Full Version: britney's twin? noo
Forums > Community Center > Music
Pages: 1, 2
HongKongDong
HUh? what about her sister? Im so lost!
kellyannie
...what the hell?
xnastyninjagrlx
I"m sorry, dude I have no idea what happen, I typed it and I push submit and it never got submitted..but what I was saying was

Have you guys heard about Jaime lnn aka britney's lil sister a lot on the news lately? Well she's coming out with her very own show and she's singing too. Don't get me wrong..she's adorable, but we DON'T need another britney
kellyannie
yeah she has her own show on Nick right? hammer.gif she looks exactly like Britney too. damn.
HongKongDong
If she is to be a singer.... I really hope she doesnt end up like her sis. I watched Nick a couple times with her... shes seems like a cute lil' girl with a good attitude... I just pray she'll have Ashlee simpson's attitude and take the total opposite of her sister
CraziWhiteBoi
Why do all the people related to stars "mooch" off of the fame? Really? How pathetic!

It annoys me. They dont even have to try... at all! stubborn.gif _dry.gif
lylbabyblooz
I just pray she'll have Ashlee simpson's attitude and take the total opposite of her sister

i don't think she will. it doesn't look like she will go into the whole rock or r&b thing. so probably she'll be like her sister and do the whole pop thing.
_dry.gif
gigiopolis
Ugh, I thought she was only ACTING. I would have had a certain degree of respect for her if she was acting. But singing...><
PurchasedRebellion
During an interview once, she acted like she was ABOVE Britney. I don't like her very much... she only got where she was because she's Britney Spears' sister.
RandomHero
I agree with CraziWhiteBoi
HelloSunshine
QUOTE(xnastyninjagrlx @ Jan 7 2005, 9:58 PM)
I"m sorry, dude I have no idea what happen, I typed it and I push submit and it never got submitted..but what I was saying was

Have you guys heard about Jaime lnn aka britney's lil sister a lot on the news lately? Well she's coming out with her very own show and she's singing too. Don't get me wrong..she's adorable, but we DON'T need another britney

i totally agree.
christiee_nax
i think she's a cute kid. but we do need another birtney! if not, then what else would make us post polls about wheter (sp?) we hate britney or not?

haha
katssso
Her name is Jamie-Lynn Spears, and no i don' think she's a singer.
royalfreshness
She isn't that adorable to me. It's scary when you look at her cos she looks freakishly JUST LIKE Britney but BRitney is WAY prettier.

Her sis can't sing though. ugh stupid family relations trying to get in the media.
tallaznkate
QUOTE(CraziWhiteBoi @ Jan 8 2005, 1:01 AM)
Why do all the people related to stars "mooch" off of the fame? Really? How pathetic!

It annoys me.  They dont even have to try... at all!  stubborn.gif  _dry.gif

YUP
comeupon
Britney Spears has a sister? Oh well... I ignored the first one, this shouldnt be any different.
CraziWhiteBoi
Britney's sister is just needs to just stick with acting because I am sure she will end up like some other people...
shortiiex
Britney's lil sister, Jamie, is starting her own show,"Zoey 101" it premires on nickolodean tomoorw.......of course i am not going to watch it
lovescream
Jamie and Britney look alike.
Not really; I can easily tell them apart. =]
And I like her show. Never seen it though. XD And she's singing? Wowwww.. Britney's songs are actually cool. dont diss her stubborn.gif
Kathleen
Britney's sister is just needs to just stick with acting because I am sure she will end up like some other people...

Haha. *Cough Ashlee Simpson cough* As we all know, Ashlee started out on "Seventh Heaven" and then went into singing. Is mini-Britney following her footsteps? rolleyes.gif I don't even think the girl can act. What is she? Two?
freeflow
yaaa thats we dont need another britney
i heard about her show
there kinda easy to tell apart
cmgchica717
WTF Are you seroius? OMG wow I cant even take this anymore..

