Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: jenn `n` br4d
Forums > Community Center > Music
inthemudhole
Okay.

It's kind of sad how we're all so obsessed with celebrities that we'll make about 5 topics on two of them breaking up.

What does it matter to you if two celebrities break up?!
It's not going to change your lifestyle, so is it necessary to have 4 or 5 topics on it?
One is plenty, thanks. T_T

Pathetic.
Kathleen
Hahaha. Amen to that, Brie.
tweeak
i care because they are my idols. and besides which, if they break up, we cant have a threesome

rolleyes.gif
Statistik
Who Cares? it's not like a breaking story or something.
tweeak
thats the point jason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pinch.gif
JlIaTMK
QUOTE(tweeak @ Jan 9 2005, 3:17 PM)
i care because they are my idols. and besides which, if they break up, we cant have a threesome
rolleyes.gif

LMAOOO

HAHA.... of course, its the threesome that always matters in the end whistling.gif

Agree with you 100% Miss Brie
iheartjohn
Um, like, whatever. You know I started the whole thing. rolleyes.gif

Just kidding. I've liked both Brad and Jen, and I thought that they were really meant for each other. pinch.gif That's why it surprised me when they announced their divorce.
inthemudhole
QUOTE([f]eleeza @ Jan 9 2005, 4:32 PM)
Just kidding. I've liked both Brad and Jen, and I thought that they were really meant for each other. pinch.gif That's why it surprised me when they announced their divorce.

Ah, well. You made the first one, so that's okay. =P
theused27
VVERY SAD.
x-hobo-x
omagad!!! jen and brad broke up!!!!!!
ITS THE END OF THE WORLD!!!

XDD
inquisitive_
Yeah, I agree. Its pretty sad.
Shattered_Hope
alot of people are kinda glad about this little break up.
islandgirl4eva
Really man, people shouldn't be so involved in "celebrity life." It's sad...we all have our own lives to worry about.
wind&fire
theres a thread on this already
xTINAA
QUOTE([f]eleeza @ Jan 9 2005, 1:32 PM)

i agree. it just came as a surprise because out of a lot of the celebrity marriages out there, i thought their's would last.
stephinika
yeah all i can say is i agree with brie. i didn't know about it until i saw the topic on here since i don't watch tv that much...
cmgchica717
QUOTE(stephinika @ Jan 10 2005, 10:29 AM)
yeah all i can say is i agree with brie. i didn't know about it until i saw the topic on here since i don't watch tv that much...

Me Either. I guess I am so addicted to CB that I get my gossip here! Muahahaha laugh.gif
tweeak
QUOTE(AzNbUbZ @ Jan 10 2005, 4:11 AM)

*cough*

tsk tsk, i thought you were better than that
Chii
why are so many people making topics about how annoyed they are with repeated topics? especially when they're adding to them...
tweeak
maybe because this isnt a repeat?
JlIaTMK
QUOTE(AzNbUbZ @ Jan 10 2005, 4:11 AM)

XD haha.... eh poor people that dont read the first topic post tongue.gif you get a tongue for that
imadorkabledxd
QUOTE(tweeak @ Jan 9 2005, 3:17 PM)
rolleyes.gif

hahaha. yea i was actually one of the ppl who posted a topic on it =P because for some reason i didn't see any and didn't think about searching =P i don't really super care, i just think it's shocking b/c they seem so happy .
imafreakinazn
haha yay brie!!!
thank you!!!
you're the first one to actually say it.
:P
miss barnes
QUOTE([f]eleeza @ Jan 9 2005, 2:32 PM)
That's why it surprised me when they announced their divorce.

on msn...it doenst say anything about a divoce. Where did you find that info at? Actually i dont even care about these ppl but, nvm...
KissMe2408
wow, they're getting a divorce? sucks for them.
x-hobo-x
Hahaha,
you can blame Angelina Jolie for their break up happy.gif
weirdness
QUOTE(KissMe2408 @ Jan 10 2005, 8:03 PM)
wow, they're getting a divorce? sucks for them.

lol that was my reaction when my friend told me and she went crazy
im like w/e... o__O coughiduncarecough
mouse_3k
the hell with Jenn and Brad. It was bound to happen so whoever is crying over their breakup, deal with it..it aint even ur relationship so I suggest u just back off. lifes tough, they'll deal. Brad aint even tht good lookin, no wonder Jenn is breakin up w/ him HAHAHAHA im mean..
lylbabyblooz
well. it could change your lifestyle because what if brad and jen were your idols? i mean, they were like a role model to you cause you thought they were a perfect couple. now that they're broken up, who are you going to be your idols now? that's changing your lifestyle a little bit.

eh. i don't know. i don't find their break up annoying. but well, that's me. _dry.gif
toodlepops.
i don't care.
MasterNe0
I couldn't believe it until I heard it on the news.

