. but too bad, i don't have the third volume!! i wanna finish the rest!!!!!!
but still, i think that the best anime movie would be hotaru no haka (grave of the fireflies). recently, tokyo godfathers has been added to my top 10 list. hehehe...!
InnocentYuna
My first anime was My Neighbor Toroto...or Sailor Moon...I saw them around the same time. I have never really gotten into anime...cosplay sucks up all my money >.< Plus...I am kind of scared of anime otakus...

I like some but my favorites have to be CCS, Noir, .Hack//Sign, Samuri X, and Naruto.
bebe_chuckl3z
my first was... inuyasha :D but my favorite right now is naruto is so good ^^ im waiting till all of it comes out so i can dl em all that once instead of waiting unpaitently o.o;; takes a while when i do that and lets see i own fushigi yuugi i watched most of kenshin vampire princess miyu ayashi no ceres fruit baskets o.o;; now that i think of it i watched alot of animes... cry.gif I REALLY DONT HAVE A LIFEEE DOOO I
Phibby_kun
My technical first: Sailor Moon
The one that started my love for anime: Pokemon tongue.gif
My favorite now: Slayers and Tokyo Babylon
Spirited Away
tokyo babylon is great!!!!! and sad........
distortedMIND
What was your very first anime?

The very first anime I ever got into was Dragonball Z. I remember I used to always be waiting for the Dragonball Z episodes on Toonami. rolleyes.gif
KissMe2408
Fruits Basket....and it still to this day is my favorite happy.gif
inthemudhole
Mm. Fruits Basket for me, too.
azn_r4pf4n
Definitely Salior Moon. I watched it when I was 6.

I actually remember cryin to one of the episodes. cry.gif
capsule
Tenchi Muyo, the original.
WhiteLotus*
QUOTE(azn_r4pf4n @ Jan 11 2005, 9:19 PM)
Definitely Salior Moon. I watched it when I was 6.

I actually remember cryin to one of the episodes.  cry.gif

That's so true...every sentence..'Twas my first and I cried on some episodes. I have the movies, too. ^__^
shawty_redd
dragonball z but i didnt know it was anime at the time
wind&fire
NEON Genisis...

freaked the shiat outta me
lovescream
Sailor Moon.
wind&fire
hey furuba aint that old you got into anime late didntcha?
burnoveride
vampire hunter d: blood lust :) that was my first haha aww yeah
Saeglopur
I have no idea what it was called. It had a witch in red and they had these jewelry or something.. and they would yell something or something and like something about, "LOVE!"

I don't remember.. but that's what I remember watching WAY before Pokemon.
wonmin
pshhh... dragonball!!! now theres a classic
F_L_I_P
Dragon Ball. No Z or GT.

-Phil-
tooeffingcrazy
Love hina! Still is my favorite!
stephinika
hmm...sailor moon i believe it was. happy.gif
xbernaa
Digi Charat~~theatre..
SarahxJoy
For me it was when I was in first grade, and all of my friends loved Sailor Moon.
So that was it for me.
My first anime movie was My Neighbor Totoro. biggrin.gif
hiromi
First anime: Anpanman. Not really an anime, but a Japanese Kid's cartoon ^^;; My gramps used to rent me vids of that all the time
distortedMIND
QUOTE(lilangelgurlpnai @ Jan 12 2005, 7:25 PM)
I have no idea what it was called. It had a witch in red and they had these jewelry or something.. and they would yell something or something and like something about, "LOVE!"

I don't remember.. but that's what I remember watching WAY before Pokemon.

I think it's called Akazukin Cha-Cha...or something like that. I watched that somewhere in the Philippines. I remember in that show a boy turning into a wolf or dog.
Saeglopur
QUOTE(distortedMIND @ Jan 13 2005, 7:19 PM)
I think it's called Akazukin Cha-Cha...or something like that. I watched that somewhere in the Philippines. I remember in that show a boy turning into a wolf or dog.

Yes it is! Hahaha I <3 that.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.