I think im gonna go play with a gun _dry.gif wacko.gif
tooeffingcrazy
Hope she doesn't turn into a slut and trashy like britney. Britney can't act, but neither can jamie.
imadorkabledxd
QUOTE(xnastyninjagrlx @ Jan 8 2005, 12:58 AM)

yea i agreeee!!!!!
Jinjah
I hope she acts then sings
Shattered_Hope
yeah she has her own show on Nick right?  she looks exactly like Britney too. damn.

*lmao*
CraziWhiteBoi
I watched two minutes of her new show and she should stick with being britney's lil sister because she cant act and im PRETTY sure she cant sing!
iheartsimba
huh? yes she has a sister..and she has that like zowie 101 show now lol
jr0h
that jamie is already annoying me. i can visualize her. i swear shes gona be just like her sister..
islandgirl4eva
Yeah, I saw the show tonight. It was kinda cheesy, but it made me chuckle.
miss barnes
her & britney look too much alike. it freaks me out. AND WHY...is everybody trying to get fame from their siblings??? thats sooo fukkin...uhhh!!
xSqueekyMexicanx
QUOTE(lylbabyblooz @ Jan 8 2005, 1:11 AM)
i don't think she will. it doesn't look like she will go into the whole rock or r&b thing. so probably she'll be like her sister and do the whole pop thing.
_dry.gif

i dont care what she does she is still shit! stubborn.gif
KissMe2408
We don't need/want/or can take Another Britney
WhiteLotus*
Oh gosh. She's singing now?

::buys 666 ear plugs::
x-hobo-x
XDD
I saw her in one of those shows called "All That".
It's like one of those funny Amanda Bynes shows in Nickelodeon.
[Don't get me wrong, I was just bored and searching through the channels :P]

Well, I saw her and I thought.. Wtf? Is that Britney? XDD

Anyway, yeah.. Sucks... Another britney-wannabe :(
And I was the #1 britney-wannabe! Damn you britney's tiwn sister!!
:middle finger:

XDD
j/k :P
minus_perfection
knowing her she'll probably be going into pop but she wont be like britney,showing off her cleavage and stuff.she'll probably dress really cutesy tho,like short skirts and sneakers and really cute tops.well,i hope thats what will happen
A.M. Revolution
She's pure evil. ph34r.gif
sammehmyst
What are you talking about... o.o
LeSLiE
I don't think she looks like Britney. But damn, her little tiny voice annoys me so much.
angel-roh
She doesn't have a twin sister. Ah you mean her sister? Eck she has a new show coming up. She shows herself she's somewhat a ALL THAT person. Like she has all the goodies like a perfect kind of girl. I honestly think Britney Spears is lot better than her sister, Jamie Spear.
jooleeah
Meh, you guys all seem to hate her just because she's britney spears' sister.

Who knows, she could be the complete opposite of britney.
sheepy
ew.. they look exactly the same.
mouse_3k
her sister..is ugh. they both lookin fugly to me
jennyjenny
Is the show called Zoey 101 or something?
yeseulx3
if she's going to sing, then she's going to sing.
nothing we can do about it... you know?
but i agree with the whole sister thing.
it's turning into a trend.
Kathleen
Meh, you guys all seem to hate her just because she's britney spears' sister.

[font=trebuchet ms]You haven't had the [sarcasm]pleasure[/sarcasm] of seeing her act, have you?
jooleeah
[font=trebuchet ms]You haven't had the [sarcasm]pleasure[/sarcasm] of seeing her act, have you?

Er, no. But it seems like some people replying in this thread haven't either pinch.gif
KELLYYY
Yup. Jamie is having her own show called "Zoey 101". As other people said, she's adorable but we don't want another britney. happy.gif
to-devastate
You're right. we DONT need another britney. =/
hi-C
Maybe Lynn Spears (Britney's mother) was having problems getting pregnant, took some fertility medicine which caused one of her eggs to divide, had one frozen while having Britney's egg implanted in her in vitro style, then when Britney got older, decided to unfreeze the other egg and give Britney the little sister she always wanted blink.gif

My intellect is dizzying.

Anywho, we don't need another Britney. We're having enough problems dealing with one.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.