They seem to have been falling apart anyways since they been apart for the last couple of months and only had a couple of days together.

I then read in my mom magazine that they were about to start to have a baby but guess they had it totally wrong.

Now people are blaming Angelina Jolie for it but It was a ruff marriage for the last couple of months.
sammehmyst
I don't care. It's not my life. That's just like looking at some divorced person on the street and freaking out saying "OH MA GOSH U WAS DEEVORCEDED?!?!?!"
SystemDamaged
I care. I care very deeply.

Now when Brad gets an award, he won't say "I love you Jennifer" or "Thank you to my wife Jennifer" anymore. By the way, my name is Jennifer.

biggrin.gif cry.gif
But really, it's not like I super duper car, but I just really thought they would work out. At least Johnny and Vanessa are still togather, 8 years and two kids man!!
angel-roh
Well it would be very weird if Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey do a divorce because they made shows together in public. It would be very weird. I guess it would be okay to post a topic about that.

Also Sharon Osbourne and Ozzy Osbourne. Well be very weird if they did a divorce so sudddenly.

Also Brad Pitt and Jennifer Anniston has been married for a very long time. It will be weird that they divorce!

So they did divorce? ohmy.gif why? Well Jennifer Anniston can do better. She's no good with Brad Pitt. Brad Pitt is a player... but it's sad to hear that they DIVORCE! Well not sad, but very surprised.
mouse_3k
well. it could change your lifestyle because what if brad and jen were your idols?

then u pick urself up and deal?
sweetxsimplicity
ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif
OMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOMGOMGOGMOGOGMOGMOGOMGOMGOMGOG
MOGMOMGOMGOGMOGOGMOGMOGOMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOMGOMG
OGM
OGOGMOGMOGOMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOMGOMGOGMOGOGMOGMOGOMG
OMGOM
GOGMOGMOMGOMGOGMOGOGMOGMOGOMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOMGOMGO
GMOG
OGMOGMOGOMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOMGOMGOGMOGOGMOGMOGOMGOMG
OMGOGMOGMOMGOMGOGMOGOGMOGMOGOMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOMGOMGOG
MOGOGMOGMOGOMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOMGOMGOGMOGOGMOGMOGOM
GOMGOMGOGMOGMOMGOMGOGMOGOGMOGMOG

dey were lyk mhy wun `n onliii idol... cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif
yeseulx3
oh... they broke up?
it's all brad.
all~ brad's fault.
i bet he cheated on her with angelina.
=D
inthemudhole
QUOTE(sweetxsimplicity @ Jan 11 2005, 11:41 PM)
ohmy.gif ohmy.gif  ohmy.gif  ohmy.gif  ohmy.gif  ohmy.gif
OMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOMGOMGOGMOGOGMOGMOGOMGOMGOMGOG
MOGMOMGOMGOGMOGOGMOGMOGOMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOMGOMG
OGM
OGOGMOGMOGOMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOMGOMGOGMOGOGMOGMOGOMG
OMGOM
GOGMOGMOMGOMGOGMOGOGMOGMOGOMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOMGOMGO
GMOG
OGMOGMOGOMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOMGOMGOGMOGOGMOGMOGOMGOMG
OMGOGMOGMOMGOMGOGMOGOGMOGMOGOMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOMGOMGOG
MOGOGMOGMOGOMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOMGOMGOGMOGOGMOGMOGOM
GOMGOMGOGMOGMOMGOMGOGMOGOGMOGMOG

dey were lyk mhy wun `n onliii idol... cry.gif  cry.gif  cry.gif

aye f33l y0 payne, burranna!!!!!!!1111
shawty_redd
it is a bit of a shock that they split though...
tooeffingcrazy
Well, one topic is enough. =P. It's not like a death crisis or anything though. Lol.
whomps
OMFG They broke up?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
They looked so perfect for eachother.. But whatever, celebrity marriages don't work out a lot of times.. Damn that sucks.. Aww man I'm sad.

Next thing you know, Freddie Prinze Jr. (sp?) and Michelle Gellar are going to break up and then he's gonna get with Jennifer Love Hewitt and there's gonna be some slappin' and yadayadyayada *wanders*
lylbabyblooz
QUOTE(mouse_3k @ Jan 11 2005, 7:28 PM)
then u pick urself up and deal?

mmhm, cause it's so easy for people to do that.

whistling.gif wink.gif
jr0h
i dont care. its not like theres 10 topics about the same thing cuz if there was that'd bother me
SystemDamaged
They didn't have plans on divorcing as far as I know _unsure.gif I really don't understand this break up thing really...

Brad's a player? Makes me wonder why JEN STAYED WITH HIM FOR 7 YEARS. But ok. R.I.P. Brad and Jen's relationship.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.